Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Here's my observation about T-19 (Read 74 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Here's my observation about T-19
10/01/20 at 23:18:25

Really? I decided to post on this first?

Trump tests positive.

Observations I have had are people saying "Yeah I saw that coming" all the way to "Hillary paid someone to get Trump infected." to "Biden did it during the debate."

I am not in the "somebody infected the POTUS on purpose" camp, I just think he didn't take all the precautions he could, and like I have always said, this virus is really contagious.

At 74 years of age I am glad he has literally the best access to healthcare any human on this planet can have, except for Stem-cell of course.  

I am also very interested in the response from the Hydroxychloroquine is a "proven cure, just look at Trump" crowd.  Not people here, I am talking about the people saying HCQ "cures" SARS-COV-2.  I bet they claim this is S-SARS-COV-2, or SUPER-Covid.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: Here's my observation about T-19
Reply #1 - 10/02/20 at 00:10:04

Remember at the Trump rally where only 6000 people showed up, half a dozen of his security team went down with Covid. He's still holding rallys where people are in close proximity and as he said on the Woodward tapes, 'it's very easily transmissible by air'.

If he has an attack as bad as the British PM, lardass Trump will be in deep trouble. He probably got it on purpose so he doesn't have to run for reelection. Whatever, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

A variety of people around Mr. Trump were previously infected by the virus, including most recently Robert C. O’Brien, his national security adviser who had a mild case before returning to work in August. Others infected include Kimberly Guilfoyle, his son’s girlfriend; a White House valet; Katie Miller, Vice President Mike Pence’s press secretary; as well as some Secret Service agents, campaign advance workers and a Marine in the president’s helicopter unit.

Funnily enough the three world leaders who have played down the virus the most, Bolsonaro, Boris Johnson, and Trump are the only world leaders so far to have contracted it. Coincidence or alien intervention!!??? — you decide!!!

« Last Edit: 10/02/20 at 01:34:07 by eau de sauvage »  

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #2 - 10/02/20 at 02:06:23

Here's a good one from Meidas Touch

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 10/02/20 at 05:14:37

The last CDC recovery rate for Trump’s age range I saw was 94.6%.
Given his high energy level, I’d guess he’s very healthy from an immunity health point of view and as Eegore pointed out, he’s got access to any health care technology he wants.

And of course the well wishes from everyone will no doubt help him persevere.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 10/02/20 at 05:32:14

He's still holding rallys where people are in close proximity and as he said on the Woodward tapes, 'it's very easily transmissible by air'.

Everyone knew that virtually from the beginning. The CDC has been hesitant to be specific on the topic (for their own political reasons) while many other organizations have been aware. The CDC went so far as to pull down an update on aerosol transmission from their website, calling it a draft that got uploaded by mistake. One role in my job is as a liaison between my industry and the healthcare industry. The “boots on the ground” in healthcare have treated this as airborne from the beginning which is why the demand for isolation rooms soared.

The Woodward book quotes only have real value to dumbfxxks looking for a club their media partners can use to rile up idiots into thinking Trump had valuable, secret information he withheld. Nothing could be further from the truth.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 10/02/20 at 07:06:55

WebsterMark wrote on 10/02/20 at 05:14:37:
... And of course the well wishes from everyone will no doubt help him persevere.....

So bot and the tt clones have all sent a,
'Get Well Soon' card ???????

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #6 - 10/02/20 at 13:41:50

Fox hosts all now all getting tested for Covid, meanwhile the virile Biden, has tested negative. Mind if he tests positive in the coming days then it's odd on that it would have been Trump that infected him.

Boris Johnson also had access to the best healthcare and they were making provision in case he died while he was hospitalised. The 'healthy' Trump likely had a mini stroke when he was admitted to a military hospital last year, as evidenced by his wandering leg and slurred speech, he's also in the 'obese' class of overweight. He would be delighted to drop out of the Presidency due to Covid as he'd be able to pretend they lost because he dropped out.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #7 - 10/02/20 at 18:49:46

Don't forget Trump mocking Hilary Clinton for getting sick.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 10/03/20 at 17:52:43

eau de sauvage wrote on 10/02/20 at 18:49:46:
Don't forget Trump mocking Hilary Clinton for getting

Did you send YOUR, 'Get Well Soon', Card to Trump ????
Oh, you did not,
WHY NOT ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #9 - 10/03/20 at 23:41:32

@mn, are you now giving me the status of POTUS?!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 04:13:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Here's my observation about T-19

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.