Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Whats the issue with counting? (Read 66 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Whats the issue with counting?
11/04/20 at 09:05:30

Why if a ballot is post-marked or collected at a polling station by Nov 03 would it be considered fraudulent if it's officially counted after the 3rd?

Does anyone really think that at 1201 AM on Nov 4th all counting should stop?  Collect ballots until 7pm, then give 5 hours to count an entire nation's votes?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Whats the issue with counting?
Reply #1 - 11/04/20 at 09:13:42

It's absurd,... and desperate.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 11/04/20 at 09:48:57

People cheat that’s why.  PA election said even without a postmark, the vote must be counted.

“ The court also wrote that ballots "received within this period that lack a postmark or other proof of mailing, or for which the postmark or other proof of mailing is illegible, will be presumed to have been mailed by Election Day unless a preponderance of the evidence demonstrates that it was mailed after Election Day." “

So is there somebody out there right now drumming up a bunch of new balance? Maybe maybe not, the point is who knows.

Everyone knew it was gonna be a clusterduck from the beginning and it’s proving out to be just that.

Betting odds now show Harris/Biden as the favorite which is a first I think.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 11/04/20 at 10:15:29

If you want to cheat an election in any meaningful way,,... you would have to do it electronically,... or by destruction of legitimate votes.
The tedium of forging individual ballots would be futile.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 11/04/20 at 10:38:03

Serowbot wrote on 11/04/20 at 10:15:29:
If you want to cheat an election in any meaningful way,,... you would have to do it electronically,... or by destruction of legitimate votes.
The tedium of forging individual ballots would be futile.

This from a guy who believed countless impossible scenarios about Russiagate, Kavanaugh rape parties, and on and on.

It’s doubtful, it’s not impossible. And if it were going on, what guarantee do we have we’d know about? Absolutely no one except Fox News discussed the allegations from Jim and Hunter Biden’s business partner with clear and actual evidence. What happens a couple weeks from now if/when more evidence comes out that should have come out last week? You guys went bat sh!t crazy over $100,000 worth of Facebook ads supposedly by Russia but the mainstream media purposely censored critical information which very likely could have changed the outcome.

But look at, ultimately this is all Trump’s fault. He had the only personality that could’ve defeated Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton. Nobody else was able to do that. He successfully ended the Bush line and the Clinton line and for that,  I would chisel Trump’s face on Mount Rushmore.

However, imagine how much different things would been in Arizona right now if Trump would’ve just worked with John McCain instead of fighting with him. Sure McCain was a chump, he got shot down and parlayed that into a Senate career and a failed presidential run. Good for him.

Trump doesn’t know how to interact with people like McCain the way all other politicians do. So he picked a fight with him and while he won the battle, he might have lost the war. McCain was a senator in Arizona for a long time and I would imagine as close as Arizona vote totals are, had Trump worked on his relationship with McCain not only would McCain have not leaked the fake documents that started a lot of that Russian crap, Cindy McCain wouldn’t have come out so strongly against him and maybe Trump would’ve caked-walked to a victory in Arizona.

Live by the sword, die by the sword. Trump lived by the sword in 2016 and the sword my killing in 2020.

It’s still close, but I’m getting ready to pay my $200 to the forum and check out.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 11/04/20 at 11:12:39

"So is there somebody out there right now drumming up a bunch of new balance? Maybe maybe not, the point is who knows."

Well if they are "collecting" after Nov 3 I get that issue, but I am asking about "counting".  People are obviously trying to confuse casting a ballot with counting one.  Why should any state stop counting at 1201 AM on Nov 04?

Anyone out there now writing up new ballots should not influence the count at all, since the collection is over.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 11/04/20 at 12:54:01

Trump is suing Michigan to stop the vote count...
... except he's currently behind...
How does he think that will work?...Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 11/04/20 at 12:54:22

Well no $hit, but anyone parking their car at night shouldn’t have to worry about it being stolen but it happens.

I don’t know where this ends. Harris is the favorite to be President as of now. It will take a legal challenge and shenanigans being discovered to stop that now I’m afraid.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 11/04/20 at 12:56:16

The legal challenges are the shenanigans...

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 11/04/20 at 13:05:40

"The legal challenges are the shenanigans..."

I agree here.

We all know that if Trump is claiming to sue over Pennsylvania and at the last second he wins it, all the sudden the vote is good and fraud doesn't exist.  I have no delusion that either one would continue a legal challenge to root out fraud for the justice of the American people if they won.

Why on earth would we ever consider 1201 AM Nov 4th to be a deadline to stop counting?  Who thinks that's realistic in any capacity?

Where I am there's people claiming polling employees are bringing in "Tens of thousands" of votes.  I grabbed 12 mailer boxes of 100 envelopes and asked if anyone there could fit 1200 envelopes on them in a way that was not noticeable.  Looking at how much paper that is, nobody in their right mind thinks people are bringing 10,000 envelopes in secretly.

The of course here comes the "they are rolling them in in boxes" theories so I asked why they aren't volunteering at polling stations if they think trucks of illegal ballots are being brought in.    

What I do know is that whoever loses will lose because of fraud as there is no way they could lose by legitimate count.  They can only win by legitimate count.

« Last Edit: 11/04/20 at 14:09:51 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 11/04/20 at 13:39:36

CNN just called Michigan for Biden which means Trump hast to win Pennsylvania and finish off North Carolina and Georgia and then get really lucky with Arizona which isn’t likely to happen.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #11 - 11/04/20 at 16:10:55

WebsterMark wrote on 11/04/20 at 13:39:36:
CNN just called Michigan for Biden which means Trump hast to win Pennsylvania and finish off North Carolina and Georgia and then get really lucky with Arizona which isn’t likely to happen.

None of which is true! btw if Biden take Az you can thank Trump's childish and vindictive attacks on McCain, for that.

Anyone thinking that the Supreme Ct is going to go along with Trump's shenanigans should remember that his two picks, Gorsuch and Kavanaugh slapped him down when he tried to claim that he was immune from any lawsuits. That was the one where Cy Vance is subpoenaing records from his bank.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 02:27:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Whats the issue with counting?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.