Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Voter FRAUD
Reply #60 - 10/14/20 at 16:36:42

Earlier you said it was whatever..
Now it's more definite.
Fukkin pick one..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #61 - 10/14/20 at 16:47:08

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/14/20 at 16:36:42:
Earlier you said it was whatever..
Now it's more definite.
Fukkin pick one..

LOL. You complained I didn't use your specific linked to definition but my own. So I went back to your definition and show that too is nothing to do with what the Democrats will likely do.

And you still complain. The fact is that what the Democrats propose to do if Barrett is rammed through after Garland has been refused a hearing, and the 200 Federal Judges were held up for Trump, IS court packing, but we don't need to give it a name, but if you did want to give that a name, it's more worthy of the epithet 'court packing' than the Democrats fixing what the Republicans are doing which is actively thwarting the will of the American people. I mean if they weren't they wouldn't need to use their raw power to block Obama's appointees and then force through Barrett

You make up your mind what what you want to call court packing. Or we can just say, what the Republicans did is perfectly fine. And what the Democrats are going to do is also perfectly fine.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #62 - 10/14/20 at 17:23:40

But to make it even clearer, I will pick the definition that you yourself chose by linking specifically to it. That link correctly referenced 1937.

That was Roosevelt trying to insert six judges onto the SC in order to push his agenda.

What the Democrats are suggesting is simply to constitutionally add one or maybe two judges in order to rebalance the appointee (Garland) stolen by Obama, and/or Barrett, while the voters are actually voting. So the 'court packing' epithet applied to them doesn't fit your own link to description.

So why keep on calling it court packing? Oh that's right because the Republicans want to maintain absolute minority rule and they are shameless about how they go about it. So stop frikken whingeing like a little baitch.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #63 - 10/14/20 at 19:26:25

eau de sauvage wrote on 10/14/20 at 17:23:40:
That was Roosevelt trying to insert six judges onto the SC in order to push his agenda.

So the democrats are at it again.   Roll Eyes

WWW   IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #64 - 10/14/20 at 21:21:31

So the democrats are at it again.

Oh really, the Democrats who do not hold the Presidency or Senate are pushing for 6 extra judges?!. Amazing. You'll say any nonsense no matter how divorced from reality. Please tell me the 6 judges that President Biden is pushing through.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #65 - 10/14/20 at 21:30:13

eau de sauvage wrote on 10/14/20 at 21:21:31:

Oh really, the Democrats who do not hold the Presidency or Senate are pushing for 6 extra judges?!. Amazing. You'll say any nonsense no matter how divorced from reality. Please tell me the 6 judges that President Biden is pushing through.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

WWW   IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #66 - 10/14/20 at 22:25:52

is this the best level you can rise to? Talking like an eight year old. Just posting non sequiturs and imbecilic sentences like the above. I just answered your sarcastic post that in fact made no sense. Make sense of your post for me if you can.

There you go, please explain it. What are they at 'again'?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #67 - 10/15/20 at 08:04:44

eau de sauvage wrote on 10/14/20 at 22:25:52:
... Talking like an eight year old ...
... posting non sequiturs and imbecilic sentences ...

When I say, you post things only a Drongo would post.
You enjoy it.

eau de sauvage wrote on 10/12/20 at 02:33:49:
... Drongo is almost a term of endearment....

Keep up the good work !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #68 - 10/15/20 at 08:23:23

eau de sauvage wrote on 10/14/20 at 22:25:52:

is this the best level you can rise to? Talking like an eight year old. Just posting non sequiturs and imbecilic sentences like the above. I just answered your sarcastic post that in fact made no sense. Make sense of your post for me if you can.

There you go, please explain it. What are they at 'again'?

eau de sauvage wrote on 10/14/20 at 17:23:40:
But to make it even clearer, I will pick the definition that you yourself chose by linking specifically to it. That link correctly referenced 1937.

What the Democrats are suggesting is simply to constitutionally add one or maybe two judges in order to rebalance the appointee (Garland) stolen by Obama, and/or Barrett, while the voters are actually voting. So the 'court packing' epithet applied to them doesn't fit your own link to description.

So why keep on calling it court packing? Oh that's right because the Republicans want to maintain absolute minority rule and they are shameless about how they go about it. So stop frikken whingeing like a little baitch.

Do you know Roosevelt was democrat?

What makes you think they'll stop at 1 or 2?

What do you think the republican response will be?

Can you follow your own train of thought?

