Send Topic Print
Election lawsuits (Read 112 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Election lawsuits
12/08/20 at 08:11:10

This is the information I have used to develop my opinions on the election fraud suspicions in PA.  It's all here in black and white, no influence by newscasters, Youtubers etc. no additional drama or excuses.  

Feel free to look over them and let me know your opinion.

Pennsylvania:

Donald J Trump for President, Inc v. Kathy Boockvar and County Boards of Elections

Complaint:
http://www.pacourts.us/assets/files/setting-7739/file-10379.pdf?cb=935544

Response:
http://www.pacourts.us/assets/files/setting-7739/file-10429.pdf?cb=9ef2c1

Order:
http://www.pacourts.us/assets/files/setting-7739/file-10440.pdf?cb=aa5ec4

I feel the Court was correct in their order of segregation.

1094 CD 2020

Filing:
http://www.pacourts.us/assets/files/setting-7731/file-10384.pdf?cb=efaf27

Appeal:
http://www.pacourts.us/assets/files/setting-7731/file-10384.pdf?cb=efaf27

I feel the section in the appeal citing 23 A.3d 528 (Pa. 2011) is the most compelling.

Ruling:
http://www.pacourts.us/assets/files/setting-7742/file-10581.pdf?cb=1c606b

PA Supreme Court Dissents:

http://www.pacourts.us/assets/files/setting-7742/file-10582.pdf?cb=caa214

http://www.pacourts.us/assets/files/setting-7742/file-10580.pdf?cb=aa3c11

Pending case Nos. 201100874-201100878:
http://www.pacourts.us/news-and-statistics/cases-of-public-interest/election-...

This one I feel should have been thrown out, this is quite a stretch:

"The Democratic National Committee is an intervenor-defendant in Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., et al. v. Philadelphia Cnty. Bd. of Elections, Nos. 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, and 1140 CD 2020 (Pa.Commw. Ct.). In that case, Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., and Elizabeth J. Elkin (collectively the “Campaign”) filed five appeals asking the Court of Common Pleas to invalidate 8,329 absentee and mail-in ballots submitted by Philadelphia County electors solely because they arrived in outer envelopes that lacked a handwritten name, address, date, or some combination thereof."

Typed envelopes, which I use, would have been disqualified, even though there is no instruction's that there must be a hand-written envelope.

Montgomery:

Filing:
http://www.pacourts.us/assets/files/setting-7772/file-10446.pdf?cb=6058b1

Response:
http://www.pacourts.us/assets/files/setting-7772/file-10461.pdf?cb=2e9fac

Ruling:
http://www.pacourts.us/assets/files/setting-7772/file-10461.pdf?cb=2e9fac

I don't think the 592 ballots in question were inaccurately counted.

Pending - Donald J. Trump for President v. Bucks County Board of Elections

http://www.pacourts.us/assets/files/setting-7759/file-10431.pdf?cb=88b76f

I am still looking into this one.  So far I agree that the complaints are exclusively engaged in procedural issue and not validation.  As in the question if a vote has a mark, a hand-written portion, etc. and not if the vote was cast by a legal-to-vote human.

That's a big issue.  Invalidating votes because they are not cast legally is different than invalidating because of a mark on the envelope.  They are essentially saying the vote could be real, but disregard it based off of suspicion of bad procedure alone.

« Last Edit: 12/08/20 at 09:39:57 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Election lawsuits
Reply #1 - 12/08/20 at 12:53:57

Your thoroughness is top notch as usual. I see the Republic of Texas has filed suit against certain states. That’s an interesting development.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 12/08/20 at 14:02:28

The TX filing is a rough one.  I went through it all but I need to go over it with legal advisors still before I point out what seems to me to be factual errors.  

Also since when does any one State have authority, or influence in how another chooses it's POTUS electors?

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/sites/default/files/images/admin/2020/Pr...

Already I am seeing cut-up versions of it making rounds.  Pick this sentence, leave out that one, add another and then post it online!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 12/08/20 at 14:35:08

Did I see where the Supreme Court has already put it on their docket? If so, that’s interesting.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 12/08/20 at 14:44:11

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 12/08/20 at 14:50:10

So, here’s the question. If the Supreme Court sees the mountainous amount of evidence that clearly indicates widespread fraud changed the outcome of the election, which we all know, what will they do?

It’s not an easy question to answer without considering the ramifications. Roberts ruled in Obama’s favor in the Obama care case because he basically said the country had just elected president based upon healthcare, so since the people spoke, they should be allowed to see how the policy turned out.

So if they were to determine widespread cheating counted ballots that weren’t  real, would Roberts and the others use that same line of thinking and say, since the people spoke and wanted Trump president, would they have the courage to go ahead and do that?

I don’t think so. I think the fear of violence from the left is going to persuade them not to change the outcome.

But I could be wrong, perhaps they’ll  have the courage to stand up and do the right thing. I don’t know but I imagine we’ll  get an answer relatively quickly.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 12/08/20 at 16:57:25

"...  the fear of violence from the left is going to persuade them not to change the outcome ..."

A-Yep,
what is that called
when some thugs
threaten to break the windows of your store,
unless you pay a weekly, 'protection' fee ????

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #7 - 12/08/20 at 17:07:48

Quote:
So, here’s the question. If the Supreme Court sees the mountainous amount of evidence that clearly indicates widespread fraud changed the outcome of the election, which we all know, what will they do?

