Send Topic Print
Mulligan (Read 115 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mulligan
12/06/20 at 06:19:59

Given the avalanche of individual acts of election fraud, the whole thing needs to be scratched and done over. It’s unknown at this point if it was a top-down coordinated conspiracy or fraud perpetrated by smaller groups foolishly duped by years of militant media/entertainment manipulation with the “Trump=evil charade”, but the election needs to be held again.

Leave everything in place as it is right now.  The Speaker of the House, Pelosi, assumes the Presidency. Pence remains President of The Senate. Trump stands aside. Candidates campaign again for a couple months.

The election is redone in May or June after a vaccine is in place. More importantly, every state publicizes election and counting procedures. No mail in voting. Absentee voting allowed under the previous rules which contain common sense safeguards. There are a few procedures to be figured out regarding electronic voting machines but they’re not unsolvable.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Mulligan
Reply #1 - 12/06/20 at 08:09:53

And when Trump loses again... should we try again in November?

Biden currently has a 57% approval nationwide, to Trump's 42%.
Trump has never reached 50% in his entire presidency.
You really shouldn't be surprised Biden won.
...and every claim of fraud has been thrown out of court.

Trump was shocked as the rest of us when he won the first time,... and he knew he would lose this time.
He even telegraphed his intention to challenge the election before it happened.
How much credit can you give fraud claims that predate the act?...
Does he have the same crystal balls you do?

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 12/06/20 at 08:16:20

What does a biased media approval rating prove? Nothing.

Yes, I’m shocked Biden won. The only way he could’ve one of those states to cheat and that’s what evidence is beginning to show more and more.

Many people predicted  massive irregularities when huge percentages of the nation voted for the first time through mail in ballots. To a certain degree, this was no surprise at all. What was a surprise is the overwhelming evidence pointing to massive fraud conducted by Democrats to overcount Biden’s support.

This is not over yet. The getaway car is stuck in the mud. It remains to be seen if they can get out and get away yet.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 12/06/20 at 08:48:03

The getaway car is going to Mar A Lago

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 12/06/20 at 10:35:12

So absentee ballots without using the mail?

CO is hosed, we have been doing that for almost 2 decades.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 12/06/20 at 15:21:26

Really Eegore? You’re gonna sit there and pretend this election was the same as every other year?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 12/06/20 at 15:35:59

100 million voted before Election Day.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 12/06/20 at 15:52:45

"Really Eegore? You’re gonna sit there and pretend this election was the same as every other year?"

No.  As a matter of fact I already agreed with you multiple times that this one was significantly different but you ignore those parts.

I do not however think eliminating the US Postal Service and going to some other form of absentee ballot delivery system like Fed-Ex, digital only etc. will be any better.

What is your proposal for sending in absentee ballots without using the USPS, and how would you more clearly define absentee ballots to make sure only people who can not physically go to a polling location are disqualified?

CO has a ton of mail-in voting due to the automated registering through the State ID and ballots being mailed for over a decade.  The first step in CO would be to eliminate the automatic mailed ballot, eliminate the State voting information that goes with it, and convert the vetting process into a process that somehow evaluates if each citizen is capable of in-person voting, or if they are just using the mail-outs to avoid the lines etc.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #8 - 12/06/20 at 16:40:30

Trump way ahead
Bed time
Trump down..
Video of some broad and suitcases of ballots
Suddenly
Biden is ahead
Nothing fishy
Fraud so obvious even lefties have to see it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 12/06/20 at 16:48:53

Well to be fair Hillary had the lead in 2016, people went to bed and woke up with Trump as President.

I for one am surprised that with this many numbers they can't find something more substantial.  Again I think if they weren't shot-gunning legal strategy they might be taken more serious.

It's like someone who blames everyone else for every bad thing that happens and once they get T-boned at an intersection nobody wants to hear that it was the other guys fault because everything is always the other guys fault.  

Pick your battles.  If you are contesting the largest election on the planet, pick them well.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 12/06/20 at 17:15:14

Affidavit s
Witnesses
Video
It's FUKKING OBVIOUS

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #11 - 12/06/20 at 17:44:33

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/06/20 at 17:15:14:
Affidavit s
Witnesses
Video
It's FUKKING OBVIOUS

Doesn't matter. These cases are being filed and are being adjudicated in the same states that the shenanigans took place in.  The rulings are being made by folks involved in the shenanigans in most cases.

How is that supposed to work ?

