Resist .... (Read 693 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Resist ....
Reply #90 - 11/12/20 at 10:36:18

Eegore wrote on 11/12/20 at 09:44:01:
"The election fraud this year is unprecedented. And it was likely planned by higher ups as opposed to a few individual activists. Don’t go along with the crowd and wave things off with the “It’s been debunked” because it hasn’t."

Yes it has.  The specific part I am talking about regarding Clinton having ownership of Dominion software as "undeniable truth" has been debunked, multiple times over multiple years.  Just because it went up on Twitter, again, and Powell mentioned it doesn't not mean it needs to be investigated again.

It has been debunked.  Public opinion won't change that.

If you owned a company and for 5 years you have seen false information about a conflict in interest due to a competing investor that you have known is false for years, would you investigate it every time the exact, identical, exactly the same with a 0% change in evidence was presented?

If you got an email twice a year with the same false information would you say it's not debunked and investigate it over and over?

Like I said, I didn’t say anything about the software. I said hundreds of thousands of ballots cast where the only item  marked on the ballot was for Biden. That’s suspicious. I said in a nationwide election where the Republicans cleaned up, and Trump got 8 million more votes than he got last time, he lost in those very critical battleground states by the slimmest of margins. In an election where some states mailed out ballots to everyone and then accepted  them without even comparing signatures to what’s on file at the register is suspicious.  It smells and needs to be investigated quickly with cameras following every single step of the way.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #91 - 11/12/20 at 12:09:24

So, this is where I’ll bow out again.   After the election, I thought I’d check in here to take the temperature of the most debased of Trump’s... base.  (Humm... “Trump’s Base” would be his .... rump.   “Rumpers”?  “Rump-buddies”?  What do you call yourselves?   Not important- I’m happy to use whatever word you identify yourselves with.   “Confederates”- is that it?   I’m close, right?)

My expectations were met- which, paradoxically, was also a sickening disappointment.   But it hasn’t all been an excrement show- these bad faith few were more than outnumbered by some really considerate, reflective, thoughtful people, feeding the swine a steady diet of pearls.   I don’t have the fortitude for that Sisyphean task, or foresee a constructive product, so exit, stage left- after offering this prognostication:

Heedless of all evidence to the contrary, Webster will declare the election stolen- and his promise to flush himself from this place void.   As ever, his word will prove a broken bond.  Devout follower of the Pied Piper of Hate, he will emulate the loser in clown make up, refusing to go.

For my part, there’s a local food bank that would be better use of my time.   Yours too, no doubt.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #92 - 11/12/20 at 12:35:30

Mavigogun wrote on 11/12/20 at 12:09:24:
...snip...

Nicely and poetically put. I too feel my time is done. I'm sure that I will check in from time to time though as I do for the Trump twitter feed. I think it's like car crash syndrome. Also I'm curious as to exactly how WM will justify weaselling out of his bet that no one is holding him to but he has repeated so many times that he will honour because er ... he's an honourable kinda guy.

We should give our thanks to the donald over these past four years because although he didn't turn the GOP into the craven sycophantic nauseating brown nosing ruthlessly anti democratic racist anachronistic puerile ugly hypocrites that they are, he did force them out into the open and now the demarcation lines and fractures that is America today are there for all to see illuminated with an horrific bright light.

America is a persistent danger to the world and their calling themselves the 'world's police' is an insult to the many Americans before them who have given their lives because they genuinely believed in an America that if it ever really was is now gone forever.

You can see where Trump is going now, his current media whoring is not just to line his own coffers but his latest attempts to now loot the carcass of Fox News for his own goals of breeding more compliant fools so he can head up his own network of right wing nut jobs because he can see that is where the easy money is.

But from my point of view, I'm just glad that the complete fcukwitery of trump is not going to be rammed down my throat day after day as the media grapple with how to deal with it.

Next stop on the show is the Georgia Senate races. This is certainly as big as actually getting rid of Trump, if Biden cannot take that then say goodbye to America as we knew it because that will mean that their supple subjects will be forever nurtured at the teat of their vileness and from there it can only go downhill because it's only the people who can stop it. And it won't happen because racism runs deep in her veins.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
NHLycan

Nice forum!

New Hampshire
Reply #93 - 11/12/20 at 12:38:00

No determination of collusion was made by SC Mueller. He did identify multiple instances of obstruction of justice by Trump and his circle. It's hard to imagine a good motive for engaging in obstruction of an investigation into foreign interference.

