Not zero (Read 32 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Not zero
11/06/20 at 12:01:44

This sounds like a lawyer to me.  

Judge: Were there any Republicans in the room where the votes were being counted?

Lawyer:  There was "a nonzero number of people in the room"

As in a number other than zero Republicans were in the room.  Negative numbers?  

I have little evidence of this happening, I did however find it amusing given the language used to avoid a challenge to a statement where someone says "nobody" was allowed in the room.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-legal-strategy-2020/2020/11/05/...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Not zero
Reply #1 - 11/06/20 at 12:46:45

There were cameras zooming in on the workers looking at the hanging chads.

This time, we get some partisan hacks who’ve been praying for Trump to die slowly, promising us they’re being fair as they go thru ballots. Yea, right.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 11/06/20 at 12:48:17

If Biden were really going to be “president for both red and blue states“, he would demand cameras view everything and give the nation absolute transparency. But no.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 11/06/20 at 13:01:13

Trump was President, not Biden.
...besides that,... elections are state run affairs.

You're whining up the wrong tree.
Are Trump's lawyers up there with you?

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 11/06/20 at 16:13:54

Not really whining. Sure, I’d like trump to pull this out. But I don’t think he will. I think the deck was just stacked too much against him. The mail in voting allowed a lot of people who otherwise wouldn’t have voted to go ahead and do it because they had a three or four week period to send something in. The evidence of that is that the state elections across-the-board favored the republican ideology far more than the leftist, wacko progressive ideology. I should go back 4 years and dig out all your old post about Trump not having a mandate and just  change the name.

And you better hope Biden lives for four years because if that nut job Harris takes control, AOC and gang moves into a more prominent position, the Democratic Party might be slaughtered. Literally and figuratively.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #5 - 11/06/20 at 17:31:19

he would demand cameras view everything and give the nation absolute transparency....Not really whining.

Sure sounds like whining especially as there were plenty of observers and despite all the outrage from Trump there has been no evidence produced whatsoever. The court challenges have zero chance of success they're another Trump fantasy.

Sure, I’d like trump to pull this out.

It's already over, you're believing his fantasy. Although it's still possible for the democrats to control the Senate in January, which will be very interesting because the runoffs will be voted on with the knowledge of their import.

The mail in voting allowed a lot of people who otherwise wouldn’t have voted to go ahead and do it because they had a three or four week period to send something in.

Let me guess, making voting easier is one of those, as you call them "privileges" that you so disapprove of, yeah?

state elections across-the-board favored the republican ideology far more than the leftist, wacko progressive ideology.

Ah yes that would certainly explain the 4million majority that voted for Biden, because it's the president that sets the agenda.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 02:22:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Not zero

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.