Send Topic Print
Kracken on Steroids (Read 125 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Kracken on Steroids
Reply #15 - 11/23/20 at 09:17:10

I do agree that if the opposing party did the same thing it would be considered a bad move.  

I regularly switch quotes, legal strategies, political policy etc. just to see what people say.  It's almost always source-based.  If they think a legal challenge is Trump's it is unconstitutional and a power grab, until I tell them it is actually Biden.  All the sudden it's not so bad.

I pose a Trump policy on immigration and it's an outstanding idea, until it is actually Obama's and now its garbage.

This election stuff is the same thing.  We all knew months in advance this rigged election process would be going on.  As I said before, there's issue with Michigan's process today, but when that exact same process yielded a Trump win it was ok.  Convenient.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 11/23/20 at 09:19:56

And you would have supported her. You did. You said Trump was illegitimate and wasn’t your President. You went along with the nonsense Trump conspiracy with the Russian thing.

I’m just doing the same thing but the only differences I have about a million times more evidence on my side that you ever had on your side.

So what am I doing wrong again exactly?

If by some chance the supreme court rules in trumps favor, it’s a banana republic. But when it ruled in your favor for the Obamacare mandate question, it was a thoughtful body of intelligent people sorting through difficult decisions.

Try being honest with yourself. I support any legal means possible to get rid of Biden. You supported any legal and illegal means possible to get rid of Trump. I believe you were the one that called antifa scums beating up random people defenders of freedom.

You probably outta sit this one out.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #17 - 11/23/20 at 12:54:44

You said Trump was illegitimate and wasn’t your President.

This is just your fantasy that didn't happen. Just like McEnany said that it's OK for Trump to hold up the transition because he was never afforded a smooth transition. When the fact is that even though the margins were slimmer, Clinton conceded the next day and a few days later Obama invited Trump to the WH and Trump even thanked Obama for the smooth transition.

No one ever claimed Trump's win was illegitimate, they claimed correctly that there was Russian influence, which was investigated and found to be true, however importantly, they did not ever dispute the actual results, as much as they didn't like the very things that unfolded like Comey going against DoJ guidelines, and the Russian hacking, and the subsequent well documented collusion by Trump's team, they always accepted the result.

The impeachment of Trump was not because they 'didn't accept him as the legitimate winner' it was due to his subsequent illegal activities.

btw, what happened to the outrage over Hunter Biden's laptop?

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #18 - 11/23/20 at 13:54:58

eau de sauvage wrote on 11/23/20 at 12:54:44:
btw, what happened to the outrage over Hunter Biden's laptop?

What even happened to the laptop?...
POOF!...  Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 11/23/20 at 14:23:01

btw, what happened to the outrage over Hunter Biden's laptop

That’s the power the MSM has in protecting their party’s candidate.
Uncle Joe’s Attorney General ain’t gonna pursue it.
Joe nabbed a 5 million “ loan” and case close. Got away with the diamonds.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #20 - 11/23/20 at 14:58:31

That’s the power the MSM

That's your answer to everything to cover up the Republican bs machine, it's a deep state, fake news and corruption the libs with their awesome superpowers have done it again. Yet the Republicans easily thwart Garland with phoney excuses, speed dial in Amy Barrett, don't even hold a trial for the impeachment, have Pompeo and McKenany prostitute their official roles, Trump just steam rollers over everything.

Yet somehow the Libs with their awesome power can't do anything, but they can somehow steal an election that is run by Republicans. The Libs have superhuman powers when it suits the Republican narrative, yet they are constantly mocked and owned for fun by the Republicans. And then their is the Republican preternatural ability to whine and whine and whine while laying waste to the constitution.

Remember the Covid stuff was going to disappear after Nov 3. But it's now exploding all over the US, but it's the Hunter Biden laptop that is not useful any longer to lead the gullible by their noses. It must be the deep state liberals who have infiltrated the Breitbart network.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #21 - 11/24/20 at 18:51:34

eau de sauvage wrote on 11/23/20 at 14:58:31:
Yet somehow the Libs with their awesome power can't do anything, ...

They sure can !
They have the power to turn back time,
so Hunter did not commit any crimes, and Ding-Dong, er, Joe did not look the other way.
(or they have the power to lift a rug and sweep a broom)
The power to get MILLIONS of Non Citizen to Vote.
And the fantastic power to come up with a vaccine !!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 06:10:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Kracken on Steroids

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.