Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Rear tire broke loose on fast U turn (Read 146 times)
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Re: Rear tire broke loose on fast U turn
Reply #15 - 01/15/21 at 20:45:27

Guys , if I geared my Savage down low enough to do that stuff , then it would be red-lining 5th gear at 55 miles per hour !   Roll Eyes

But

It would be fun !    Tongue

It would also make a real Dragon Runner of of it !    Cool

But I would have to trailer it everywhere I took it.  Undecided

I used to do stuff like that with my old Honda 175 twin - down in the creek bed at Dad farm in my late teens ... I believe it would be just as easy to do now as then ... maybe even easier ?  

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
ohiomoto
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

WTF is JOG?
Reply #16 - 01/18/21 at 17:13:04

True stories:

I stepped the rear wheel out with a little skid during my motorcycle endorsement test.  It was nothing, but I thought the examiner might have thought I showing off and was going to get pissed.  He nodded his head and gave me the thumbs up!   Smiley

I had a motocross buddy who held an AMA Pro License.  He got stopped on the road without a motorcycle endorsement.  He handed the officer his Pro licence along with the his drivers license.  The officer said "You don't have a motorcycle endorsement."  My friend said "Show me the course and I'll ride a f&#king wheelie around it!"  He got arrested on the spot!!!   Grin

IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #17 - 01/19/21 at 09:17:46

That's terrible when a cop has not sense of humor. Grin

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #18 - 01/19/21 at 09:20:07

JOG, I really do not remember the names of the roads I took to get to your house. Heck, I'm still surprised I ever found your house. Your house is well hidden. Grin

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 01/20/21 at 08:12:45

Based on my recollection of your exhaust echoing as you went away, I'm pretty sure you went South and took those curves.
Hidden is good.
Not one trick or treater in 15 years.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #20 - 01/20/21 at 13:19:06

Yeah, hidden is good. You have a nice place just hard as heck to find. Thanks again for your hospitality.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #21 - 01/20/21 at 13:46:41

You were a hoot. So determined to not be a hassle. Dude, I had to convince you that eating enough to be satisfied was okay. You are the kind of guest that is always welcome. I know, being a stranger and needing basic stuff feels funny, but when you were needing to answer the question from the other side of the coin, Would you resent the guy who showed up on his bike and needed fed and a place to sleep?
You said
No.
And I said
I don't either..
Enjoy you. Make yourself at home.
Then, I Hope you enjoyed your meal..
You, Hell, even if I don't agree with your political beliefs, if you are out on the road and want a place to crash, come on down!
Don't start yammerin about it and I'll be cool.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #22 - 01/21/21 at 09:20:14

Thanks JOG. It was fun.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/25/24 at 05:18:24

General CategoryThe Cafe › Rear tire broke loose on fast U turn

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.