MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Packing for a trip...
Reply #15 - 10/10/20 at 05:55:47

eau de sauvage wrote on 10/09/20 at 21:48:37:
you appear to be a puerile  fcuking moron as well as an imbecile.

Thank you so much for your comments.

Just make sure you do, NOT, say anything bad about AOC !

Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 10/10/20 at 06:03:04

eau de sauvage wrote on 10/09/20 at 21:48:37:
@Mn, As much as I'd like to you make it  impossible to respond to you as you appear to be a puerile  fcuking moron as well as an imbecile. So I guess you win! Carry on.

This is what’s known as leftist, moderator buddy privilege.

I guess Sew would say Eau’s dog looks at him like a “puerile  fcuking moron as well as an imbecile” so it’s okay for Eau to talk this way. Everyone else’s dog must look at them normally so if they get out of line, the delete button comes into play. Who knew Sew was on the Presidential Debate Commission?

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #17 - 10/10/20 at 11:11:10

Serowbot wrote on 10/09/20 at 09:48:15:
WebsterMark wrote on 10/09/20 at 05:38:00:
Once that process starts, we’re f’d. That’s the end. And you TDS infected clowns will celebrate in your blue jerseys unaware you’ll be among the first left out in the cold. Dumbsh!t$.

Thank you for your concern...
I think we'll be fine.

In fact youll be the 1st to go judging by all past Communist revolutions.

You simply don't understand how much of a tool you are. Literally.
As soon as your support isn't needed anymore it's off to the camp for you. And before the rest because the revolutionaries just cause trouble with their relentless expectations that the party fulfill its promises of social justice and equality. They don't want that. They don't want you. They just want the power of Greyskull and once you give it to them you become an enemy of the party.
All the political feel good bullcrap is just that. In the end you're nothing but a pawn sacrificed to take another pawn.
Sucks to be you.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #18 - 10/10/20 at 13:29:13

Hey Webster, still feeling lucking your bet to vacate this forum after Biden becomes President.

@Mn, you misunderstand, I wasn't saying anything 'bad' about you why would I do that, I was just lamenting the fact that I'd like to answer you but your idiocy makes it impossible, in a way not dissimilar to Trump.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #19 - 10/10/20 at 17:01:51

eau de sauvage wrote on 10/10/20 at 13:29:13:
"... Mn, you misunderstand, I wasn't saying anything 'bad' about you..." .

OK then,
   great,
       just a Drongo,
trying to construct a sentence.
       Got it !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #20 - 10/12/20 at 02:33:49

Ahhh Mn, you still don't get it. Maybe you think 'drongo' is some sort of insult but we really don't talk like that here. I would never call you that, it's more of a crododile dundee hollywood thing. Check out the video of Aunty Donna below. Drongo is almost a term of endearment. We more say stuff for example like "you Mn are a vacant c.unt" which you are. When we wanna slag someone off believe me 'drongo' doesn't come into the equation. You fcuking brain dead fcukwad.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #21 - 10/12/20 at 08:31:17

eau de sauvage wrote on 10/12/20 at 02:33:49:
... "you Mn are a vacant c.unt" which you are.
... You fcuking brain dead fcukwad.

Excellent comments,
Just excellent,
Totaly proves how a  Drongo thinks !

Just, DON"T say,
"AOC's mouth, is only good for being a holster, for a 'thing'".

Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #22 - 10/12/20 at 16:30:09

eau de sauvage wrote on 10/12/20 at 02:33:49:
... Check out the video of Aunty Donna below ...
... Drongo is almost a term of endearment ...

So glad calling you a Drongo does not offend you!
Then I'll just keep using it to describe you,
and your posts !

Interesting video,
can you tell us which one is you ?

Don't know who, 'Aunty Donna' is,
is she a blood relative of yours ?

So nice that she has her own show
and allows you to appear on it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #23 - 10/12/20 at 17:44:02

Filling empty seats
NOT packing..
Changing the number of justices
In Order to Fill Newly Created seats with
Friendly justices
Packing

Stop pretending Trump is doing anything wrong..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #24 - 10/13/20 at 02:54:20

@JoG, Trump was elected for a four year term yet there's 4 years and 7 months between the death of Scalia and Ginsburg. Why would not Mitch even hold a hearing for Garland? Why were there 200 Federal vacancies for Trump to fill?

