Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The Debate, Trump just got obliterated. (Read 238 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
The Debate, Trump just got obliterated.
09/29/20 at 20:05:46

That was absolutely gruesome. Trump just came across as the utter nutcase that he is. Impossible to see any still undecided voters who would be persuaded that they should vote for Trump after that abject, yet entirely predictable performance.

You could see that all he had in his artillery was trying to goad Biden, but the sleeping giant woke up and bit the dopey bear. This is what happens when all Trump listens to is the fawning sycophants Carlson, Hannity and Ingrahms, and Fox and Friends, he was completely outfoxed.

Biden used his time well, talking to camera. A masterful performance, gonna be amusing to see how Fox and Trump try to spin this.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: The Debate, Trump just got obliterated.
Reply #1 - 09/30/20 at 05:50:06

Trump was idiotic, no doubt. But if you think Biden‘s performance was masterful, you’re a xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I can’t say it. Our own Chris Wallace moderator, Sew, will zap me. Our Aussie friend can say anything to anyone with impunity and Sew will type his stupid message about being the person your dog thinks you are. Everybody else however gets zapped.

Chris Wallace did an absolutely terrible job. But again,  that was all Trump’s fault. He knows Wallace hates him. He should have known Wallace would cover for Biden and throw him lifeline after lifeline.

In his first few sentences, Biden was stumbling for words. Biden is a stupid, semi-senile old man and anybody could’ve roasted him alive. Anybody except Donald J Trump. He is his own worst enemy.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 09/30/20 at 08:46:29

Quote of the evening...

“Stand back and stand by” - Trump

Proud Boys say they are 'standing down and standing by' after Trump's debate callout
Proud Boys after Trump remark: 'Well sir, we're ready'

Twist that any way you want,.. all Trump had to say is "I condemn violent racist hate groups"...
He instead said, "Stand back and stand by"
Those are indisputably marching orders, not condemnation.

He won the white racist vote with that.
He already had it.
Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 09/30/20 at 09:24:49

You’re an idiot if you think that’s what he meant. You’re an idiot if you believe he said there were fine people on both sides.

Trump was terrible and he should’ve let that senile old idiot dig his grave but Trump can’t keep his mouth shut. You’ll get no argument from me on that.

It was an atrocious night for Trump but pretending he’s a Nazi sympathizer and an hard core racist delivering orders to a group waiting to attack is pathetic.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 09/30/20 at 09:25:27

e won the white racist vote with that.
He already had it.

Youre white,,
And we are all racists,, or so Ive been told,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 09/30/20 at 09:28:00

WebsterMark wrote on 09/30/20 at 09:24:49:
You’re an idiot if you think that’s what he meant. You’re an idiot if you believe he said there were fine people on both sides.

Gee,... could that possibly be construed as a personal insult?...
No,... because we don't do that here.
Serow

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 09/30/20 at 09:49:28

"It was an atrocious night for Trump but pretending he’s a Nazi sympathizer and an hard core racist delivering orders to a group waiting to attack is pathetic."

I agree but I am aware of a number of people that have posted that they interpret it as a statement to get ready for war.  A few think it was a green light to go assault people, or at least they posted it that way.

So no I don't think Trump was saying he is racist and wants violence, but I do think people, on both sides, will see it that way.  Delusional of course, but that's just how it goes.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 09/30/20 at 10:09:01

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 09/30/20 at 10:42:31

Serowbot wrote on 09/30/20 at 09:28:00:
WebsterMark wrote on 09/30/20 at 09:24:49:

Gee,... could that possibly be construed as a personal insult?...
No,... because we don't do that here.
Serow

I identify as an Australian leftist which means I’m allowed to say anything without repercussions.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 09/30/20 at 10:45:15

Eegore wrote on 09/30/20 at 09:49:28:

"It was an atrocious night for Trump but pretending he’s a Nazi sympathizer and an hard core racist delivering orders to a group waiting to attack is pathetic."

I agree but I am aware of a number of people that have posted that they interpret it as a statement to get ready for war.  A few think it was a green light to go assault people, or at least they posted it that way.

So no I don't think Trump was saying he is racist and wants violence, but I do think people, on both sides, will see it that way.  Delusional of course, but that's just how it goes.

And ultimately, all Trump’s fault. All he had to do was shut up and let Biden show himself to be an aging senile leftist who made a career out of not doing anything. But Trump couldn’t do it, he just couldn’t shut up. and it might cost him the election. Hard to say right now. If I were Joe Biden, I’d find some excuse, any excuse to not do the other two debates.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #10 - 09/30/20 at 14:38:51

No Trump is not a Nazi sympathiser, but he is a racist, always has been, and his call out to the PB, was simply that he'll suck up to absolutely anyone who praises him. Anyone.

He's already lost the election, of that there's no doubt, and it's performances like this one that will be responsible for the Democrats gaining a Senate majority.

His attack on the very democracy that is America, flawed democracy though it may be, will scare most Americans into thinking about what he could do to the country with four more years of unfettered insanity.

Hilary would have won the election but for less than 80,000 votes in Mi Oh and Pe, and they have swung back mightily, so I fail to see how this will be anything other than a landslide. Which explains Trump's all out assault on an imaginary election fraud issue and a threat to use the Supreme Court. But all this will achieve is to further lower the status of America on the world stage.

Biden's best moment of the night was being able to dodge the question about packing the courts. Which if he gains a Senate majority he absolutely must do.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 09/30/20 at 14:48:39

Reply #10 - Today at 22:38:51Alert Board Moderator about this Post! Quote No Trump is not a Nazi sympathiser, but he is a racist, always has been, and his call out to the PB, was simply that he'll suck up to absolutely anyone who praises him. Anyone.

He's already lost the election, of that there's no doubt, and it's performances like this one that will be responsible for the Democrats gaining a Senate majority.

His attack on the very democracy that is America, flawed democracy though it may be, will scare most Americans into thinking about what he could do to the country with four more years of unfettered insanity.

Huhh? I guess you Missed what democrats have done to so many formerly fine cities,,Lets hand them the country!

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #12 - 09/30/20 at 15:32:44

I guess you Missed what democrats have done ...

Well yes, I can confirm I do not read any of the rightwing nut job sites you are so fond of quoting, so I am ignorant of the sludge that your mind wades through that ends up being spewed up into posts on this forum. And no that was not an invitation to enlighten me further.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #13 - 10/01/20 at 11:04:11

WWW   IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #14 - 10/01/20 at 12:22:42

I am from the Netherlands, my neighbor is Germany, we have intensely suffered the consequences of a leader and fanatical followers here.

Phasism and racial hatred have left deep sores in europe. And still we have a sense of disbelief at how such an inhuman thing could have happened as extermination camps.

I went to Auschwitz 2 years ago, the scale on with people were slaughtered like animals, Is really unbelievable, if you haven't seen it with your own eyes.
A camp bigger than the eye can reach.

I've seen hills of glasses, mountains of suitcases, piles of human hair.
The energy that hangs there goes through the marrow and bone.

This could happen because it is in human nature, it has happened, it is happening worldwide right now, and it will happen again.

We heard it all before:

I think if you had only half a man as a candidate he would have let Trump pay the full amount for that comment.

But those kind of presidential candidates are extinct in your country.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 04:13:11

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The Debate, Trump just got obliterated.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.