So no, collusion was not determined to have happened. Only obstruction of justice for which a sitting president may not be prosecuted.

It's a bit like traveling to a non extradition country after a murder, no?

New Hampshire. 2003 SL650. 13k miles. Raptor installed. Versy adjuster. Rotella 6 w/zinc. Idle mix plug out. Seat front up 1". Owned since July 2013. Mechanically inclined. Better cook than mechanic.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #94 - 11/12/20 at 13:08:14

NHLycan wrote on 11/12/20 at 12:38:00:
No determination of collusion was made by SC Mueller. He did identify multiple instances of obstruction of justice by Trump and his circle. It's hard to imagine a good motive for engaging in obstruction of an investigation into foreign interference.

So no, collusion was not determined to have happened. Only obstruction of justice for which a sitting president may not be prosecuted.

No, he did not identify obstruction of justice. He is not a jury. That’s a charge, an allegation that requires adjudication by a court of law before pronounced as a fact. That requires official investigation by the appropriate office which is coincidentally what I’m suggesting we do in some of these states with questionable polling results.

Muellers obstruction of justice opinion is just that, it’s an opinion. And one that many would argue, as I said, could have come straight out the New York Times editorial page.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #95 - 11/12/20 at 13:09:33

"Like I said, I didn’t say anything about the software. I said hundreds of thousands of ballots cast where the only item  marked on the ballot was for Biden. That’s suspicious."

Yes you did.  You did not bring it up, but you segmented the post isolating the portion about software I brought up and typed a reply highlighted in red.  You very specifically asked about the software.

Me - "Powell also claimed software was altering votes and that was already disproved, i see this as part of that shotgun blast of accusations."

You - "Who disproved it? Where is that info that this was disproved? If someone in your company in accounting was accused of stealing money that cost you directly on your paycheck and someone else in accounting said no that’s been disapproved, would you believe it or would you want to see actual written evidence that it was investigated thoroughly?"

So I answered your question about the software.  None of the alleged "proof" is any different than the multiple incidents prior that have been proven false.  

So you go back to "Don’t go along with the crowd and wave things off with the “It’s been debunked” because it hasn’t."

The part about the software has.  I was utilizing the "debunked" verbiage about the software, when I was answering your question about the software and that alone.  I do not think that needs to be investigated.

I do think other investigations should be done as you described.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #96 - 11/12/20 at 14:31:43

NHLycan wrote on 11/12/20 at 12:38:00:

He was not judge jury and executioner. He provided his opinion on what could be adjudicated to determine  obstruction of justice. Just because someone Who is essentially an investigator says it’s obstruction of justice doesn’t mean it is. I don’t remember everything he claimed but by one of them was firing the FBI director. Which in retrospect the FBI directors had been proven to be a liar and incompetent so he should’ve been fired. To say that was proof of obstruction is an opinion it’s not a fact.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #97 - 11/12/20 at 14:33:59

Eegore wrote on 11/12/20 at 13:09:33:
"Like I said, I didn’t say anything about the software. I said hundreds of thousands of ballots cast where the only item  marked on the ballot was for Biden. That’s suspicious."

Yes you did.  You did not bring it up, but you segmented the post isolating the portion about software I brought up and typed a reply highlighted in red.  You very specifically asked about the software.

Me - "Powell also claimed software was altering votes and that was already disproved, i see this as part of that shotgun blast of accusations."

You - "Who disproved it? Where is that info that this was disproved? If someone in your company in accounting was accused of stealing money that cost you directly on your paycheck and someone else in accounting said no that’s been disapproved, would you believe it or would you want to see actual written evidence that it was investigated thoroughly?"

So I answered your question about the software.  None of the alleged "proof" is any different than the multiple incidents prior that have been proven false.  

So you go back to "Don’t go along with the crowd and wave things off with the “It’s been debunked” because it hasn’t."

The part about the software has.  I was utilizing the "debunked" verbiage about the software, when I was answering your question about the software and that alone.  I do not think that needs to be investigated.

I do think other investigations should be done as you described.

OK. I think we’re done with this part and we can move along. I see something big just happened in Pennsylvania but I’m in the middle of something at work and can’t dig into it.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #98 - 11/12/20 at 23:09:31

The "Dominion" thing is just fringe bs...

And instead of conducting discreet requests for recounts, Mr. Trump has made a series of spurious claims, seizing on conspiracies fanned on the internet.

