Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Remember the whistleblower (Read 326 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: Remember the whistleblower
Reply #30 - 10/28/20 at 16:38:25

WM, I used to think you were just trolling and never really believed all this nonsense, it just suited your narrative. But I'm coming around to the fact that you sincerely do believe it. I think the reason for that is that you remain cloistered in the Trump cinematic universe. If you refuse to read normal reporting, where sources are verified, where not every scrap of nonsense is treated as gospel, then we're just going to endlessly be talking past each other, because it's just crazy pants stuff. If you do not want to engage in critical thinking, only having your views validated, then that's fine, but it's only suitable on a forum where every member is in that same frame of mind.

If there was anything to this, anything at all, then Rudy would have given the so called 'hard drive from hell', to any number of reputable news sources, where email headers can be examined. Screenshots of a computer screen are only for dupes and rubes like Rudy.

FFS, Rudy's just been completely taken in by Sacha Baron Cohen, playing Borat playing a bulgarian father playing a cameraman. Even Barr is not touching this, Barr! who is willing to dishonour the entire DoJ without any qualms, even he won't touch it.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #31 - 10/28/20 at 16:59:31

It has been reported that Rudy shopped this story around, and no legitimate new agencies would touch it. .. not even Fox.
That makes sense,.. because it was shopped around the Ukraine for a year before Rudy took the bait.

This info belongs in a thrift store.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 10/28/20 at 17:18:27

Serowbot wrote on 10/28/20 at 16:37:46:
Would you please quit saying "collaborating" evidence?...
It drives me nuts!...
No offense really,... tons of highly respected journalists do it too.
...but the word is "corroborating"...

Confirming,.. not working with...

Recovering former proof reader... Embarrassed

Fair point.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 10/28/20 at 17:20:16

So neither of you are going to answer. Ok, so this guy created all these documents and recordings?

And drop the Rudy angle, this guy has nothing to do with that.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #34 - 10/28/20 at 18:24:10

WM, we have answered. It's just preposterous. You might as well try and present proof that there was no moon landing. It's in the same category of nonsense. We can all see it for what it is, which is a sad rerun and a reminder of 2016.

As George Bush said, 'fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, er... ya cain't get fooled again'.

To paraphrase Wolfgang Pauli, "This is not even a nothingburger."

Look, this reporting is pretty well how everyone is treating it... https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/10/hunter-biden-hard-drive-everythin...

Giuliani or someone said the words that this deserves to be reported even if it isn't true. And that my friend is the very point. Just like the point of Zelinsky and the Ukraine "corruption" the point was ONLY TO ANNOUNCE IT.

Just because the FBI has the hard rive from hell now, does not automatically give it any credibility. There is nothing here.

Ask yourself why is it suddenly out now just before an election? Because it's only got a 3 week lifespan. It's in the same category as Trump calling for an Obamagate investigation.

Look at all of the Trump people who have either been jailed or pleaded guilty. And there's a lot more to come.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #35 - 10/28/20 at 18:58:14

@WM, look at Guiliani in this clip and tell me he's not batshit crazy.

Why doesn't he just give the stuff he claims to have to Fox?

At 5min 42 seconds in you can see Fox News debunking the Bobolinski story live on air. Quote: Fox's review of those documents given to us found no role for Joe Biden in that venture.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 10/28/20 at 19:51:04

For the last time, listen closely: I’m not asking you about the laptop. I’m asking you about the emails, texts, and recordings Tony Bobulinski presented? If they’re not real, this guy fabricated them, including hiring actors who could imitate voices. Is that what you think?

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #37 - 10/28/20 at 21:13:47

OK then tell me exactly what the supposed recordings say and prove, what do the supposed emails SAY, and prove. You write down exactly what they say, and then say what they prove. And we'll see if anything is there.

I can't hear anything that means anything, and he's not saying anything to Carlson either. There's just nothing here.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #38 - 10/28/20 at 21:25:36

Ok I've read the Breitbart story

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/16/exclusive-this-is-china-inc-ema...

I see nothing but spin, supposedly they prove a 'meeting' but they do not prove anything and Biden's campaign says there's no record of him meeting them. I've gone through the Breitbart story and I do not see anything other than convoluted spin. Reading this story or the emails would make anyone's head spin.

