Serious Thumper

Imagination is more
important than
knowledge

Auburn, AL
Re: Carpal tunnel surgery
Reply #15 - 01/16/21 at 08:58:21

Ruttly wrote on 01/15/21 at 22:28:58:
Yeah I told the surgical team , I don’t want to hear it , i don’t want to smell it , I don’t want to see it and I especially don’t want to feel it. Grin Grin Grin

If you don't like nasty stuff, don't watch the video links I sent!  Huh Huh Huh

2008 | 152/52.5–Air Mix 3/4 | RT6 w/Redline | Seat Lift w/Sheepskin | Speedo Rattle | Rear Pulley Shim | 140/90-15 Rear | Kaw Front Pulley | Relocated Rear Signals

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #16 - 01/16/21 at 19:39:05

Too late ! I’m not bothered by it , all my prior operations I was out this time I was awake. I was nervous going in and relaxed on my way out. The sound the saw made when the blade stopped , you just know it wasn’t gonna be good.

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
ohiomoto
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

WTF is JOG?
Reply #17 - 01/18/21 at 16:56:56

I had it done this past summer.  The only finger I had feeling in was my pinky.  They thought I would get immediate relief but it  took 3-months before I had any relief.   It's just now reaching full recovery.      

When I had the stitches removed post surgery they were surprised I hadn't noticed any difference.   The doctor said sometimes it takes longer and that surgery doesn't always work if the nerve damage was severe.  I had my doubts for a while.

IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #18 - 01/20/21 at 12:32:04

I’m just glad the tremors in that hand are gone , hand is still very painful.no pushing , pulling , twisting or lifting. Trauma from surgery is still causing swelling , swelling causes pain. Doctor said at least 2 to 3 weeks before I can start trying working the hand as normal. All the fingers are working well just not a lot of strength yet. Messin with the guitar a bit is a good sign.

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #19 - 01/20/21 at 13:17:12

Best wishes for you Ruttly. I hope you heal perfectly.

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 06:32:24

General CategoryThe Cafe › Carpal tunnel surgery

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.