Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Republican finally prove ballot harvesting (Read 62 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Republican finally prove ballot harvesting
10/14/20 at 13:54:46

Videos show closed-door sessions of leading conservative activists: ‘Be not afraid of the accusations that you’re a voter suppressor’

At the February meetings, attendees discussed plans for seeking an advantage in the upcoming vote. Two said the right will begin “ballot harvesting,” a controversial technique that involves the collection and delivery of sealed absentee ballots from churches and other institutions.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/council-national-policy-video/2...

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: Republican finally prove ballot harvesting
Reply #1 - 10/14/20 at 15:16:43

I challenge you to name one tactic that's not already employed by the left.

WWW   IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #2 - 10/14/20 at 16:03:26

that doesn't even make sense!? We're not talking 'tactics' this is about ballot boxes illegally marked as 'official'.

Your response is like 'whataboutism' on steroids.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #3 - 10/14/20 at 19:21:15

Is 'official' the only thing you're hung up on?
There were no state seals, nothing that would lead anyone to believe it was a state provided drop box.  And the only way you would've known it was there was probably an announcement from the pastor.
other boxes did not say 'official'.
but like shifty, you hear what you want to hear.

can't name one, msnbc hasn't come out with a list yet?

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 10/15/20 at 01:10:03

Ballot Harvesting---If democrats can do it, anyone can
In 2016 in california the dems pushed thru a law that allows third parties to turn in your ballot for you, if you so desire.  That allowed the democrats to win a shitton of elections that year.

This year the republicans are doing the same thing, and boy is the government pissed off about it.   Whats good for the goose is good for the gander, isn't it?  

The calif gop is placing unofficial ballot drop off boxes in some places and letting people turn in their ballots to them.  Calif government, i.e. attorney not a very nice person general becerra, has sent them a cease and desist letter, telling them to "stop copying me!" just like my kids used to do!

And the calif gop has apparently grown some cojones, cause they are telling calif to shoveit!!!

California GOP says unofficial ballot boxes, which the state ordered removed, are legal under 2016 law..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #5 - 10/15/20 at 22:29:12

Of course, everything is fine when the Republicans do this. You're such a fcuking hypocrite. It's breathtaking, with your idiotic links to your right wing nut job sites, then when actual real life ballot harvesting takes place with fully illegal signage declaring it official you go try to bring up your bullshit conspiracy theories and then say, it's fine.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 10/16/20 at 06:08:52

eau de sauvage wrote on 10/15/20 at 22:29:12:
... your idiotic links to your right wing nut job sites, ...

A group, putting out safe collection boxes.  In which a Citizen, who has put their 1 Legal Vote, in that Sealed envelope, in that safe collection box.  To which that group takes those, sealed envelops, to a Official pole/voting place.

IS QUITE DIFFERENT THAN.

Non Citizens, scurrying about, demanding that other non citizens, lie on a form, give false information, then when the requested ballet comes, turns it over to the afore mentioned thug.  
THEN that thug, SELLS, it to a candidate.

Only a perfume wearing down under DRONGO subject.
(Drongo being a term of endearment according to a written statement from said person)
Would believe those are the same things.

As well as believe, Slate/CNN/Yahooooo/and like are actually un biased, ‘news’, sources !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 04:13:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Republican finally prove ballot harvesting

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.