Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The News Is Already Getting Back To Normal (Read 73 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
The News Is Already Getting Back To Normal
11/15/20 at 12:19:15

Instead of spending hours rage viewing the many manufactured outrages that's been a never ending feature of the Trump administration, even though the mad King Lear refuses to concede, all the crazy stories have pretty much ended.

It now only takes a few minutes to scan the news. "Trump says election is rigged" yeah got that... "a few revenge firings" nothing less than expected. And that's about it.

In a few weeks it will all be over and I think what Trump doesn't get yet is that without the office of the Presidency, he's nothing. I don't think he ever really understood that the only reason that he got any respect at all is because of the Presidency itself not him.

Now it's possible to get a glimpse of life after Trump, the same blathering from him and his dumbass family but without any authority at all.

What a fcuking relief.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: The News Is Already Getting Back To Normal
Reply #1 - 11/16/20 at 09:17:02

eau de sauvage wrote on 11/15/20 at 12:19:15:
What a fcuking relief.

So, 'normal, is two Men kissing ?
Two Women kissing ?
Credit Card companies making CC's with your, 'transgender' name on them ?
Everyone wearing a Mask ?
(And all sorts of ETC/s )

Don't think, companies made two versions of their ads.
It's almost as if they, KNEW, what the election outcome would be !!! ?

But hey, It is: "...fcuking relief..."

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #2 - 11/16/20 at 14:32:18

You have proved my point, I have no idea whatever it is that you are referring to and although you may care deeply, neither I nor most of the rest of the world cares. I'm sure you'll continue to have local US arguments about the strange things that occur in your failing democracy, but now that the leader of the US is history, and his insanity will now be confined only to right wing crazy news sites like newsmax or oan, and not the W.H. it will not be reported on in the general mainstream news.

And what a fcuking blessing that is.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #3 - 11/16/20 at 14:51:45

eau de sauvage wrote on 11/15/20 at 12:19:15:
Instead of spending hours rage viewing the many manufactured outrages that's been a never ending feature of the Trump administration, even though the mad King Lear refuses to concede, all the crazy stories have pretty much ended.

Are you confirming the point that most news is fake manufactured outrage to trump or are you trying to make some other point?   Grin

WWW   IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #4 - 11/16/20 at 16:33:11

Are you confirming the point that most news is fake manufactured outrage to trump

How do you come to that conclusion?!

An example, even though it's fcuking obvious that not only has Trump lost but he's lost in a pretty big way that precludes even a sham attempt at bs. But he will still just post the strange "we will win" in all block caps.

Now under normal circumstances  although the best thing is to ignore it, unfortunately because he is the actual president of the US with the entire executive branch at his disposal as well as sycophants put in position of power like Barr, the normal news press has no choice but to cover it and lay out what it means, that is their job.

Trump knows this, however now he posts "we will win" and it basically just get's laughed at because we all know it will soon be over, so no one has to take it seriously.

In the same way, Twitter would normally just ban him for constant abuse of their rules, but being the President he gets a free pass due to whatever he says, even total bs, being 'newsworthy'.

I point to the current, "we will win" as evidence of how he's gradually morphing into just another right wing nut job motormouth.

IP Logged
ApacheChief
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

East Bay, CA
Reply #5 - 11/17/20 at 00:55:28

And the world keeps spinning... the sad part is that there are still tens of millions of people still being fooled by Trumpy's "acting"

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #6 - 11/17/20 at 13:14:52

Great article in Politico that sort of highlights what I was getting at but better.

What Keith Richards Can Teach Us About Beating Our Donald Trump Addiction

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/11/17/keith-richards-donald-trump...

As he moved to the political arena, Trump exploited one more psychological reality: His supporters are attracted to him precisely because he so easily outrages his opponents.

Trump is unsettling because his formidable psychological power is harnessed to the real power of the presidency. But that is ending.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #7 - 11/17/20 at 19:00:23

But half an hour later...

Republican appointees on a key board in Michigan’s most populous county Tuesday night reversed their initial refusal to certify the vote tallies in the Detroit area...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-election-challenges/2020/11/17/...

Not long to go now...

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 00:20:42

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The News Is Already Getting Back To Normal

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.