Send Topic Print
That Lasted ! (Read 155 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: That Lasted !
Reply #15 - 11/08/20 at 17:25:10

Ad revenue? I'd like to see the figures. It's pretty well avoided by almost all members, so that's not going to bring people here. I would suggest that it's going to do the opposite.

Ad revenue is not separate by section of forum.  It is overall page views and clicks on any page an advertisement exists.  On this forum that is every page.

Why with all these banners anyone would think there is no Ad revenue is beyond me.  Recently another was added that redirects the page you selected to an ad.  There's a reason for that.

Request the metrics from the site owner and see if he provides them.

"Communication? Well that's the ostensible point but as I think we can see there is no 'communication'. In fact even your stated aim of coming here to 'try to see the other side's point, is useless when there is no 'point' other than to deny reality. So you already know, there's nothing further to learn when the point is simply how strongly can people deny reality."

That's not how I see it, but if it were true, I would still be interested in how it is being done.

IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 11/08/20 at 17:36:53

MnSpring wrote on 11/08/20 at 08:48:52:
Eegore wrote on 11/08/20 at 06:35:51:
. . .  Any adult should understand that the forum moderators are not willing to let insults towards women be posted consistently.  ...

So you are saying, the T.D.S. affected people,
that CONSTANTLY,
Posted numerous and frequently very despairing things about the P.O.T.U.S.
are perfectly OK,
in saying the disturbing things they have said.

OK, got-it !

Please, one time just answer without any whataboutism.

This should be a non-issue for most people.

Would you be okay with the comments you made about AOC being said about your wife? Your mother? Your children?

Of course not. Being a public figure, even one you disagree with, doesn't open her up to disgusting vile comments like yours. I don't think you're a stupid person Mn, but trying to dig your heels in about being moderated for your comments about a woman is just sad. You know better. If someone commented here saying Melania's mouth was a phallic holster, I'd expect them to be reprimanded as well.

I see why so many Trump supporters here are upset. You see it in the comments about Harris currently. Trump gave you all a voice and validated this pathetic rhetoric about people you disagree with, and specifically women. Now you're just a group of losers screaming into the void again.  

IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #17 - 11/08/20 at 17:42:09

So does the party of the left respect all woman including the unborn ones?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 11/08/20 at 18:01:48

"So does the party of the left respect all woman including the unborn ones?"

I would say that calling unborn women derogatory terms would still be prohibited if that's what you are wondering.

How else can we spin this to somehow make being respectful to women seem like a bad idea?  Is making fun of AOC this important?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #19 - 11/08/20 at 18:24:27

The site owner has sole discretion on the layout of this site.
He created the TT to solve the problem of heated non-motorcycle discussion in the main body of our site.
It works.
The rest of the site is renowned as being both informative and inclusive.  
If we lose the TT... the world doesn't go away,... and I would expect some spillover into areas we want to keep tidy.

If you really don't like it here, don't click on it.
There are those here that need and enjoy this release.
I have created some very loose rules to follow and still allow maximum freedom of expression.
I don't think that's too much to ask.
Somebody has to,... so I did.

No personal attacks... and now, thanks to an unanticipated indiscretion... I must require a modicum of respect for women.
A line has been crossed.

I'm grateful to see some agreement here... that what I ask is not overstepping.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 11/08/20 at 19:22:17

As I’ve said before Sew, had Ann Coulter been the target, you wouldn’t have said a word. That’s a fact.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #21 - 11/08/20 at 19:50:10

Thing is that no one does that to Coulter. I mean there's no need to because the verbiage that spews from her mouth, is ugly enough and speaks for itself.

I love the way that you invent scenarios as to what people will do, like you say, you're not going to honour your commitment to be honourable because in your omniscience you "know" that I would not have.

As I said and I'll say it again, I never expected you to and you've so far proved me right. I was just interested in exactly how you'd weasel out of it. But I really couldn't give a rat's whether you post here or not. If you wish to post go ahead, but please stop with the nauseating holier than thou attitude by saying how honourable you are that you certainly will honour your bet. Please stop telling people what you know that they would do as justification for anything you like. Just admit that you haven't, are not, and as we all see, never intended to, then we can move on. I don't want to collect on the bet. I hereby renounce all claims on collecting on the bet, hereto and forthwith. I issue this proclamation in the name of, and in respect to the fall of donald trump. Donald Trump who proudly proclaims he got more votes than any siting president, so I guess he's saying that he really is literally The Biggest Loser.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #22 - 11/09/20 at 03:10:03

Eegore wrote on 11/08/20 at 18:01:48:
"So does the party of the left respect all woman including the unborn ones?"

I would say that calling unborn women derogatory terms would still be prohibited if that's what you are wondering.

How else can we spin this to somehow make being respectful to women seem like a bad idea?  Is making fun of AOC this important?

Eegore,
If you look through my posts you will find that I have not disrespected AOC, I am making a point of the democratic party , who whines about disrespectful names when they have no problem with the slaughter of unborn women.  The ultimate form of disrespect.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 11/09/20 at 04:52:53

The party of science does not consider a baby 5 minutes before birth separated by a couple inches of flesh, a human being. The exact equivalent of a 1 month old fetus discovered on Mars would result on worldwide shock and deep reflection on our place in the galaxy. On earth, it’s $500 bucks to Planned Parenthood and that life is in a bag on its way to the incinerator.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #24 - 11/09/20 at 06:20:39

Rockn wrote on 11/08/20 at 17:36:53:
... Would you be okay with the comments you made about AOC being said about your wife? Your mother? Your children? ...

It's apparent then,
that you are, 'VERY', okay with,
the comments you, (and numerous others), made about the POTUS,
being said about your Husband, Father, Brother, Son !

... dig your heels in about being moderated for your comments about a woman ...

And you know well enough, it is all about,
'Do as I say, not as I do'
'You must, I don't have to'
'I can, you can't'

(AOC was simply the PU truck with a AR in the bed)

And NOT, having the balls to stand up and say.
"this forum will be ONE SIDED"

While all the time,
   pretending,
and make a big show about, 'fair'.

A well used and typical, UL, move.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 11/09/20 at 10:31:54

You're a hoot Mn.

Yes, please, if any male relative or partner embodied the qualities of Trump et al, I would hope they'd be called out. You can't answer without pointing a finger back at someone else.

I remember a thread responding very similar to how you just did, and you had a cute reply about putting words in your mouth. Shocking, "Do as I say, not as I do". L.

Your defense of vile comments is that someone else made comments about your daddy Trump. It's hurts your feelings because you see yourself in him, and now he's a proven Loser.

This forum is far from one sided, or the posts of the regular crowd would have been silenced long ago. But go on about how you have it so bad while continually posting nonsense.

Take your big smiley L.

« Last Edit: 11/09/20 at 11:35:37 by Rockn »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 02:19:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › That Lasted !

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.