Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Lock him up
10/21/20 at 13:27:20

... I'm mean,.. her up... no, lock him up...
It worked in 2016... it will work in 2020.

Hard drive, incriminating stuff, leaked to the press,
Lots'a speculation, intrigue, outrage, scandal...
We'll get AG Barr to make some BS pronouncements...
It don't have to be true,.. it just has to be scandalous.
OCTOBER SURPRISE!...  

So, Hunter has a computer problem... on a laptop containing incriminating evidence.
He searches all over NY to find an inconvenient location with a near blind tech and leaves the computer there,... then he never comes back.
The blind guy calls the FBI and they confiscate it, but not before the blind guy (big right-wing Trumper) makes a copy and gives it to...... who else?
Rudy!!!
Rudy takes it to Fox and they won't touch it because it's too obvious a fake.  So Rudy passes it over to NYPost.
No one willing to sign the story, it runs without a byline.
Meanwhile,.. Fox is willing to repeat the NYP story and talk about it incessantly... they just didn't want to be the originator.
The FBI don't seem at all upset that this computer tech has copied and dispersed possible Russian compromat.  
The FBI continues investigating... not Hunter, but the possibility it's Russian compromat.

... and... not much is happening...
Now,... Rudy has found photos of Hunter with underage girls on there.
If that don't work,... he'll find Hunter eatin' babies... Grin
Meanwhile a Russian buddy of Rudy's hints that he might have some more.
Maybe that's the baby eating bit... Huh

Just keep stirring until Nov 3... Roll Eyes

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: Lock him up
Reply #1 - 10/21/20 at 13:51:32

I think Rudy, is going to have a bit of a problem with his 'October Surprise' because Sacha Baron Cohen just one upped him.

Baron Cohen you'll remember caught Republican politician Jason Spencer, who made global headlines after yelling obscenities and dropping his pants on Sacha Baron Cohen's TV, on camera.

Spencer resigned his Senate seat soon after.

The new Borat movie is out in two days and apparently he has caught...wait for it...everybody's favourite vampire, Rudy Giuliani on camera, masturbating... no seriously. This could put a bit of a dent in his october surprise.

When told of the incident Trump said, "Rudy Giuliani, I don't know him very well, he did some legal work for me once, but I have hundreds of lawyers, I don't even think I've ever met him."

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/oct/21/rudy-giuliani-faces-questions-af...

Following an obsequious interview for a fake conservative news programme, the pair retreat at her suggestion for a drink to the bedroom of a hotel suite, which is rigged with concealed cameras.

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”

Representatives for Giuliani have not replied to the Guardian’s requests for comment.

Word of the incident first emerged on 7 July, when Giuliani called New York police to report the intrusion of an unusually-dressed man.

“This guy comes running in, wearing a crazy, what I would say was a pink transgender outfit,” Giuliani told the New York Post. “It was a pink bikini, with lace, underneath a translucent mesh top, it looked absurd. He had the beard, bare legs, and wasn’t what I would call distractingly attractive.

“This person comes in yelling and screaming, and I thought this must be a scam or a shakedown, so I reported it to the police. He then ran away,” Giuliani said. The police found no crime had been committed.

It's possible that people could die laughing from this, so it's a bit early to say 'no crime has been committed'.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 10/21/20 at 15:39:43

Serowbot wrote on 10/21/20 at 13:27:20:
... I'm mean,.. her up... no, lock him up...
It worked in 2016... it will work in 2020.

Hard drive, incriminating stuff, leaked to the press,
Lots'a speculation, intrigue, outrage, scandal...
We'll get AG Barr to make some BS pronouncements...
It don't have to be true,.. it just has to be scandalous.
OCTOBER SURPRISE!...  

So, Hunter has a computer problem... on a laptop containing incriminating evidence.
He searches all over NY to find an inconvenient location with a near blind tech and leaves the computer there,... then he never comes back.
The blind guy calls the FBI and they confiscate it, but not before the blind guy (big right-wing Trumper) makes a copy and gives it to...... who else?
Rudy!!!
Rudy takes it to Fox and they won't touch it because it's too obvious a fake.  So Rudy passes it over to NYPost.
No one willing to sign the story, it runs without a byline.
Meanwhile,.. Fox is willing to repeat the NYP story and talk about it incessantly... they just didn't want to be the originator.
The FBI don't seem at all upset that this computer tech has copied and dispersed possible Russian compromat.  
The FBI continues investigating... not Hunter, but the possibility it's Russian compromat.

... and... not much is happening...
Now,... Rudy has found photos of Hunter with underage girls on there.
If that don't work,... he'll find Hunter eatin' babies... Grin
Meanwhile a Russian buddy of Rudy's hints that he might have some more.
Maybe that's the baby eating bit... Huh

Just keep stirring until Nov 3... Roll Eyes

So if posted the more ridiculous, convoluted twist and turns with nefarious characters that we spent millions of dollars to prove false what was known by many in power to be false from the beginning, you’d say....?

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #3 - 10/21/20 at 18:09:22

So if posted the more ridiculous, convoluted twist and turns with nefarious characters that we spent millions of dollars to prove false what was known by many in power to be false from the beginning, you’d say....?

srsly? is that it, you quote the entire post for that? No one even knows what you are referring to. Please do explain, because it could be referring to any number of incorrect things.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #4 - 10/21/20 at 18:37:04

The Best.

Is Yet.

To Commmmmmmmme.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 10/21/20 at 18:37:22

So now the laptop info was/is being used in an FBI money laundering investigation.....

