Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
780 retired generals and former national security (Read 38 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
780 retired generals and former national security
10/22/20 at 14:07:19

I know it's a big nuthinburger to you Trumpets, 'cause everything is, but,...
...that's a lot a brass... Huh

Why 780 retired generals and former national security leaders spoke out against Trump
https://news.yahoo.com/why-780-retired-generals-and-former-national-security-...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: 780 retired generals and former national secur
Reply #1 - 10/22/20 at 15:29:28

If you strip away all the bluster of politics, then nothing, absolutely nothing could be more clear why 780 former Generals disendorse Trump; he represents everything, that these people defend with their very lives. Literally.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/10/atlantics-endorsement-ag...

“How can I know that an order I receive to launch my missiles came from a sane president?”

But the Air Force would not answer Hering’s question, and it moved to discharge him after determining that officers responsible for launching nuclear weapons did not “need to know” the answer. “I have to say I feel I do have a need to know because I am a human being,” Hering said in response.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 10/22/20 at 15:42:25

He's so crazy he hasn't gotten us into any more wars!
He's an egomaniac!
Of COURSE the very people who had such fun in recent decades see Trump as wrong,, he is showing Americans how much better life can be with a decent man at the helm. Look at how the economy was before CV19. Record setting employment for every demographic..
Quit pretending it's not so.
And find some element of society and I overstated it, BFD, pay attention

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #3 - 10/22/20 at 18:13:39

You are the one pretending, I understand that you only consume the right wing media, and I see that from your links, so I don't blame you for buying into the myth. But the fact is that the first three years of Trump merely continue the trend of Obama's presidency. Job growth was also less and I'm referring to pre pandemic. See on the chart, the growth is a continued straight line it doesn't get steeper.

But this is a national security thread and to say, 'he didn't start a war', is not much of an endorsement. He did make the US less safe, he propped up Kim who has flipped Trump the bird. He tore up the nuclear deal with Iran and now they in a better position to create nuclear weapons, all he's done is harm the population, he has not made America safer in other ways too, he's lost leverage with China because he's isolated all of the US allies who together could put more pressure on China. None of this is a surprise because Trump is a clown.

But as I said a couple of years ago, Trump's rise will ultimately be a good thing because it will cause a massive realignment. With some luck the Liberals will gain back the majority legislators and then redraw the apportionment maps after the next census. If this happens it will be Trump's cause because many if not most people in will vote in the State legislatures how they perceive Trump.

He also blew out the deficit with his tax cuts to the rich. I'm sure that helped you a lot.

https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/about-trump-economy

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 10/22/20 at 19:33:55

I said what I said.
Nothing you said changed it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #5 - 10/22/20 at 19:38:46

Yes, that is the nature of words, you write them down and they are what they are. It's not often we are in agreement.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 02:26:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 780 retired generals and former national security

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.