Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Better Call Giuliani!
Reply #16 - 11/20/20 at 06:37:31

Sorry about that. Posted a link within a link. Scroll through the article to find link.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/mathematics-prof-says-sworn-st
atement-many-56000-gop-ballots-pa-may-be

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 11/20/20 at 07:11:28

Here are some pages:

Declaration of Professor of Mathematics, Steven J Miller, Ph.D.
1. My name is Steven J. Miller. I am over 18 years of age and am
competent to testify in this action. All of the facts stated herein are true and based
on my personal knowledge.
2. I received a B.S. in Mathematics and Physics from Yale University in
1996 and a Ph.D of Mathematics from Princeton University in 2002. I have
published numerous papers and written several books on statistical topics, and
have taught probability and statistics for the past 15 years.
3. I am currently a professor of mathematics at Williams College. I make
this declaration in my personal capacity.
4. I have analyzed phone bank data provided to me regarding responses
to questions relating to mail ballot requests, returns and related issues.
5. I evaluated the data provided and performed a statistical evaluation of
the data and various related calculations. I provide this declaration with regard to
the report presenting my findings.
6. I can show, to a reasonable degree of professional certainty, that the
conclusions as stated in this report are correct.
I declare under the penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.
Steven J Miller, Ph.D. November 17, 2020

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 11/20/20 at 07:12:08

REPORT ON PA GOP ABSENTEE BALLOT REQUESTS

Steven J Miller, Professor of Mathematics Williams College, Williamstown, MA 01267 sjm1@williams.edu, 617-835-3982

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
The analysis was performed on a data set provided by Matt Braynard and his firm, Election Data Services.

•      Estimate of ballots requested in the name of a registered Republican by someone other than that person:
40,875 to 53,909.
•      Estimate of Republican ballots that the requester returned but were not counted: 48,522 to 44,892 (these go in the opposite order as the previous : if more of the ballots are requested by someone other than the registered voter, that means there are fewer ballots left that we estimate were incorrectly return ed.).
Thus I estimate that the number of ballots that were either requested by someone other than the registered Republican or requested and returned but not counted range from 89,397 to 98,801.
Doing a more detailed analysis with confidence intervals, I estimate that almost surely (based on the data I received) that the number of ballots requested by someone other than the registered Republican is between 37,001and 58,914, and almost surely the number of ballots requested by registered Republicans and returned but not counted is in the range from 38,910 to 56,483.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #19 - 11/20/20 at 08:19:44

A dazzling array of numbers.
... but I don't think estimates of potential ballots that could or couldn't be counted are evidence.

I don't really get what he's saying.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 11/20/20 at 10:04:31

Did you read it? What are you not following?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 11/20/20 at 10:38:41

"The analysis was performed on a data set provided by Matt Braynard and his firm, Election Data Services."

The numbers are interesting to see, but one thing to keep in mind is the data set being analyzed are provided by Trump's data director during the 2016 campaign.  

What I would like to know is how many statisticians/mathematicians etc. are looking over this data and what they see, and if anyone besides Election Data Services has access to the process.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #22 - 11/20/20 at 12:51:01

You must realize by now that the goal here is to create chaos and confusion rather than correct any mistakes or fraud in the election.
It's the season finale' of the President Trump Show.

...and Trump is jumping the shark.  Huh

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 11/20/20 at 13:50:14

Serowbot wrote on 11/20/20 at 12:51:01:
You must realize by now that the goal here is to create chaos and confusion rather than correct any mistakes or fraud in the election.
It's the season finale' of the President Trump Show.

...and Trump is jumping the shark.  Huh

So you didn’t read any of it? Never considered any of it? Just waved it off?

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #24 - 11/21/20 at 01:29:54

So you didn’t read any of it? Never considered any of it? Just waved it off?

Correct, there's no point reading them unless/until they are admitted as evidence, until then they are meaningless. If they had any actual evidential value they'd already be admitted or more likely rejected.

This might clear up some of your concerns about the affidavits...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/11/20/affidavit-giuliani-vote-fr...

From the article above. I think this one is referring to the link you posted...

The Trump campaign’s much-hyped affidavit features a big, glaring error

But among the witnesses who have had their allegations aired in court, many have been dismissed by judges as inadmissible or not credible. One particularly high-profile one alleged many precincts in Michigan had more votes than actual voters, but shortly after Giuliani et al. raised the issue Thursday — alongside their pleas to take the affidavits seriously — it fell apart.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/11/20/trump-campaigns-much-hyped...

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 11/21/20 at 05:12:23

I was told for three years Trump colluded with Russia. That a cast away joke during a speech gave Russia operatives an idea to hack Hilary’s emails. That I was supposed to believe building a secure room and putting a server in was more convenient. That self-identifying thousands of emails was acceptable. That sending a dozen fully armed agents to arrest a 68 year old man at 6 am with a CNN camera crew in tow is acceptable. That a FBI director whose best recollection under oath is “I don’t recall”...that the head of The House’s Intelligence committee said he had clear and unequivocal evidence of collusion but never produced it and on and on and on....

Biden gives powderpuff “interviews” with “reporters” preselected to ask preapproved “questions”.  And when one breaks ranks and doesn’t follow the script, he gets blasted. Be a “journalist “ he’s told.

Lot of “quotes”. Pretty much sums up the “news” media and “Democratic” Party. They’re fake. The news is fake.

You think we’re going to accept being lead to the slaughter like cattle thinking it’s just a casual stroll with the herd through a comfortable looking doorway. No. Some of us still have our balls. We’re not a bunch of emasculated wussies wearing masks strolling through a preapproved walking path past playground equipment with yellow crime scene tape around it.

No. Resist.

IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 11/21/20 at 05:26:30

Enjoy resisting with your snowflake cult while the rest of the world moves on without you.

Keep yelling at the sky. Big crybabies can't even shut up and wear a mask, who's really the wuss? Boo hoo I have to put a piece of fabric over my mouth wahhh.

« Last Edit: 11/21/20 at 07:37:31 by Rockn »  
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 11/21/20 at 08:28:21

"You think we’re going to accept being lead to the slaughter like cattle thinking it’s just a casual stroll with the herd through a comfortable looking doorway. No. Some of us still have our balls. We’re not a bunch of emasculated wussies wearing masks strolling through a preapproved walking path past playground equipment with yellow crime scene tape around it.

No. Resist.
"

So how do guys with balls get judges to accept affidavits we do not have access to?

And lets not pretend that if SARS-COV-2 was impacting youth like the last one did that people wouldn't be blasting the "experts" for not making sure people kept their kids out of high-spread areas.

Anyone can look backwards in time and say "Look how dumb they were, sheep all of them." and pretend everyone knew then what we do today.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #28 - 11/21/20 at 21:01:33

So how do guys with balls get judges to accept affidavits we do not have access to?

Here is the actual judge talking about the affidavits. It is quite insane. The lawyer is admitting that he has submitted sworn affidavits that he himself has determined to be false. Then he submitted other that he is unable to determine are false...

and here is a Harley rider with balls that he carries around in a wheelbarrow...

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 11/21/20 at 21:28:40

I'm glad you linked the court video that descried the affidavit collection process in AZ.  I went to the site prior an thought to myself this can't actually be how they are doing it.  It is unfortunately.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/20/24 at 03:32:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Better Call Giuliani!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.