Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Next Presidential Debate on 23rd OCT (Read 70 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Next Presidential Debate on 23rd OCT
10/19/20 at 18:50:11

Welp it appears that both sides have agreed to the same rules, that is two minutes 'uninterrupted' on each of six topics.

The only difference this time is that the debate commission is enforcing the two minute rule by muting the mic or the person who does not have the floor. It appears that there's plenty of room for interruption during the q and a part.

My guess is that Trump will pull out because I'm not sure that he can cope with the American public seeing him perform side by side with Biden without him pissing on everyone and everything around him. Hope I'm wrong.

Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien in a statement accused the commission of bias, but said the president “is committed to debating Joe Biden regardless of last minute rule changes.”

But Bill, the rules were not changed, they rules are the same as what was agreed to in the first debate. All that's happening is that they intend to enforce the rule already agreed to. This is exactly how Trump operates and why he relies on people being mugs. He has no objection to releasing his tax returns he says... but he's not gonna do it. Stephen calls enforcing an agreed to rule 'bias', how does that work?

I will be surprised if the debate goes ahead. Anyone else think that Trump does not have the cajones?

I mean Trump will bring up the latest Guiliani Biden bullsh!t, but if he can't interrupt Biden's response then it won't have any effect because Trump is not very smart.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Next Presidential Debate on 23rd OCT
Reply #1 - 10/20/20 at 05:45:50

My guess is that Trump will pull out because I'm not sure that he can cope with the American public seeing him perform side by side with Biden without him pissing on everyone and everything around him. Hope I'm wrong.

Your guess is way off. No need to hope you’re wrong, you are.

Hiden Biden is shut away for a few days while relying on MSM to provide cover for the emails that show he’s just another corrupt lifelong career politician. Same with Harris. It’s amazing a Presidential campaign’s strategy is too trust the press to cover you to this degree.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #2 - 10/20/20 at 13:44:07

Hello WM, speaking of being wrong, how confident are you feeling about your vow to vacate the forum if Biden become president?

But his emails!

Yeah that ones not gonna do anything other than  the exact opposite. Even the people who wrote the story would not put their byline on it. A stranger left a laptop in a Delaware computer shop to repair, with a 'hunter biden foundation sticker on it, blah blah. ROLF. Then Guiliani a Russian dupe, brings it to the attention of Bannon, two of the most trustworthy people in politics. Yeah good luck with that.

IP Logged
hj2223
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 10/21/20 at 19:39:22

Can't wait to see how this uninterrupted thing goes.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 10/21/20 at 20:17:02

We shouldn't have to mute the mic of our elected leaders.  This, to me, is a very poor representation of true leadership.

If anything, both are an example of what not to do.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #5 - 10/21/20 at 20:22:23

hj2223 wrote on 10/21/20 at 19:39:22:
Can't wait to see how this uninterrupted thing goes.

Yes it will be amusing, if it goes ahead then I can't simply see Trump shutting his mouth for two minutes. I guess he can always just start shouting like a madman, or banging on the lectern. Remember Gomert in the Barr hearings. Gomer said 'there's nothing in the rules to say he can't bang on the microphone'. I would not put anything past Trump.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #6 - 10/22/20 at 19:47:59

Well the debate is done. Trump performed with admirable restraint, you could see his mouth open to interrupt but then he shut it. He has obviously been told that he's already toast, and that his only chance is to not act like a complete buffoon.

He pulled it off and did not act like a buffoon. However everything that came out of his mouth was nothing but the words of a clown. Every single question he was asked about what he would do, he simply went on a rant about Biden, or Obama. Biden on the other hand simply said what he was going to do on every point. Even the so called 'court packing'.

The moderator did a brilliant job, she basically would ask them what they were going to do, when Trump never answered the question she did not point that out. She let him say whatever idiocy he wanted to. I would have come back at Trump to force him to answer but in retrospect her way was better.

Looking forward to see how Fox spins this. I guess they will be pointing out the fact that Trump did not behave like a school bully, even if he spoke like one. That's how low the bar is for him. How they'll attack Biden will be interesting.

My guess is though that in spite of Kristen Welker's excellent performance that they will whinge and moan and say how she gave Biden an easy time and asked all the tough questions of Trump. So much whining.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 10/23/20 at 06:37:04

Biden’s strategy was to say absolute, completely false statements knowing the media will not challenge them. The obvious ones I recognized immediately:
Yes, he absolutely said no fracking.
Yes, a lot of people lost their insurance because of Obamacare
The DHS has already put out a statement that they’ve made contact with 485 parents of the children Biden was talking about. Not a single one has agreed to come get their child.
Of course Trump was right about catch and release. I can’t easily find the failure to return figure, but it’s got to be huge. I did read their report that in 2013, ICE encountered 722k illegal aliens and only charged 195k because the others were shielded by Obama’s law.

In short, Biden is a real liar, a gold medal performer.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #8 - 10/23/20 at 15:12:06

Critics of the law now say millions lost their health insurance. But that’s misleading. Those individual market plans were discontinued, but policyholders weren’t denied coverage. And the question is, how many millions of insured Americans had plans canceled, and how does that compare with the millions of uninsured Americans who gained coverage under the law.

There is evidence that far more have gained coverage than had their policies canceled
https://www.factcheck.org/2014/04/millions-lost-insurance/

His policy currently is no fracking on federal land, and elsewhere he wants t clean it up.

I get it that you're in the Fox News bubble. With regards to Trump just about everything out of his mouth, was a lie. Not that you'd expect anything else.

The DHS has already put out a statement that they’ve made contact with 485 parents of the children Biden was talking about.

Link?

« Last Edit: 10/23/20 at 16:30:15 by eau de sauvage »  

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 00:20:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Next Presidential Debate on 23rd OCT

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.