Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Remember the whistleblower (Read 326 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Remember the whistleblower
Reply #45 - 10/29/20 at 10:55:25

Webstermark does offer a good question regarding large scale fabrication, but I too feel the same way about the complete bufoonery of not making copies.

Why on earth were paper only originals sent by mail?

"They're running with a story about emails while trying to mail physical documents across the country?"

I thought this exact same thing.  Who does this?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #46 - 10/29/20 at 10:59:06

Eegore wrote on 10/29/20 at 10:55:25:

Liers...
... but  that was rhetorical, right?...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #47 - 10/29/20 at 12:16:18

MnSpring wrote on 10/29/20 at 07:05:40:
eau de sauvage wrote on 10/28/20 at 18:24:10:
...  we have answered ...

Who is, 'we' ?
Or is that just 3rd person speaking ?

So neither of you are going to answer.

Keep up Mn

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 10/29/20 at 12:58:15

Eegore wrote on 10/29/20 at 10:55:25:
 Webstermark does offer a good question regarding large scale fabrication, but I too feel the same way about the complete bufoonery of not making copies.

Why on earth were paper only originals sent by mail?

"They're running with a story about emails while trying to mail physical documents across the country?"

I don’t know if anyone said they didn’t make copies. All they said was the originals had been removed from the package.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 10/29/20 at 13:12:56

I don’t know if anyone said they didn’t make copies. All they said was the originals had been removed from the package.

That makes more sense.

Well UPS will dig it up, if they haven't already and there will controversy about it having been tampered with.

Solution?  Send it again.  Send it with a courier.  Email the documents like everyone else in the world.  

The water damaged laptop thing was a joke in my opinion.  Listen to John Paul Mac Isaac try to explain what happened and tell me there's no red flags in that interview.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #50 - 10/29/20 at 13:43:42

The entire point of the story is not the story but the announcement. That's why it has broken right on election time. They know there's no substance all they want is a suggestion of a hint of something. Unfortunately only in the Trump Cinematic Universe does anyone understand the secret code words and meanings. That's why Guiliani is so angry at Fox, it's why Trump is so angry at Lindsey Graham and Billy Barr. All Trump and his enablers want is a headline that lasts until Nov 3rd.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #51 - 10/29/20 at 14:58:18

Now UPS says they found them...

Makes a nice break in the evidence chain.  Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #52 - 10/29/20 at 15:34:28

All this suspicious coming from people who hung a Supreme Court nomination on the “recovered memories” of a women thrown into therapy when she saw a new door installed in her house. Not only was there no evidence to back her story, but in fact the evidence that was available directly contradicted her story. Regard, you and the media went 24/7 full bore, tore into high school yearbooks, tracked down paper boys in the neighborhood in an attempt to find anything. Sew, you were so taken in, you believed this kid organized mass rape parties all summer long. You probably bought but the “I believe her” tee shirt.

But actual emails sent to someone, screen prints of text messages and recordings of phone calls are all fabricated??? You guys are totally messed in the head, TDS is eating your brain cells. Biden just says “That’s been dismissed, no one believes that malarkey” and you deep, serious thinkers who applauded dredging the bottom of the barrel looking for any potential witness , now all you can say is, “Well, that settles it. Joe said it never happened so that’s the end of it”

There’s an FBI investigation opened in 2019 against Hunter Biden and his “associates”. Let’s see how anxious you are to hear from witnesses now.

Oh, and if Biden wins, all of a sudden you won’t object at all to a sitting President calling off an FBI investigation as the head of the justice department.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 10/29/20 at 16:43:50

"screen prints of text messages and recordings of phone calls are all fabricated???"

This to me is exactly what you do when you fabricate those messages.  For instance the emails are all images.  All of them?  That is exactly what you do when you don't want metadata available to see how/when/where they originated from.

I agree to a point that the measure of fabrication here is too much to just say it was all made up.  But certain aspects read heavily into falsification, they show the exact measure of activity needed to provide information without verification.  So those items, and only those I would have issue with, but not all of it.

I think in a number of these scenarios people go overboard and try to connect evidence, or add in evidence that actually hurts the overall product of an investigation once a lot of that peripheral stuff turns up to be nonsense.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #54 - 10/29/20 at 16:53:10

Eegore wrote on 10/29/20 at 16:43:50:
"screen prints of text messages and recordings of phone calls are all fabricated???"

