Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
It’s over, the theft was a success. (Read 289 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

It’s over, the theft was a success.
12/11/20 at 15:58:23

The thief got away with the loot.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: It’s over, the theft was a success.
Reply #1 - 12/11/20 at 16:08:21

I'm still waiting for evidence of fraud vs evidence of procedural issues.

PA does have some I think that should be looked into but this throwing out of 7 million votes is nonsense an they know it.  Kraken is a really big stretch considering paper backups exist.  MI undervotes ok in 2016, not ok in 2020, averages won't be disclosed, by the complainant?

Not sure really where the issue is except the fact that it was only looked into in certain areas leaves me to believe overall fraud isn't the issue.  Just fraud in certain areas.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #2 - 12/11/20 at 16:20:24

Trump may not have succeeded in stealing the election but he has succeeded in debasing democracy and has painted the Retrumplicans into a corner, they are the Party of grievance, whinging and basically against democracy. It's pathetic.

But I guess this means that you'll be vacating the forum now? or are you still going to wait till the inauguration or are you still working out how to weasel out of your bet after claiming you won't weasel out of it because of you vast unused stores of honour?

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #3 - 12/11/20 at 16:23:02

In what fantasy world does someone claim to have evidence of fraud when every lower court, appellate court, Federal court, state Supreme court and now SCOTUS has summarily dismissed 57 cases on the basis that there is no evidence or worse that there is no basis. Most of these were republican appointments. And the SCOTUS has basically just laughed at Trump as everyone said they would because er... Biden won the election.

What next, present videotapes of OAN and Fox news as 'evidence'?

“I think this will end up in the Supreme Court,” Mr. Trump said of the election a few days after Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death in September. “And I think it’s very important that we have nine justices.”

Trump just lost 9-0, no dissents. So he lost even worse than if it was 8-0

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 12/12/20 at 04:54:17

Eegore wrote on 12/11/20 at 16:08:21:
 I'm still waiting for evidence of fraud vs evidence of procedural issues.

PA does have some I think that should be looked into but this throwing out of 7 million votes is nonsense an they know it.  Kraken is a really big stretch considering paper backups exist.  MI undervotes ok in 2016, not ok in 2020, averages won't be disclosed, by the complainant?

Not sure really where the issue is except the fact that it was only looked into in certain areas leaves me to believe overall fraud isn't the issue.  Just fraud in certain areas.

It will eventually spill out in bits and pieces but by then, it will be too late.

The moral of the story is intimidating through violence works. The Justices contrasted images of The Left burning cities against the relative calm of a MSM brainwashed foolish population and decided discretion is in fact the better part of valor so they bailed.

Unless there’s a very well hidden FBI or DOJ investigation quietly going on, The Left have stolen their second Presidential election.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 12/12/20 at 07:18:25

Stealing a free and fair election by getting 7 million more legal votes is diabolical... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 12/12/20 at 09:12:21

You didn’t get 7 million more legal votes and again, it’s where the votes were cast that matters.

Leftist cxxts trumpeted the phrase whistleblower for a year and how we had to listen and believe every word they said. Now we have a 1000 whistleblowers and they’re fodder for SNL.

Leftist suck.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - 12/12/20 at 12:33:42

Serowbot wrote on 12/12/20 at 07:18:25:
Stealing a free and fair election by getting 7 million more legal votes is ...

Really, In States where their is NONE,
that is NO requirement,
that one proves they are a Citizen,
You actually believe those 7 M votes were, 'legal' ?

Better hurry Bot, and get that Ocean Front land in Nevada !!!!!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #8 - 12/12/20 at 16:06:49

I don't believe the voter fraud will go unpunished - and I doubt that Biden will be the next president.  (And I expect that Kamala knows it too, as she has not yet vacated her Senate seat).

I believe there are things going on that we don't know are in process - big things.

And no........I don't need a foil hat! Wink

I guess we just need to be patient and see what happens between now and January 20th.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 12/12/20 at 21:05:50

"The Justices contrasted images of The Left burning cities against the relative calm of a MSM brainwashed foolish population and decided discretion is in fact the better part of valor so they bailed."

Where did you get this information?  Or are you just making that up?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 12/13/20 at 05:25:21

Dave wrote on 12/12/20 at 16:06:49:
I don't believe the voter fraud will go unpunished - and I doubt that Biden will be the next president.  (And I expect that Kamala knows it too, as she has not yet vacated her Senate seat).

I believe there are things going on that we don't know are in process - big things.

And no........I don't need a foil hat! Wink

I guess we just need to be patient and see what happens between now and January 20th.

I believe he will take office but I don’t think he will be there for long. He’s not even taking open questions. Aids are selecting reporters who agreed to ask preselected questions and then shuffling them away like children in kindergarten. The main stream media news outlets have been embarrassing for a long time but this is a new low watching them bow their heads and leave the room when some little 20 year old aid tells them to. Pathetic.

I don’t think she’s giving up her seat yet to cover that one in 1 million possibility.

I hope you’re right because the thought of a Google and Chinese manipulated puppet in the White House is tough to take.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 12/13/20 at 05:29:29

Eegore wrote on 12/12/20 at 21:05:50:
"The Justices contrasted images of The Left burning cities against the relative calm of a MSM brainwashed foolish population and decided discretion is in fact the better part of valor so they bailed."

Where did you get this information?  Or are you just making that up?

I deduced it from the available facts. Any steps taken to redo this election because of the widespread cheating and fraud would generate massive violence from the left. You can’t tell me that supreme court justices aren’t thinking about that. They would have to.

Just imagine what would happen if they invalidated all the absentee votes for example that did not have a matching signature validation in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.  

The violence would be off the charts.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 12/13/20 at 07:47:21

I don't think the SCOTUS will ignore due process based off of potential violence.

Did you read the TX suit?  I can't imagine it would get into any court the way it was structured.  Not one person I know who works in US law considered it anything more than a re-hash of already failed case material.  Including Trump supporters.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 12/13/20 at 08:21:20

Merits don't matter when you think you own the court  Roll Eyes

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 12/13/20 at 12:59:55

So I just went over, again, the one in one quadrillion (1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000) with a different stats group and man that is some creative math.

The problem is pulling up a huge sample size doesn't mean you can use it as "proof".  This is leaning more and more towards a political/social stunt to me than an actual case.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 22:25:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › It’s over, the theft was a success.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.