Send Topic Print
How do we know.... (Read 88 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

How do we know....
11/23/20 at 06:39:04

....Biden cheated to win?  From an article I saw this morning.

Consider this: no incumbent president in nearly a century and a half has gained votes in a re-election campaign and still lost. Biden managed to gather a record number of votes while consistently trailing President Trump in measures of voter enthusiasm. Biden was so savvy that he motivated voters unenthusiastic about his campaign to vote for him in record numbers.

Biden is set to become the first president in 60 years to lose the states of Ohio and Florida on his way to election. For a century, these states have consistently predicted the national outcome, and they have been considered roughly representative of the American melting pot as a whole. Despite national polling giving Biden a lead in both states, he lost Ohio by eight points and Florida by more than three.

Even more unbelievably, Biden is on his way to winning the White House after having lost almost every historic bellwether county across the country. 19 counties around the United States have nearly perfect presidential voting records over the last 40 years. President Trump won every single bellwether county, except Clallam County in Washington. Whereas the former VP picked up Clallam by about three points, President Trump’s margin of victory in the other 18 counties averaged over 16 points.

Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton in every major metro area around the country, save for Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia. Big cities in swing states run by Democrats…the vote even exceeded the number of registered voters. In the states that mattered most, so many mail-in ballots poured in for Biden from the cities that he put up record-breaking numbers and overturned state totals that looked like comfortable leads for President Trump.

Donald Trump was pretty much the only incumbent president in U.S. history to lose his re-election while his own party gained seats in the House of Representatives.

In 2020, The Cook Political Report and The New York Times rated 27 House seats as toss-ups going into Election Day. Right now, Republicans appear to have won all 27. Democrats failed to flip a single state house chamber, while Republicans flipped both the House and Senate in New Hampshire and expanded their dominance of state legislatures across the country.

No incumbent who has received 75 percent of the total primary vote has lost re-election. Second, President Trump received 94 percent of the primary vote, which is the fourth highest of all time (higher than Dwight Eisenhower, Nixon, Clinton, or Obama). In fact, Trump is only one of five incumbents since 1912 to receive more than 90 percent of the primary vote.

Third, Trump set a record for most primary votes received by an incumbent when more than 18 million people turned out for him in 2020 (the previous record, held by Bill Clinton, was half that number). For Biden to prevail in the general election, despite Trump’s historic support in the primaries, turns a century’s worth of prior election data on its head.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: How do we know....
Reply #1 - 11/23/20 at 06:56:14

So, what you're saying is Trump pulled off an unprecedented and historic loss?...
I'll buy that.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 11/23/20 at 06:58:24

It seems like Elections in the USA,
no longer reflect the the Vote of the,
          CITIZENS
          of this Nation!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 11/23/20 at 07:07:42

Serowbot wrote on 11/23/20 at 06:56:14:
So, what you're saying is Trump pulled off an unprecedented and historic loss?...
I'll buy that.

Maybe. Or maybe Democrats pulled off an unprecedented theft.

IP Logged
Zepp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 11/23/20 at 10:34:56

I was forseeing that this have to come even on this site!
In anyway, Im neutral, Im Swedisch!
We got our own problems, many new parties in our parliment, takes monthts to form a goverment.
In any case Hillary got moste votes, Trumph moste states, he won, thats your voting system!
I wish that we have somthing like you.. not that lot of parties, they should  go together, make compromises, befor they go to election!
And I like (probably the whole world love to) that the President of USA cant use Twitter, as a new comendment, only his/heres press secretary!  He scare the nuts of us on Twitter, even in Europe, probably even in Russia and China?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 11/23/20 at 10:44:30

Look at it this way, At least you know exactly what Trump thinking and saying. I don’t know who’s running Biden‘s Twitter account but it certainly isn’t him.

IP Logged
Zepp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 11/23/20 at 11:25:53

I hope that.. IE that Bidens Twitter acount is managede by his press secretary and governed by his staf?
For sure, thats a gift to know Trumphs thougts for the moment, but it changes a lot.. at least till he meats his cabinet.
The thing that scare the whole world is that the president of USA is saying somthing on twitter one think thats the official USA goverment opinion.

I say.. he is doing this for his followers, but it still scare the nuts of every other country, some that is USA best friends and others that is not USA friends.
USA is the leading contry in our world, military, economicaly, culturaly, politicaly, China is the upcoming new great contry, EU and USA should unite, not going in to trade war! In anyway, big USA companys is investing a lot in China, like big EU companys!

Its gonna be a new world order anyhow, trading patterns!
If not EU and USA cant do some compriómisess its gonna be China and Russia that get to be the major leading contrys in the future.
It takes some sacrifies, and it needs some more of social security for our citicens, to put this agenda in place, otherwise we gonna lose!

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #7 - 11/23/20 at 12:43:50

It is clear from the results of the election, with the Republicans gaining seats in the House, and holding onto the Senate, (and they'll certainly hold Georgia too) that this election is not a repudiation of the GOP but it is singularly a repudiation of Trump himself, notwithstanding his faithful base who are wedded till death do they part.

If Trump modified his behaviour a bit so as not to be such a total asshat, then he very likely could have won. If you look at the result that Pence got in his debate with Harris, maybe the best course of action for the Republican would have been to remove the impeached Trump from office, and install Pence. They would have still got their Federalist judges, they'd not have lost the evangelicals and Pence may have just been tolerable enough that he could have won.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 11/23/20 at 17:02:27

I need some time to go through more of the article Webstermark didn't reference but I can't say its compelling enough to prove anything more than people can find what they want to see.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/23/5-more-ways-joe-biden-magically-outperfo...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 11/24/20 at 05:11:03

Switzerland.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 11/24/20 at 19:15:00

Just because an opinion piece uses numbers doesn't make it practical in application.

If you want this to be true, its filled with compelling evidence.

If you do not want it to be true, it's misinterpreted information.

I don't think the information in that Federalist article could be used in court, so it's essentially useless to me as opinion on how things are impossible are just not that valuable to me.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/24/24 at 12:27:42

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › How do we know....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.