This to me is exactly what you do when you fabricate those messages.  For instance the emails are all images.  All of them?  That is exactly what you do when you don't want metadata available to see how/when/where they originated from.

I agree to a point that the measure of fabrication here is too much to just say it was all made up.  But certain aspects read heavily into falsification, they show the exact measure of activity needed to provide information without verification.  So those items, and only those I would have issue with, but not all of it.

I think in a number of these scenarios people go overboard and try to connect evidence, or add in evidence that actually hurts the overall product of an investigation once a lot of that peripheral stuff turns up to be nonsense.

That’s ridiculous. Hundreds of pages? Recordings of phone calls? Are you saying this guy Tony hired a actors to impersonate Hunter’s voice and that of his partners? And the guy turned everything over to the FBI. Do you think an ex naval officer who had a successful international business is going to fabricate all of this and then turn it over to the FBI to be scrutinized? Does that even make sense to you?

Fabrications are short documents like Dan Rather‘s infamous note about George Bush. Not hundreds of pages, screenshots of text messages, recordings of phone calls, and of course three full cell phones turned over to the FBI. If this is a fabrication, it’s the largest, most detailed fabrication of all time.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #55 - 10/29/20 at 16:55:24

If I survive on here next week Eegore, I’m gonna start referring to you as Switzerland. You’re trying so hard to be neutral.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #56 - 10/29/20 at 17:08:24

"That’s ridiculous. Hundreds of pages? Recordings of phone calls? Are you saying this guy Tony hired a actors to impersonate Hunter’s voice and that of his partners? And the guy turned everything over to the FBI. Do you think an ex naval officer who had a successful international business is going to fabricate all of this and then turn it over to the FBI to be scrutinized? Does that even make sense to you?"

No, I never said anything like that at all.  I very specifically said:

"I agree to a point that the measure of fabrication here is too much to just say it was all made up."

To clarify I agree, as in the opposite of disagree, I agree with you that it's very unlikely that all of this was fabricated.  I do not however think that all of it is completely truthful since some, not all, just some, as in portions exclusive to their specific content and not all content as a whole, just parts, like the email images, are presented in the exact format one would use if they do not want discovery into their detailed, verifiable information.  

But only those parts, not all.  As in sections, pieces or separate entities of information presented.  Not every part, the whole thing, or 100%.  Just parts, not all.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #57 - 10/29/20 at 19:22:45

It will all magically disappear next week when it's value is over.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #58 - 10/30/20 at 05:25:21

WebsterMark wrote on 10/29/20 at 15:34:28:
All this suspicious coming from people who hung a Supreme Court nomination on the “recovered memories” of a women thrown into therapy when she saw a new door installed in her house. Not only was there no evidence to back her story, but in fact the evidence that was available directly contradicted her story. Regard, you and the media went 24/7 full bore, tore into high school yearbooks, tracked down paper boys in the neighborhood in an attempt to find anything. Sew, you were so taken in, you believed this kid organized mass rape parties all summer long. You probably bought but the “I believe her” tee shirt.

But actual emails sent to someone, screen prints of text messages and recordings of phone calls are all fabricated??? You guys are totally messed in the head, TDS is eating your brain cells. Biden just says “That’s been dismissed, no one believes that malarkey” and you deep, serious thinkers who applauded dredging the bottom of the barrel looking for any potential witness , now all you can say is, “Well, that settles it. Joe said it never happened so that’s the end of it”

There’s an FBI investigation opened in 2019 against Hunter Biden and his “associates”. Let’s see how anxious you are to hear from witnesses now.

Oh, and if Biden wins, all of a sudden you won’t object at all to a sitting President calling off an FBI investigation as the head of the justice department.

As follow up to this, most of you leftist repeated The NY Times story and figures on Trump’s taxes as absolute truth, but the truth is the Times listed the source as “Anonymous” so you have no idea who it was. But not only do you not believe this guy Tony Bobulinski, a former Naval officer who contributed only to Democrats, you refused to even review the info. And you dismiss the former Naval Officer as being a partner in a Russian disinformation plot.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #59 - 10/30/20 at 08:31:53

eau de sauvage wrote on 10/29/20 at 19:22:45:
It will all magically disappear next week ...  

If Ding-Dong & HO-HO win,
Absolutely it will.

(BROOM/RUG)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 02:19:32

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Remember the whistleblower

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.