Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Can Joe Oltmann provide proof? (Read 42 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Can Joe Oltmann provide proof?
12/27/20 at 13:34:25

Joe Oltmann indicated on a podcast interview that he infiltrated a call in Denver with Antifa members that claims Eric Coomer, Dominion voting machines director of product strategy and security, had said: "Don't worry about the election. Trump is not going to win. I made effing sure of that."

Why is this not recorded?  He signed an affidavit for the "Kraken" lawsuit compilation that was a joke in my opinion.  

So now Coomer, based off of one podcast allegation is in hiding as people try to hurt his family.  Not just threats, I've seen what went down at his place, they were going after him.  Lawsuits are out now of course, but this is a primary example of how social claims can lead to dangerous consequences.

We want law, we want our rights to be upheld, unless of course a guy says something on a podcast then its cool to go be Judge, Jury and Executioner.  Mainstream media is biased, murder is ok now, no due process.

https://www.thrivetimeshow.com/business-podcasts/joe-oltmann-exposing-the-tre...

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Can Joe Oltmann provide proof?
Reply #1 - 12/27/20 at 14:25:12

Quote:
Eric Coomer, Dominion voting machines director of product strategy and security

Probably shudda kept his mouth shut.

Bragging about what a hot-sh*t you are is pretty poor OPSEC.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 12/27/20 at 16:04:01

Bragging?

OPSEC?  Yeah right, like anything about a voting machine company should keep their staff identities secret.  That wouldn't look suspicious at all.

That is his title and nothing about it is clandestine or otherwise some form of subterfuge.  This isn't some military operation.  

I was Director of Operational and Physical Security at a medical center, should I have kept that secret?  Keep my mouth shut so I don't sound like hot sh!t and can keep things secure?  The "OPSEC" of the medical center and my personal safety depends on my title being kept from public knowledge?

So Coomer's family being assaulted is his fault because he bragged too much about his title for a voting machine company?  

What if Oltman was lying or at a minimum continues to lack proof of this very valuable conversation he listened in on?

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 12/27/20 at 16:32:11

Quote:
"Don't worry about the election. Trump is not going to win. I made effing sure of that."

Sounds like bragging to me. I suspect he said it. It isn't hard for a good interviewer to flatter someone into saying something that stokes the interviewee's ego. Happens all the time. Cops are good at doing that too.

Sucks for Coomer, but that's the way sh*t works in todays crazy social media culture.It doesn't even matter if the bragging was baloney, which it very likely was.

He should have known better.

It's got nothing to do with keeping ones identity secret either. It's about not saying stupid stuff just for the sake of blowing one's own horn and then crying about having it bite you in the a*s.

Things are what they are. Not what we wish they were.

He should have known better.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 12/27/20 at 17:51:51

So he's guilty based off of Oltmann's word alone.  There is no proof, or anyone else coming out that heard this.

If I claim on a podcast you said you would "Make sure Trump loses" should you have to move?  Should your house be vandalized, your wife stalked and your children's phones be hammered with death threats?

I think at a minimum Oltman should have to provide some verifiable by third-party proof to justify vigilante behavior and public execution of Coomer and his family.  By this logic we can say anything in a podcast and get people killed based off suspicion, the offense being that they were bragging, or at least "I suspect he said it." so that's on them for being killed, harassed vandalized etc.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 12/27/20 at 18:45:18

So he's guilty based off of Oltmann's word alone.  There is no proof, or anyone else coming out that heard this.

Kavanaugh?
Guilty, not only with no corroboration, but even after the BFF straight up said
Bullshit.

Why do the rules change depending on what suits lefties?
Lefties can piss off.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 12/27/20 at 20:02:03

"Why do the rules change depending on what suits lefties?
Lefties can piss off."

This is how people react to things.  Is it lefties that went to Coomer's place and tried to break in and are sending death threats to his family?  Both sides are guilty of this behavior.

People look up negative statements about Trump to verify the facts but don't if the content is negative towards things they do not like.  Multiple times on here alone this has happened.  People just do this naturally until they set parameters for their own behavior and follow through on them.  The exact same happens with Biden allegations here, it works both ways.

This exact thing applies to Kavanaugh.  He should not be publicly executed with his family based off suspicion.  Coomer should not either.  Even if we "suspect" he was "bragging" I do not think we should start killing humans in public without due process.  Podcast claims as proof for executions is excessive.

I think Oltmann should provide proof, or at least explain why he didn't think to record such an important call, or at a minimum have other witnesses.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 22:24:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Can Joe Oltmann provide proof?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.