Nothing

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 12/08/20 at 19:19:33

"So, here’s the question. If the Supreme Court sees the mountainous amount of evidence that clearly indicates widespread fraud changed the outcome of the election, which we all know, what will they do?"

I have not seen evidence of actual fraud at a large scale.  So personally I would say we do not all know, but again I am not keen to using opinion pieces, cut apart court documents and YouTube.  I also don't care who wins so I lack the prejudice of favoring one line of "evidence" over another.

In the TX lawsuit what parts are you considering to be the "proof"?  The actual parts, lines, sections of the suit.

"So if they were to determine widespread cheating counted ballots that weren’t  real, would Roberts and the others use that same line of thinking and say, since the people spoke and wanted Trump president, would they have the courage to go ahead and do that?"

What parts of the PA lawsuits provide information outlining ballots that "weren't real"?  All I can find is procedural complaints.  Again, what parts of the actual evidence presented, lines, sections etc.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 12/09/20 at 06:11:05

Text from filing below. So basically my take on this is their position is that due process of Texas residents was thwarted by unconstitutional actions taken by state legislators in those 4 states.

The cliff notes version is while state legislators are given  the constitutional authority to run elections, that authority cannot usurp the federal protection of due process.

“Here is what we know. Using the COVID-19 pandemic as a justification, government officials in the defendant states of Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin, and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (collectively, “Defendant States”), usurped their legislatures’ authority and unconstitutionally revised their state’s election statutes. They accomplished these statutory revisions through executive fiat or friendly lawsuits, thereby weakening ballot integrity. Finally, these same government officials flooded the Defendant States with millions of ballots to be sent through the mails, or placed in drop boxes, with little or no chain of custody1 and, at the same time, weakened the strongest security measures protecting the integrity of the vote—signature verification and witness requirements.

Presently, evidence of material illegality in the 2020 general elections held in Defendant States grows daily. And, to be sure, the two presidential candidates who have garnered the most votes have an interest in assuming the duties of the Office of President without a taint of impropriety threatening the perceived legitimacy of their election. However, 3 U.S.C. § 7 requires that presidential electors be appointed on December 14, 2020. That deadline, however, should not cement a potentially illegitimate election result in the middle of this storm—a storm that is of the Defendant States’ own making by virtue of their own unconstitutional actions.”

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 12/09/20 at 09:40:07

This will be interesting to see how they manage to put this together.

"They accomplished these statutory revisions through executive fiat or friendly lawsuits, thereby weakening ballot integrity."

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #11 - 12/09/20 at 12:29:28

Whatever comes of the lawsuit,... I don't expect the SCOTUS to negate millions of legitimate votes.
If they decide the process was faulty, it was not these voters that were in the wrong, and their votes will be counted.
The will of the people will not be usurped.
Millions of legal voters that followed all requirements set before them cannot be disenfranchised over a procedural technicality.
Perhaps, at best, they will require a correction before the next election.

Quote:
Officials from the four states at issue have called the lawsuit a reckless attack on democracy while legal experts gave it little chance to succeed. It was filed directly with the Supreme Court rather than with a lower court, as is permitted for certain litigation between states.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #12 - 12/09/20 at 13:00:59

This thread premise is in fact just part of the problem. As if there ever was any merit in cases that are laughed out of court in batches. It's only about the money. Scotus has so far thrown out the only case brought to them, in a single sentence.

Nevertheless I turn to the newspapers (in a manner of speaking) and I am not assaulted any longer by headlines concerning trump. The end of this oaf is truly in sight.

(ORDER LIST: 592 U.S.)
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2020
ORDER IN PENDING CASE 20A98 KELLY, MIKE, ET AL. V. PENNSYLVANIA, ET AL.
The application for injunctive relief presented to Justice Alito and by him referred to the Court is denied.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 12/10/20 at 04:34:03

Serowbot wrote on 12/09/20 at 12:29:28:
Whatever comes of the lawsuit,... I don't expect the SCOTUS to negate millions of legitimate votes.
If they decide the process was faulty, it was not these voters that were in the wrong, and their votes will be counted.
The will of the people will not be usurped.
Millions of legal voters that followed all requirements set before them cannot be disenfranchised over a procedural technicality.
Perhaps, at best, they will require a correction before the next election.

Quote:
Officials from the four states at issue have called the lawsuit a reckless attack on democracy while legal experts gave it little chance to succeed. It was filed directly with the Supreme Court rather than with a lower court, as is permitted for certain litigation between states.

Really? Imagine this. What if it’s true in three key states, enough votes were fabricated that made the difference. What then. The will of the people in those states was not carried out due to fraud.

We’re in an awful position one way or another. We know our American media worked hard to elect the Democratic candidate and that evidence is easily seen by them withholding negative information about Biden and his relationship with his sons business dealings in China. You cried for a little last three years about an imagined Russian influence yet something hundreds of times more effective went on right under your nose and you still refuse to see it.

Here’s the bottom line, half the other country knows they were robbed, the other half has TDS that causes them not to recognize it.

We’re F’d one way or another. We might as well be F’d with the truth instead of a lie.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #14 - 12/10/20 at 07:10:30

50 failed lawsuits and counting.

It's like rewatching a movie over and over again hoping for a different ending.
This time, it'll be different

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 00:15:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Election lawsuits

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.