WWW   IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #69 - 10/15/20 at 12:58:21

1.Do you know Roosevelt was democrat?

2.What makes you think they'll stop at 1 or 2?

3.What do you think the republican response will be?

4.Can you follow your own train of thought?

1. He was not a democrat obvs, but that is irrelevant because I was quoting JoG's post where he referenced TR's plan as 'court packing' for the sake of some definition.

2. What makes you think they won't

3. What does it matter because we see the Republican response right now in real time which is, 'our plan is to do whatever the fcuk we want'. Remember they are a minority/majority Senate ramming Barrett down the collective throats against the wishes of a large majority as an expression of the raw power they have.

4. Obviously you are the one unable to think beyond the most basic partisan arguments and like y'all do, try to project your insufficiencies on others.

With that said, read up on this article which brilliantly details the stark reality going forward and why if given the mandate of the Senate, the Democrats have no choice...

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/10/supreme-court-expedite-conservati...

P.S. I have to admire the way you willingly dropped cover when you saw JoG was in over his head so you take over and try to drown the thread. Typical childish tactic.

And you guys beg for donations while fostering this sh!tty little 'political' forum. LOL. You drive more people away you alienate normal people who just want to come to a m/cycle forum without knowing this putrid cesspool exists. Pity those who wander into it.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #70 - 10/16/20 at 09:50:58

eau de sauvage wrote on 10/15/20 at 12:58:21:
1.Do you know Roosevelt was democrat?

2.What makes you think they'll stop at 1 or 2?

3.What do you think the republican response will be?

4.Can you follow your own train of thought?

1. He was not a democrat obvs, but that is irrelevant because I was quoting JoG's post where he referenced TR's plan as 'court packing' for the sake of some definition.

2. What makes you think they won't

3. What does it matter because we see the Republican response right now in real time which is, 'our plan is to do whatever the fcuk we want'. Remember they are a minority/majority Senate ramming Barrett down the collective throats against the wishes of a large majority as an expression of the raw power they have.

4. Obviously you are the one unable to think beyond the most basic partisan arguments and like y'all do, try to project your insufficiencies on others.

With that said, read up on this article which brilliantly details the stark reality going forward and why if given the mandate of the Senate, the Democrats have no choice...

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/10/supreme-court-expedite-conservati...

P.S. I have to admire the way you willingly dropped cover when you saw JoG was in over his head so you take over and try to drown the thread. Typical childish tactic.

And you guys beg for donations while fostering this sh!tty little 'political' forum. LOL. You drive more people away you alienate normal people who just want to come to a m/cycle forum without knowing this putrid cesspool exists. Pity those who wander into it.

1. there's more than 1 roosevelt and TR is not it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_Procedures_Reform_Bill_of_1937
2. thanks for proving my point.
3. so when D's increase it to 9 and R's increase it to 12, you're ok with that?
4. bless your heart.

P.S. if you don't like it, piss off.   Grin

WWW   IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #71 - 10/16/20 at 15:36:58

1. As I said, it is irrelevant.

2. And your point is what? You haven't made any 'point'

3. That's just your shallow way of thinking. Look what the Republican are now doing, you OK with that. Well of course you are but the majority of the US isn't.

4. You are also free to piss off.

The reason it won't end in a judicial arms race is because ... elections. IF the US voters give Biden a clear mandate to fix the wrong of the Supreme court by flipping the Senate, then that is clearly what they want, which is to fix the current outrage.

Now you say what if the Republican just add more Justices, then the American People will speak and they'll be out of Congress for decades.

If Biden gets a majority Senate, he has no choice but to rebalance out the extreme unrepresentative Barrett. She's proven to be a cunning liar, racial bigot which is no more than you'd expect.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #72 - 10/16/20 at 16:03:32

There's no point in discussing this with you if you can't even see where you've been proven wrong.

WWW   IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #73 - 10/16/20 at 23:57:26

verslagen1 wrote on 10/16/20 at 16:03:32:
There's no point in discussing this with you if you can't even see where you've been proven wrong.

Ah yes, the famous, 'you've been proven wrong'. Nothing been proven, you are not even able to explain what your point is. All you have is puerile responses.

Go on what is the 'point' your supposedly making. If you are indeed making a point that is. Are you able to clearly state a point?

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #74 - 10/17/20 at 15:04:31

Ah, the old lefty defense.

he makes a point... 2 of them in fact... 1 in each ear.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 04:14:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Voter FRAUD

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.