The latest was on Thursday, when he falsely claimed on Twitter that Dominion voting machines switched hundreds of thousands of his votes to Mr. Biden, citing a report he had seen on the fringe network OANN, something even his supporters called ridiculous and a federal agency overseeing cybersecurity disavowed in a statement.

Advisers said his efforts were in keeping with one of his favorite pastimes: creating a controversy and watching to see how it plays out.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/12/us/politics/trump-future.html

This is the difference between fringe nut job allegations and when it gets to court...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/11/11/trump-lawyers-suffer-embar...

STEPHENS: So I want to make sure I understand you. The affiant is not the person who had knowledge of this. Is that correct?

HEARNE: The affiant had direct firsthand knowledge of the communication with the elections inspector and the document they provided them.

STEPHENS: Okay, which is generally known as hearsay, right?

HEARNE: I would not think that’s hearsay, Your Honor. That’s firsthand personal knowledge by the affiant of what she physically observed. And we included an exhibit which is a physical copy of the note that she was provided.

The two later returned to the point, after Stephens reviewed the note, and Stephens echoed Judge Diamond’s exasperation:

STEPHENS: I’m still trying to understand why this isn’t hearsay.

HEARNE: Well, it’s, it, I –

STEPHENS: I absolutely understand what the affiant says she heard someone say to her. But the truth of the matter … that you’re going for was that there was an illegal act occurring. Because other than that I don’t know what its relevancy is.

HEARNE: Right. I would say, Your Honor, in terms of the hearsay point, this is a firsthand factual statement made by Ms. Connarn, and she has made that statement based on her own firsthand physical evidence and knowledge --
STEPHENS: “I heard somebody else say something.” Tell me why that’s not hearsay. Come on, now.

HEARNE: Well it’s a firsthand statement of her physical –
STEPHENS: It’s an out-of-court statement offered where the truth of the matter is asserted, right?

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #99 - 11/12/20 at 23:14:20

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/12/donald-trump/trumps-tweet-a...

Donald Trump’s tweet cites a report from One America News, a pro-Trump television network. That report relies on an “unaudited analysis” that appears to have originated in a thread on a website called TheDonald.win.

That thread cited Edison Research data as its source. But Edison Research, which helps provide exit polling data, told us it has found no evidence of voter fraud in its data.

Dominion Voting Systems, state election officials and the federal government say there’s no evidence that millions of votes were miscounted.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #100 - 11/14/20 at 13:37:51

The resistance is strong...

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #101 - 11/15/20 at 11:39:43

In the above youtube video I see a lot of people who want the best for their country and love their country.

I've always had a place for Trump in my heart, but I thought negatively about his presidency. I now suddenly realize, now that someone has opened my eyes, how important it is to go for your heart. So I changed my mind. I want Trump to win the election.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #102 - 11/25/20 at 21:57:14

WebsterMark wrote on 11/07/20 at 14:21:25:
Rockn wrote on 11/07/20 at 10:38:47:
Lol. Suddenly the fukc your feelings crowd has a lot of feelings.

So much for owning the libs.

Hey TT, how you doing?

Wow... decided to pop back on here to see the trump supporter's heads exploding -- and I was not disappointed!!

lol

I see I'm still living in web's head rent free!!   Grin Grin

Biden won - trump lost.

Life is good!!

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #103 - 11/25/20 at 22:13:03

I see I'm still living in web's head rent free!!  

Amazing there's any room left with all those tinfoil conspiracy theories he's so invested in. As Guilfoyle said, The Best. Is Yet. To Coooooommmmmmeee!

WM bet that he'd fcuk off the forum permanently if Trump lost, I only took the bet because I wanted to see how he'd weasel out of it. He insisted that he won't. Then I let him know I'm not interested in collecting, I couldn't give a rat's what he does. Is he gracious enough to accept that. Noooooo, he then gives me a speech telling how honourable he is and that even though he somehow is able to prognosticate that if I'd lost that I would not honour the bet, he is not going to be such a dishonourable rat bag like he knows I would have been according to his ability to divine the future, and he's going to prove it by honouring his bet anyway!

This of course just makes it even more enthralling to see how he's going to weasel out of it now. Stay tuned.

« Last Edit: 11/26/20 at 01:09:22 by eau de sauvage »  

IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #104 - 11/25/20 at 23:06:31

I see I'm still living in web's head rent free!!   Grin Grin

WM escaped reality and just refers to anyone that challenges him as TT now.

Good to see the original is still around! Your hardtail thread was one of the reasons I bought a savage.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/24/24 at 15:41:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Resist ....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.