Why is he wrong? (Read 66 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Why is he wrong?
01/13/21 at 08:06:59

« Last Edit: 01/13/21 at 11:03:03 by verslagen1 »  

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Why is he wrong?
Reply #1 - 01/13/21 at 16:56:34

I agree that it is wrong to fire someone for the views this guy has.  I do agree with his philosophy.

I can't however say it is wrong to fire him unless I have all the information, like his email.  If he presented things in a professional way then I can't see a reason to terminate based off of "complaints".  But if he said "Why all this Tranny-hour bullsh!t?" on an official email then yeah he should be fired.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 01/14/21 at 08:57:31

Eegore wrote on 01/13/21 at 16:56:34:
 I agree that it is wrong to fire someone for the views this guy has.  I do agree with his philosophy.

I can't however say it is wrong to fire him unless I have all the information, like his email.  If he presented things in a professional way then I can't see a reason to terminate based off of "complaints".  But if he said "Why all this Tranny-hour bullsh!t?" on an official email then yeah he should be fired.

Really? You have even one clue he did that?
And why fire him if he did?Can you show where If he had a problem with it, that His behavior was hostile towards it?
He was right and firing him was one more example of what tyrannical leftist ideologies do.

Bullshit

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 01/14/21 at 14:29:13

Really? You have even one clue he did that?

Really? You have even one clue he did NOT do that?

And why fire him if he did?

I know of not one company, especially a public works one that would not fire someone for sending a disrespectful email.  It is standard practice to not allow employees to use electronic devices to say things we obviously would not accept in person.  

Can you show where If he had a problem with it, that His behavior was hostile towards it?

Can you show where If he had a problem with it, that His behavior was NOT hostile towards it?

He was right and firing him was one more example of what tyrannical leftist ideologies do.

I agree, but would like to see the email to see if it was appropriate for the environment that he chose to distribute it in.  I would like to see the "complaints" referenced in the article to see if they have merit.

This is another example of me agreeing with you while you complain about my desire to see more information so I can make a more educated assessment.

I agree with the guy.  I agree with you.  I think your reason for his firing is likely, but I won't declare something as fact without facts.

I do not have enough information to say he was fired exclusively for his ideas and not for the way he presented them.  Tell me you have never heard of people having a good idea but a bad way of communicating it.

I had an employee that was a genius, literally, and a welder.  He worked on submarines in Bremerton WA and was a great asset.  He also f-bombed paperwork like no tomorrow and wondered why nobody wanted to listen to him.  Great guy, a lot of good ideas, good resource, complete violation of company policy.  He was fired after multiple sit-downs going over how to voice discontent on official paperwork by using other words besides cursing.  You call a woman a "raging c un t" in an official assessment, you got to go no matter how wrong she was and how good your solution is.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 01/14/21 at 15:03:09

He was screwed,
Have a good day

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 01/14/21 at 18:42:02

Have any evidence of that?  Like the evidence you want from me?

Or is this a one way street where I have to provide evidence but you can declare fact with none?

This is the same tired rehash of almost every conversation we have.  You present something, I state I agree but would like to see more information and you say "bullsh!t".  

Show me this guys email and I will agree he should not have been fired.

Until then I will only agree he has the right philosophy.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 01:32:17

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why is he wrong?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.