There is nothing here, Sorry. It's just nonsense, spin, and innuendo, and editorialising by opinion writers and entertainers.

I would suggest you have a BEX and a good lie down.

IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 10/28/20 at 22:17:18

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/10/tucker-carlson-lost-only-copy-of-documen
ts-nailing-biden.html

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1321608055549775872?s=20

So Tucker Carlson is saying the only copy of documents that are SURE to bring down the Bidens were somehow opened in a mail sorting facility and then disappeared? The company has already done a thorough search for these documents and come up empty handed? Incredibly likely and shocking! Gasp!

Who wouldn't make copies of documents that prove corruption before putting them in the mail? Why would they even need to be mailed?

This is the stupidest spin of all time. They're running with a story about emails while trying to mail physical documents across the country? I can scan a document with my phone and have it emailed in half a minute.

Who steals a package with sensitive documents and then leaves the empty envelope to be found? The company used photos of what was sent to search, photos of what? So someone that somehow has darning documents is smart enough to take a photo of them (or of an envelope containing them) and mail it out, but not smart enough to back them up first?

Technologically illiterate Fox viewers lap this stuff up. Even Hunter was smart enough to drop his laptop off in person so it wouldn't get lost in the mail!

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #40 - 10/28/20 at 23:30:00

@Rockn, you need to enclose long urls, in the url tags.

You could not make this up. Tucker Carlson's dog ate the evidence.

Remember Fox argued in Court that Carlson is just an entertainer, no one takes him seriously.  

Tucker Carlson on Wednesday night claimed that he was in possession of a collection of new, confidential and darning documents related to Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden's family but isn't anymore because it got lost in the mail.

In a short Tucker Carlson Tonight segment, the Fox News host told a personal story about how he had received "real, authentic and darning" Hunter Biden documents, before suspiciously losing it in the mail.

"On Monday of this week we received from a source—a collection of confidential documents related to the Biden family," Carlson said. "At the time when we received them, my executive producer Justin Welles and I were in Los Angeles preparing to interview Tony Bobulinski about the Bidens' business dealings in China, Ukraine and other countries. So we texted a producer in New York and we asked him to send the documents to us."

Carlson went on to explain that the documents were shipped on Monday afternoon to California with a "large national carrier"—he did not disclose the carrier's name throughout the segment, but said it was one frequently used by Americans.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/10/tucker-carlson-lost-only-copy-of-docu...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 10/29/20 at 05:14:53

So you’re saying you believe this guy is making everything up, typed up hundreds, perhaps thousands of fake documents, hired  actors to mimic voices and recorded them as if they were phone calls, and turned all of turned all of this over to the FBI.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 10/29/20 at 05:17:36

Rockn wrote on 10/28/20 at 22:17:18:
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/10/tucker-carlson-lost-only
-copy-of-documents-nailing-biden.html

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1321608055549775872?s=20

So Tucker Carlson is saying the only copy of documents that are SURE to bring down the Bidens were somehow opened in a mail sorting facility and then disappeared? The company has already done a thorough search for these documents and come up empty handed? Incredibly likely and shocking! Gasp!

Who wouldn't make copies of documents that prove corruption before putting them in the mail? Why would they even need to be mailed?

This is the stupidest spin of all time. They're running with a story about emails while trying to mail physical documents across the country? I can scan a document with my phone and have it emailed in half a minute.

Who steals a package with sensitive documents and then leaves the empty envelope to be found? The company used photos of what was sent to search, photos of what? So someone that somehow has darning documents is smart enough to take a photo of them (or of an envelope containing them) and mail it out, but not smart enough to back them up first?

Technologically illiterate Fox viewers lap this stuff up. Even Hunter was smart enough to drop his laptop off in person so it wouldn't get lost in the mail!

You’re not from Chicago by any chance.....?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #43 - 10/29/20 at 07:05:40

eau de sauvage wrote on 10/28/20 at 18:24:10:
...  we have answered ...

Who is, 'we' ?
Or is that just 3rd person speaking ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #44 - 10/29/20 at 08:22:35

eau de sauvage wrote on 10/28/20 at 23:30:00:
You could not make this up. Tucker Carlson's dog ate the evidence.

Hysterical... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 02:23:28

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Remember the whistleblower

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.