Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Remember the whistleblower (Read 326 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Remember the whistleblower
Reply #15 - 10/28/20 at 08:26:34

"no 'reasonable viewer' takes Tucker Carlson seriously" - Fox News

You're basically watching the angry "Onion"

Sure,.. they "could" report something that's true.
The best indicator of that would be whether legitimate news also reports the same thing.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 10/28/20 at 08:26:41

The
Crooked F.B.I. chooses to ignore the criminality of the left.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #17 - 10/28/20 at 08:51:02

eau de sauvage wrote on 10/27/20 at 22:07:45:
... I say there are magic unicorns ...

Ya know, the Citizens in Minn,
Call the people that believe,
'Magic Unicorns Exist', Today,
Fairy Dust Sprinklers !

Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 10/28/20 at 09:03:17

Serowbot wrote on 10/28/20 at 08:26:34:
"no 'reasonable viewer' takes Tucker Carlson seriously" - Fox News

You're basically watching the angry "Onion"

Sure,.. they "could" report something that's true.
The best indicator of that would be whether legitimate news also reports the same thing.

“Legitimate” news? Legitimate news still reports that Trump called Nazis fine people. He did not, it’s obvious to anyone reading the transcripts and watching the press conference. That’s what you call legitimate news?

Just say this, you refuse to honestly evaluate the evidence presented because you do not want to be confronted with the fact your preferred candidate sold his office. And lied about it repeatedly. Just be honest and say that.

I said I excepted trumps many shortfalls and potential shading business deals because I weigh that against the horrors of a hilly Hillary Clinton presidency and decided trumps actions did not overcome the necessity of defeating Hillary Clinton. Have the courage to say the same thing. You would choose Biden and his illegal activities over Trump.

Just be honest and say that. Biden is a corrupt who sold his office working with his brother, son and this guy Bobulinski as CEO. Say that.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #19 - 10/28/20 at 12:50:55

So,.. Tony Bobuloo says there's another laptop at another computer repair store that Hunter dropped off but never picked up containing more incriminating stuff...
Grin Grin Grin
... and how would he know this?... Huh

Making Accusations Great Again...  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #20 - 10/28/20 at 13:11:51

If I saw clear and irrefutable evidence that unicorns existed,

Why do you think Guiliani, won't hand the supposed hard drive over to any reputable new organisation. Especially when he's desperate for it to be picked up outside the ultra conservative press, and there's only a week to go? Answer: because it's all ridiculous innuendo. Look at Guiliani's credibility, anyone, even Borat, in a bad disguise can dupe him.

@WM, your entire post directly above is impossible to answer, it is 100% projection.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 10/28/20 at 13:14:02

So what the guy presented is false? Fabricated? He used a word processor to type up the dummy emails? All the screen prints of text messages back-and-forth were made in what, Adobe InDesign? And the recording I heard of one of his partners was fabricated by an actor who was able to imitate the person’s voice, right?

When collaborating evidence comes out, and it will, your position is going to be that all of that evidence was also fabricated on word processors, correct?

Unlike Joe Biden, why don’t you answer those questions.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 10/28/20 at 13:15:14

eau de sauvage wrote on 10/28/20 at 13:11:51:
If I saw clear and irrefutable evidence that unicorns existed,

Why do you think Guiliani, won't hand the supposed hard drive over to any reputable new organisation. Especially when he's desperate for it to be picked up outside the ultra conservative press, and there's only a week to go? Answer: because it's all ridiculous innuendo. Look at Guiliani's credibility, anyone, even Borat, in a bad disguise can dupe him.

@WM, your entire post directly above is impossible to answer, it is 100% projection.

Why do you think Guiliani, won't hand the supposed hard drive over to any reputable new organisation.. Because the FBI has it?

IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 10/28/20 at 15:09:51

After reviewing the evidence, I can confidently say I won't be voting for Hunter Biden.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 10/28/20 at 15:16:31

Funny. But you’re going to vote for his father who, along with his son and brother, sold access to the VP office. Got it.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #25 - 10/28/20 at 15:34:28

Because the FBI has it?

Wot about the copy?

Rudy Giuliani has provided an additional copy of a hard drive alleged to have belonged to Hunter Biden to Delaware authorities, a state official said Wednesday, and it's now in the hands of the FBI. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/10/hunter-biden-hard-drive-everythin...

Why won't Fox buy into it? Why won't he give a copy to any reputable new organisation, including the Trump friendly Fox? These are rhetorical questions obvs.

Funny. But you’re going to vote for his father who, along with his son and brother, sold access to the VP office. Got it.

But this is just projection isn't it. The Trump mafia family have been using their office for profit quite brazenly. Why is Kushner and Ivanka even in the WH? Completely unqualified douchebags who are just in it for the $$$$'s

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #26 - 10/28/20 at 15:42:42

Rockn wrote on 10/28/20 at 15:09:51:
After reviewing the evidence, I can confidently say I won't be voting for Hunter Biden.

This!

Exactly no one cares about this weirdo crap dug up by perpetual dupe and part time vampire, Rudy. And only those enmeshed in the deepest bowels of the right wing extreme conspiracy theories even understand how it all fits together. Trump tried it out in the final debate and it was simply a monotonous secret code word salad.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #27 - 10/28/20 at 15:45:10

On Monday, NBC News sent a letter to Giuliani and his attorney, Robert Costello, requesting a copy of the hard drive to evaluate the content and authenticity of the emails and other records

Giuliani has not responded. Why do you think this might be?

Also

The laptop and emails have not been independently verified, and the New York Post is yet to produce any evidence that Hunter Biden replied to the email, or that any meeting took place.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 10/28/20 at 16:05:31

I see you’re ignoring Tiny Bobulinski and what he’s turned over. I’ll ask you the same thing I asked Sew.

So what the guy presented is false? Fabricated? He used a word processor to type up the dummy emails? All the screen prints of text messages back-and-forth were made in what, Adobe InDesign? And the recording I heard of one of his partners was fabricated by an actor who was able to imitate the person’s voice, right?

When collaborating evidence comes out, and it will, your position is going to be that all of that evidence was also fabricated on word processors, correct?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #29 - 10/28/20 at 16:37:46

Would you please quit saying "collaborating" evidence?...
It drives me nuts!...
No offense really,... tons of highly respected journalists do it too.
...but the word is "corroborating"...

Confirming,.. not working with...

Recovering former proof reader... Embarrassed

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 02:20:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Remember the whistleblower