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #6 - 10/21/20 at 19:08:03

Maybe in your world WM, not in the real world. But the thing is that no one cares outside of the Fox/Trump bubble. You wanna see indictments, just wait will the law catches up with Barr, Trump and his cronies. They are toast. Trump's already been impeached from Guiliani's last scheme. Trump is a desperate man, they all are.

Trump has reached the end of the road with regards to keeping his financial information from Congress and Vance, he kicked it up to the Supreme Ct, they slapped him down, including Kavanaugh and Gorsuch, and told him to try again in the Federal courts. Which he did, they slapped him down again, he appealed they laughed him out of court, and there's nowhere to go from here, the Supreme Court will not accept the case again because it's just a simple procedural matter now, there's no constitutional law that needs to be set.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 10/21/20 at 19:37:12

Remember my point that The President and to a lesser degree The Vice President, cannot be prosecuted for some crimes like the rest of us? You leftist might wanna read up on that if Sleepy Joe wins.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #8 - 10/24/20 at 14:51:31

WebsterMark wrote on 10/21/20 at 19:37:12:
Remember my point that The President and to a lesser degree The Vice President, cannot be prosecuted for some crimes like the rest of us? You leftist might wanna read up on that if Sleepy Joe wins.

The Supreme Court handed down the definitive ruling that the President is not above the law. And of course as a private citizen he's nobody at all.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 10/24/20 at 15:48:51

WebsterMark wrote on 10/21/20 at 18:37:22:
So now the laptop info was/is being used in an FBI money laundering investigation.....

Trump was impeached for trying to get the Ukraine to deliver compromat under the pressure of withholding aid.
Ukraine wouldn't do it.
Even after that, Rudy announced he was going back...
... to get the dirt!...
He said the quiet part out loud!...
...and now you're willing to believe that this laptop just happened to fall into his hands?

It's the blind leading the stupid...
How can anyone not see when Rudy is there holding giant sign that says.  "Look What I got,... dirt on Biden from the Ukraine"?...
Exactly what was being shopped around for a year,... and he gets it just weeks before the election.
Geee... How did that happen?.... Roll Eyes

If you want to believe this,.. you have to believe Hunter dropped it of to a Ukraine compromat grifter for repair, who then flew to America to drop it off for repair at a blind guys repair shop in NY,... who then gave it to Rudy....
Grin Grin Grin Grin
Exclusive: Alleged Hunter Biden Emails Circulated in Ukraine as Rudy Giuliani Dug for Dirt There Last Year
https://time.com/5902557/hunter-biden-rudy-giuliani-ukraine/

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #10 - 10/25/20 at 01:19:24

trying to get the Ukraine to deliver compromat

Just to clarify here Serow, Trump was not actually trying to get Ukraine to deliver dirt as he knows there is none. As Sonderland pointed out in his testimony Trump was only interested in getting the Ukraine to announce an investigation on a cable news channel. The interview was already set up, but the story broke before the interview took place. This is why the whistle was blown when it was, once it was announced, then the job was done.

This is an important distinction to make in light of how Trump works, and why Comey's resurrected Hilary emails was so damaging even though it was closed down again after three days. It was the mere announcement that did the damage. This is why it's imperative to be right on election time.

This is why Trump is getting Lou Dobbs to  trash Lindsey Graham in order to try and get him to announce something about "Obamagate".

And it's what is happening with the latest Biden scam. It was so dodgy that even Fox News wouldn't touch it, BUT once the NYP puts it out there, then they can report on the report without getting their own hands dirty.

That's why someone, might have been Guiliani, said that the public deserves to hear about the Hunter Biden laptop reporting even if it isn't true.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 10/25/20 at 16:27:31

You mean,  'Lock Biden Up',
After he just said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRZEs9BRGK4&feature=emb_title

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 10/25/20 at 18:16:23

Mn,... the right-wing is having a field day with this,... but they obviously know what he's saying.

The "Vice" squad doesn't go around doing vice, and the "Homicide " squad don't commit homicide for a living.

a "voter fraud" organization isn't formed to commit voter fraud.

You're too smart to not know what you're doing here.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #13 - 10/25/20 at 20:42:21

@Mn, I gotta say buddy, that last post of yours was your worst effort yet. But I have to give you some kudos for giving it a go.

You're too smart to not know what you're doing here.

I agree with that. When I check the video I was expecting some more ridiculous Biden email beat ups. but seriously that was just an ordinary statement.

Here's the full transcript, it's pretty clear what he's referring to in bold type.

Particularly people of color to vote. So go to iwillvote.com. Secondly, we're in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama's administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won't be counted. It can't be counted. We're going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it's going to overwhelm the system. You see what's happening now. You guys know it as well as I do. You see the long, long lines in early voting.

You see the millions of people have already cast a ballot. And so, don't be intimidated. If, in fact, you have any problem, go to and I don't have the number, but it's 833-DEM-VOTE. The letters D-E-M-V-O-T-E. Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them answering the phone. If you think there's any challenge to your voting, go to 833-DEM-VOTE. Dial those letters on your phone that will get
you the assistance that we have already put in place.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 10/26/20 at 05:34:09

“To put it in blunt terms, for many people, he’s the only middle finger available — to brandish against the people who’ve assumed they have the whip hand in American culture.“

This is why Trump won last time and has a chance to win this time. I watched a video of BLM pretend terrorist walking through an area of nice outside restaurants, shops, bars etc... in the middle of the day harassing people with bullhorns etc. (in a more civilized day and age, they would have been shot down and left for the birds while the citizenry went about their business), but our civilization has “advanced”.

Anyway, a vote for Trump is a big fat FU to the woke.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 02:30:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Lock him up

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.