Send Topic Print
Kracken on Steroids (Read 125 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Kracken on Steroids
11/22/20 at 17:40:27

Either this Powell woman’s got something amazing or this is right up there with “I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinski.”

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Kracken on Steroids
Reply #1 - 11/22/20 at 19:09:55

She's got nothing. Even if she's right about the Dominion voting machines and their software she has no way of proving it in court. She doesn't have the resources or the technical expertise to get that done. Even Trump has figured that out. He tossed her to the curb just a little while ago.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 11/22/20 at 19:26:59

If she has anything that gets into court I'd be surprised.

The whole procedure is off the wall to me and I'm not surprised she was removed from Trump's group.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 11/22/20 at 21:54:27

I'm thinking there is a very different reason for the
She's not my lawyer
Distinction..
She's got a Genuine reputation.
I'm not expecting her to run her mouth
Then do fukkall .
I hope she's not like Trey Gowdy, anyway.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #4 - 11/22/20 at 22:26:56

Either this Powell woman’s got something amazing or this is right up there with “I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinski.”

I have to admire the way you equate her bullshit with Clinton lying about something that is merely embarrassing. Powell is bullshitting in furtherance of trying to either throw the election or to sow confusion amongst the gullible to undermine your fragile democracy.

If there was any wrongdoing how come that the government with all its resources are doing nothing. Barr and the FBI would be right onto it. Yes there's so much "evidence" that every court case is thrown out. And these are mostly Republican judges too. Not that should matter.

UPDATE: even Trump is repudiating Powell now...

Mr. Trump has been agitated about Mr. Giuliani and Ms. Powell for a few days, advisers said, complaining about how Ms. Powell had sounded at the Thursday news conference, how black rivulets of liquid had dripped down Mr. Giuliani’s face, and about how long the appearance had stretched on.

On Saturday and Sunday, several of the president’s advisers urged Mr. Trump to part ways with Ms. Powell, people briefed on the discussions said. One of those people said that even Mr. Giuliani had recognized that she had gone too far.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/22/us/politics/sidney-powell-trump.html

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 11/23/20 at 05:25:58

Eegore wrote on 11/22/20 at 19:26:59:
 If she has anything that gets into court I'd be surprised.

The whole procedure is off the wall to me and I'm not surprised she was removed from Trump's group.

I still think it’s possible this is a setup to establish an audience base for a future news network. “Trump didn’t lose, Democrats stole the election” while true, isn’t what we need to build yet another BS news channel on. How many MSNBC’s can we have....

She said she’ll release the Kracken today or tomorrow if I recall so I guess we’ll find out if she “pulled a Bill” or if she’s real got something.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 11/23/20 at 05:52:35

But...just for fun, what happens if she really does have the Kracken? What if she’s got proof of widespread fraud orchestrate from a top-down organization with close ties to major Democratic Party leaders? That’s what she’s basically alleging.

What then? Do you call a mulligan? Do you void the election, let The Speaker assume temporary control of the Presidency, set another election in let’s say June when the pandemic is expected to be under control, establish more full proof voting techniques and try again?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #7 - 11/23/20 at 06:22:54

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 11/23/20 at 06:53:22

eau de sauvage wrote on 11/22/20 at 22:26:56:
...  the way you equate her bullshit with Clinton lying about something that is merely embarrassing. ...

WOW, just WOW.

Perhaps, discuss the comment below:

WebsterMark wrote on 11/23/20 at 05:52:35:
But...just for fun, what happens if she really does have the Kracken? What if she’s got proof of widespread fraud orchestrate from a top-down organization with close ties to major Democratic Party leaders? That’s what she’s basically alleging.

What then? Do you call a mulligan? Do you void the election, let The Speaker assume temporary control of the Presidency, set another election in let’s say June when the pandemic is expected to be under control, establish more full proof voting techniques and try again?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 11/23/20 at 07:01:20

...and once again, Trump's team says the quiet part out loud.
Rudy says the goal of all these lawsuits is not to win, but to get one pushed up to the Supreme court.
Where they assume they will get their appointed flunky's to overturn the people's will.
Welcome to the Banana Republic of America

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 11/23/20 at 07:05:56

So a Supreme Court decision represents a Banana Republic? Really?
Okay then....

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 11/23/20 at 07:28:40

Serowbot wrote on 11/23/20 at 07:01:20:
Welcome to the Banana Republic of America

That could be totally correct.

All my information about a, Banana Republic, says it is a sham, where only crooked people, control the entire Nation, just to stuff their own pockets.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 11/23/20 at 07:43:17

Quote:
The Trump campaign's lawyers said in a statement that they are "thankful" to the judge who dismissed their Pennsylvania campaign lawsuit in a scathing opinion on Saturday.

Judge Matthew Brann threw out the lawsuit and said it was attempting to disenfranchise 7 million people without providing any good reason to do so.

Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis said the decision "turns out to help us in our strategy to get expeditiously to the US Supreme Court."

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 11/23/20 at 07:51:21

What’s your point?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #14 - 11/23/20 at 08:47:21

My point is Trump will do anything to stay in office,.. and your ilk will stoop right along with him.
Don't play ignorant.
You know what you'd say if Hillary had done anything near the same.

Trump LOST...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/18/24 at 23:02:02

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Kracken on Steroids

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.