Because Garland's place was denied in order to...wait for it...pack the court. why were 200 vacancies not filled by Obama, because McConnell blocked them all in order to ... wait for it... pack the court.

All perfectly within their rights, and if the Democrat gain the senate as well as the presidency it will also be within their constitutional rights to add or subtract from the court, end the filibuster and do whatever they nee to do.

But won't that end in a judicial arms race? No it won't because what comes around goes around. Just like McConnell wants to say the constitution allows him to have done all these things, similarly there's no set number of judges.

If the Republican Party and its conservative defenders are going to operate according to a narrow, legalistic parsing of the rules — if they’re going to do anything and everything that isn’t expressly forbidden by the text, all in service of minority rule on an already counter-majoritarian playing field — then the only rational response is for Democrats to do the same. To adopt forbearance would be to accept defeat.

With some luck this will be the last of Lindsey Graham...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #25 - 10/13/20 at 05:18:38

https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/packing-the-supreme-court-explained#:~:text=
The%20Supreme%20Court%20can%20rule%20on%20that%20issue.,individual%20justices%20
as%20they%20oversee%20the%20circuit%20courts.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #26 - 10/13/20 at 19:39:29

@JoG,

OK you post a link that says the constitution does not specify the number of Supreme Court Justices, which we already know. So what is the point you're making.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 10/13/20 at 19:46:41

I thought the definition of packing was also in there

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #28 - 10/13/20 at 22:38:05

There's no 'definition' for 'packing' it's whatever you want. However in a colloquial sense 'packing' whether it's local branch stacking at a political office or 'packing' the SC, is simply nefariously adding you own guys.

The keyword being nefariously. The Republicans have been using their raw power to pack the court, not just scotus but the federal courts, by denying Obama 200 federal judges, holding them over for Trump, and also by UNCONSTITUTIONALLY holding back Merrick Garland.

The Constitution says that it is the job of the Senate to 'advise and confirm' Judges picked by the President. Obama selected Garland, and McConnell, using his raw power, refused to do that, saying that Garland is not even going to get a hearing, there will be no advise much less consent.

And why.... to 'pack the court' with their own Federalist selected guys. This is not what the majority of the US public want. This is not how the US public wants Judges with a lifetime job to be selected.

So when the Democrats win the Presidency, if the American people give them a mandate in the Senate, then they should 'unpack' the court and rebalance it to what it would have been had they not conspired to pack it.

Look electing Coney Barrett, is OK but it's not OK that they hold back Merrick Garland.

McConnell and Graham make the ludicrous justification that "A President's term is 4 years not 3.5 er... yes that is correct, but then that also applies to Obama's second term. So Trump get's to select over a period of 4 years and seven month which is the time between the death of Scalia and Ginsburg.

So it's laughable that the Republicans want to try and whinge about "court packing".

Also note that the article correctly points out that there's no set number of judges. It's been anywhere from 5 to 10. The Republican were happy to keep it to 8 for nearly a year.

It is the Republican's who have packed the court and the Democrats could simply just lose Barrett and keep the court at eight. Which would actually be a good idea, then the court would have to make more concessions. There wouldn't be these 5/4 splits.

If the court split 4/4 then the lower court ruling would stand, and y'all wouldn't have such a divisive judiciary.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #29 - 10/16/20 at 21:17:34

Let's talk about 'court packing', when the Republican thought Clinton would win...

With just days until the election, some Senate Republicans are suggesting that when it comes to the Supreme Court, eight is enough. Eight justices, that is.

For the first time, some Senate Republicans are saying that if Hillary Clinton is elected, the GOP should prevent anyone she nominates from being confirmed to fill the current court vacancy, or any future vacancy.

https://www.npr.org/2016/11/03/500560120/senate-republicans-could-block-poten...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 02:27:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Packing for a trip...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.