Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
In alternate universe... (Read 99 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

In alternate universe...
10/22/20 at 05:33:24

....with a real press corp, today might look a little different.

There’s too much real smoke, not the pretend smoke that gave Mueller something to do you 3 years, but smoke above an actual fire.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter-biz-partner-confirms-e-mail-details-joe-bid
ens-push-to-make-millions-from-china/

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: In alternate universe...
Reply #1 - 10/22/20 at 05:37:04

My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.

I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.

If the media and Big Tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.

After leaving the military I became an institutional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. I have traveled to over 50 countries. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world.

What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.

The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.

I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.

I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 10/22/20 at 08:46:20

Text messages being released now. Only on Fox and a few other sites, CNN, MSNBC, NPR etc. are ignoring this and desperately hoping some enormous news story falls out of the sky. Literally, I think they’re praying for a meteor to hit somewhere to distract attention.

Joe’s walking the green mile. I wonder if the conversation in Joe’s basement has gotten  to the point where they are asking;

Should we drop out and assign Hillary as a replacement?
Can we even do that?
Can we realistically rely on the press to hold off the dogs until after the election?
If there’s a chance we might lose, do we go to Trump and tell him we’ll  drop out in exchange for a pardon?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 10/22/20 at 10:01:52

Oh fxxk.....  

Hey Eau, did you ever see a movie about a child chess prodigy I think it was called a little man Tate or my man Tate something like that?  In that movie, he offers his competitor a draw long before the game is over because little man Tate already knows there’s no way the other kid can win and to help him save face he offers him a draw.

I always figured Trump would win but now even more so. I’ll tell you what I do. I will offer my hand to you. Take it and when Biden loses I won’t make you leave the site. Refuse now, and the deals on. You’ll be out. Up to you.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 10/22/20 at 10:59:44

Neither of you leaves...
JoG needs you both as sarcastic backboards.

I won't allow it...  Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 10/22/20 at 11:05:53

"“The Attorney General of Delaware’s office indicated that the FBI has ‘ongoing investigations regarding the veracity of this entire story.’ And it would be unsurprising for an investigation of a disinformation action involving Rudy Giuliani and those assisting him to involve questions about money laundering, especially since there are other documented inquiries into his dealings,” Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates told Fox News. “In fact, Donald Trump’s own national security adviser warned the president that material furnished by Giuliani should be considered tainted by Russian interference.”"

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 10/22/20 at 11:22:47

Nope. It’s all crumbling.

Here’s a challenge to you Sew. You’re going to have to leave CNN for a while and search elsewhere, but follow the NY Post stories on Twitter throughout the day as they release more and more texts and emails. Try to have at least a tiny fraction of an open mind as you read them and the responses.

Why would these counties hire and pay Hunter Biden exorbitant fees unless it was for access to his father? Why would the CEO of a company, from a well-established military family, turn over all this information to a Senate investigation committee that implicates him in a crime unless there was some truth to it? You believed the most ridiculous things about Trump from sources with 1/100th the credibility as this guy Tony.

If it’s so easy for you to believe a New York real estate billionaire cheated on his taxes, are you telling me it’s impossible believe that a career politician who while Vice President, allowed his son to work for questionable overseas characters and unbelievably said he never, ever had a conversation with him about it,  is a crook?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 10/22/20 at 11:23:17

Serowbot wrote on 10/22/20 at 10:59:44:
Neither of you leaves...
JoG needs you both as sarcastic backboards.

I won't allow it...  Grin

I made my offer. Up to him.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 10/22/20 at 11:45:44

Web really,... the NYPost is a tabloid, owned by Rupert Murdoch ...
...and it's the only one running with this story.

I won't have an open mind regarding them... and you shouldn't either.
They are on the edge of the Onion.
They are laughable.

Do you really believe a story mirroring  Hillary's E-mails just happened to come up weeks before the election?.
... with Rudy at the core?

I know you.
You're no fool.
You're wrong on policy,.. but not stupid.
...and you're not allowed to leave on a bet.

Eau,... cancel this bet.
Make it a 3 day suspension.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 10/22/20 at 12:48:30

NY Post is a tabloid but CNN is what?.....

No, i’m not stupid. I’m actually very successful. And I got this way by being able to honestly assess the situation in front of me and make the right choice. This smells legit to me.

It’s not his to cancel. It’s mine and I gave him a way out.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 10/22/20 at 12:49:56

Serowbot wrote on 10/22/20 at 11:45:44:
Web really,... the NYPost is a tabloid, owned by Rupert Murdoch ...
...and it's the only one running with this story.

I won't have an open mind regarding them... and you shouldn't either.
They are on the edge of the Onion.
They are laughable.

Do you really believe a story mirroring  Hillary's E-mails just happened to come up weeks before the election?.
... with Rudy at the core?

I know you.
You're no fool.
You're wrong on policy,.. but not stupid.
...and you're not allowed to leave on a bet.

Eau,... cancel this bet.
Make it a 3 day suspension.

Rudy is not at the core. Tony Bobulinski , a U.S. Navy veteran and CEO of a corporation is.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #11 - 10/22/20 at 13:16:11

not the pretend smoke that gave Mueller something to do you 3 years,

Just like Trump cannot make the Corona virus magically disappear, so you cannot make the conclusions and findings of the Muller report magically disappear. The report details plenty of criminal obstruction of justice charges, which is why Barr did not release any of the report for 3 weeks and instead deliberately mischaracterised it and outright lied, then release a heavily redacted version. I don't want to re litigate all this I'm just saying that it's not nothing just because you say it is. https://www.lawfareblog.com/full-text-mueller-reports-executive-summaries

BTW William Barr will certainly be debarred after he's prosecuted for lying under oath.

Regarding the NYPost 'report'. None of any of it is verified. End of. What is verified, or will be verified tomorrow, is how easy it is to play Guiliani's, if Cohen could get him to masturbate on camera do you think Russian KGB masters would have much trouble duping him?

Regarding our bet, I was not going to hold you to it, I was just interested in how you would weasel out of it. Which you've already done ahead of time. So yeah, there's no bet. You just got caught up in your dreams of Trump winning. Instead, you'll have your nightmare of Trump whining. So much whining.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 10/22/20 at 13:26:57

No, you agreed. When Biden loses, your gone. Trump loses, I’m gone. I gave you a way out, you didn’t take it.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 10/22/20 at 13:33:32

I think you will both be on here in 2021.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #14 - 10/22/20 at 13:42:04

WebsterMark wrote on 10/22/20 at 13:26:57:
No, you agreed. When Biden loses, your gone. Trump loses, I’m gone. I gave you a way out, you didn’t take it.

Que? You were giving me a way out and I didn't take it? Er... OK if you insist then I guess the bet is on. My bad. I'll be looking forward to see how you weasel out of it.

Eegore wrote on 10/22/20 at 13:33:32:
 I think you will both be on here in 2021

Well that's a pretty awful bet to take because Biden will be in, and WM will definitely weasel out. So you'll be right.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 02:27:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › In alternate universe...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.