Send Topic Print
Mulligan (Read 115 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Mulligan
Reply #15 - 12/07/20 at 04:54:38

There’s a 95% chance they’ll get away with this.

We’re asking the foxes guarding the hen houses “Did everything go okay last night?” and they’re answering “Sure. The hens had a peaceful night” and we’ve got all these leftist reporting “Well, that settles it. Most peaceful night ever” and then we’ve got half the country, who get more and more accustomed to handing over their lives for someone else to run, saying “Okay.”

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #16 - 12/07/20 at 07:16:42

WebsterMark wrote on 12/07/20 at 04:54:38:
There’s a 95% chance they’ll get away with this. ...

Exactly correct.
Concerning the States looking into voter fraud.
No One is going to go to the LEO office and say,
‘Give Me A ticket’

Just look at how FAST the Hunter info dissipated.
Hunter with, kids/drugs/money.

Next 4 years, the, 'Resistance', will be intelligent Adults doing effective things.

Not like the last 4 years, where it was, Thieves and Destroyers, Crying in the street, saying, gimme, Gimme, GIMME !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #17 - 12/07/20 at 08:06:05

Trump's loss is legitimate.  
Red states have verified it, courts have verified it.
Recounts have been done.
Trump is now begging for electors to overrule the will of the people,... and they are refusing.
His final option will be military coup,... and I won't put it past him.

Quote:
Trump and other Republicans have also filed nine lawsuits in Michigan, alleging fraud and other irregularities. As of last week, most of the suits had been withdrawn or denied. In one case, a judge described the allegations as "inadmissible hearsay within hearsay."

Quote:
Dozens of armed people gathered outside Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's home over the weekend "shouting obscenities" and threatening violence in an effort to overturn the presidential election results in the state

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 12/07/20 at 11:01:02

Serowbot wrote on 12/07/20 at 08:06:05:
Trump's loss is legitimate.  
Red states have verified it, courts have verified it.
Recounts have been done.
Trump is now begging for electors to overrule the will of the people,... and they are refusing.
His final option will be military coup,... and I won't put it past him.

Quote:
Trump and other Republicans have also filed nine lawsuits in Michigan, alleging fraud and other irregularities. As of last week, most of the suits had been withdrawn or denied. In one case, a judge described the allegations as "inadmissible hearsay within hearsay."

Quote:
Dozens of armed people gathered outside Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's home over the weekend "shouting obscenities" and threatening violence in an effort to overturn the presidential election results in the state

I confess, I’m going to miss the regular Mt Everest mountain size pile of hypocritical BS you post. Your kind have been showing up and beating the $hit out of people, shinning blinding high power laser pointers at cops (for which cops should all draw their weapons and waste them) and tearing cities up for months but a few people show up that you don’t approve of and you act like it’s a battlefield slaughter. I don’t know what you do for a living but you should move to Atlanta and work for CNN.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 22:26:37

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Mulligan

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.