Biden - at least until the dems dispose of him and install their actual bi*ch- is the new captain of the USS BananaBoat.

Time to quit wasting time and to start dealing with THAT reality.

Whatever way  you think best in your own specific circumstance.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 12/06/20 at 17:48:42

My experience in court is that affidavits and witnesses are not fact but statements.

The assumption that one would write an affidavit and not lie is a poor assumption.  I mean after all, the logic that "all he did was lie" is perfectly ok in certain situations.  The assumption that someone witnessed something you think happened is poor.

Video I am interested in.  If there is video of election fraud I would like to see it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 12/06/20 at 20:31:22

Wanted a few, looks like I got a page,, oops

GEORGIA: New Videos Appear To Show Ruby Freeman, …
https://nationalfile.com/georgia-new-videos-appear...
2 days ago · The video was discovered after Dr. Paul Gosar tweeted the National File article that was posted early this morning, identifying Ruby Freeman as the mother of the woman, seen in a video posted by the Trump Campaign, who brought in suitcases full of ballots that were counted after observers were told to leave. More evidence from Georgia!

NEW VIDEO Shows Anti-Trump Georgia Ballot Counter …
https://yournews.com/2020/12/04/1952751/new-video...
2 days ago · Now there is video of Ruby Freeman filming herself entering the building to count Georgia ballots. Ruby walks by several boxes of ballots just sitting around in the room. The elections workers were each given their own secret cube. Then Ruby goes to her desk and pulls out a tray of ballots on her desk.

VIDEO: Georgia Poll Worker Ruby Freeman Runs SAME …
https://nationalfile.com/video-georgia-poll-worker...
2 days ago · Video footage shows confirmed vote counter Ruby Freeman, whose daughter was identified as the supervisor of a secret vote counting session after observers were sent home, running the same stack of ballots through a vote tabulation machine multiple times while intermittently looking around to see if anyone was watching.

NEW VIDEO Shows Anti-Trump Georgia Ballot Counter …
https://clarion.causeaction.com/2020/12/04/new...
2 days ago · Ruby Freeman still has an active Facebook page (as of 11 PM on Thursday night). On her page Ruby Freeman brags about her “Shaye” being her supervisor. It is clear from a video that was released that Shaye and Ruby are very close. Here are a few entries from Ruby…

New Video: Georgia Poll Worker Ruby Freeman Filming ...
https://conservativeus.com/new-video-georgia-poll...
Ruby was wearing a different shirt but had the same purse by her side. After her identity was revealed a video surfaced of Ruby Freeman filming herself entering a building to count Georgia ballots. Ruby walks by several boxes of ballots just sitting around in the room. The election workers were each given their own secret cube.

Ruby Freeman Videotaping Mountains of Georgia …
https://www.bitchute.com/video/AiUpWbk7c9qW
2 days ago · Ruby Freeman makes a video of herself showing mountains of Georgia absentee ballots with no return address being added to the system without supervisor or GOP ...

VIDEO: Ruby Freeman in Georgia "I need an attorney, this ...
https://thewatchtowers.org/video-ruby-freeman-in...
1 day ago · VIDEO: Ruby Freeman in Georgia “I need an attorney, this is bigger than me” (Regarding Georgia suitcases filled with ballots video) WATCH: Alberta Premier Jason Kenney REJECTS “The Great Reset” Watch CNBC’s Sorkin and Santelli’s heated debate on restaurant restrictions – VIDEO ; WATCH | Paris Mass Protest against Orwellian Police Law

BenBC - Ruby Freeman / Shaye Freeman Moss USB …
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Za3OKNKG-8
2 days ago · It looks like Ruby Freeman and Shaye Freeman Moss may have colluded to help rig the votes in Fulton County, GA.Here they are in the middle of what looks like...

Related searches for ruby Freeman video
ruby freeman facebook
ruby freeman obituary
ruby freeman facebook page
Some results have been removed

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 12/06/20 at 20:46:50

"Good ol' Freeman"

That's what my IT security dept. head said when I asked him if he had time to look this over.  Looks like she is actually well known for this in certain circles.

Good information, so far, but not definitive until it's evaluated.  

I asked if it's significantly detrimental and the response from the team was that is essentially depends on the replication factor.  As in if the method used in one situation is easily replicated in other locations.

Luckily the C-19 result hijacks are getting more controlled so maybe I will get some more information on the elections in a reasonable timeframe.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 08:05:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Mulligan

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.