East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Voter FRAUD
Reply #45 - 10/13/20 at 05:21:56

Easy solution

Vote in person
And
Present a photo I.D.

Good to see you figure that out.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #46 - 10/13/20 at 13:38:04

um, you're that one who has 'figured it out' not me.

People are not going to all vote in person. Some States only have mail in. And of course there's a current Pandemic. The WH shows what happens when it's not taken seriously. Many old people are particularly vulneralble.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #47 - 10/13/20 at 13:47:17

Yes,.. I've voted by mail here in AZ  for 20 years,... no problems, no lines,... and no FRAUD...

I just read that wait in line in Georgia is over 10 hours.
That's insane.
You don't even need voter suppression when people have to wait that long.
It's criminal incompetence,... or, it's just plain criminal.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 10/13/20 at 14:22:31

eau de sauvage wrote on 10/13/20 at 03:26:06:
Here's some early Republican fraud...

California’s attorney general and chief elections officer on Monday sent a cease-and-desist letter to Republican Party officials demanding that they immediately stop using private ballot collection containers marked as “official” drop boxes, saying that the do-it-yourself containers that have appeared in several communities across the state are illegal.
https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-10-12/california-gop-republican...

Oh no, everyone that commented about the Veritas video and ballot harvesting is eerily silent when the GOP officials admit to harvesting ballots in CA.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #49 - 10/13/20 at 14:27:46

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/13/20 at 05:21:56:
Easy solution

Vote in person
And
Present a photo I.D.

Good to see you figure that out.

Goose/ Gander..

Want honest elections?
Wake up
Quit pretending having photo I.D. is Rayciss,
Demand honest elections..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #50 - 10/13/20 at 14:28:16

There was long lines here (CA) I don't know why it was a fiasco.  I wonder if it was the new machines by microshit.
I voted early, walked across the street like I've done for the past 20 years and was the only one there. A pretty girl walked me over to the machine, explained the new machine to me, I voted, she took the printout and fed it into the other machine.

Now my voting center is across town.  I'll likely drop it in the mail on election day. Smiley

WWW   IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #51 - 10/13/20 at 19:20:28

You don't even need voter suppression when people have to wait that long.
It's criminal incompetence,... or, it's just plain criminal.

Well De Joy's actions are criminal, as are Barr's. And if people are waiting in line for that long there's plenty of opportunity for voter intimidation which is in fact voter suppression.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #52 - 10/13/20 at 19:22:52

This is why Trump and his cronies are sh!tting themselves when they lose the election..

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #53 - 10/14/20 at 02:26:13

Rockn wrote on 10/13/20 at 14:22:31:
Oh no, everyone that commented about the Veritas video and ballot harvesting is eerily silent when the GOP officials admit to harvesting ballots in CA.

But wait, there's more... Trump is urging them to ignore the warnings and continue with the ballot harvesting fraud. FFS you couldn't make this up.

OAKLAND — President Donald Trump took to Twitter on Tuesday to urge the California Republican Party to “fight on” in its move to collect ballots in unofficial “drop boxes’’ around the state, in defiance of legal threats from state officials.

https://www.politico.com/states/california/story/2020/10/14/trump-urges-calif...

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #54 - 10/14/20 at 11:20:17

Ballot harvesting in the Veritas video was about collecting blank ballots and marking them the way the harvesters wanted.

Whereas in California, ballot harvesting is a law written by and passed by democrats about collecting voters marked and sealed ballots and turning them in unopened to election officials.

Completely different use of the word 'harvesting'

If you can't see that, you're biased.

WWW   IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #55 - 10/14/20 at 13:49:04

@Versy,

However you have conveniently omitted the fact that the Republicans are illegally using unofficial ballot collection boxes with official markings on them that indicate that they are official.

IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #56 - 10/14/20 at 14:11:58

verslagen1 wrote on 10/14/20 at 11:20:17:

Ballot harvesting in the Veritas video was about collecting blank ballots and marking them the way the harvesters wanted.
Whereas in California, ballot harvesting is a law written by and passed by democrats about collecting voters marked and sealed ballots and turning them in unopened to election officials.

Yes, my apologies that I didn't differentiate between a far right wing disinformation campaign video about "ballot harvesting" and California GOP officials using unofficial collection boxes to collect ballots.

The Veritas video does in fact make a claim that they are collecting and returning ballots illegally (in addition to claiming that votes were paid for.)

"This type of so-called “ballot harvesting” — collecting mail-in ballots from voters who are sick, elderly or otherwise unable to get their votes in the mail — may not have even been illegal. In Minnesota, campaigns are typically allowed to collect only three ballots at a time, but a district court ruling earlier this year permitted the collection of more ballots over a five-week period from July 28 to Sept. 4."

The use of the word and practices doesn't change my statement.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #57 - 10/14/20 at 14:52:14

Definitions, like sex, are fluid, as we discovered after Eau explained how nonexistent a definition for Court Packing was what ever you wanted it to be. Arguing with disingenuous people is a waste of time.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #58 - 10/14/20 at 15:43:03

Rockn wrote on 10/14/20 at 14:11:58:
verslagen1 wrote on 10/14/20 at 11:20:17:

Yes, my apologies that I didn't differentiate between a far right wing disinformation campaign video about "ballot harvesting" and California GOP officials using unofficial collection boxes to collect ballots.

The Veritas video does in fact make a claim that they are collecting and returning ballots illegally (in addition to claiming that votes were paid for.)

"This type of so-called “ballot harvesting” — collecting mail-in ballots from voters who are sick, elderly or otherwise unable to get their votes in the mail — may not have even been illegal. In Minnesota, campaigns are typically allowed to collect only three ballots at a time, but a district court ruling earlier this year permitted the collection of more ballots over a five-week period from July 28 to Sept. 4."

The use of the word and practices doesn't change my statement.

Did you even watch the Minnesota video? they collected blank ballots and filled them in.  And threw away the ones with the wrong votes.  AND THEY WERE PAID TO DO THAT.

You equate that with California harvesting of completed ballots and turning them in to election officials?

You are truly biased.

WWW   IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #59 - 10/14/20 at 15:56:02

Arguing with disingenuous people is a waste of time.

I know, right?

Court Packing referred specifically to Roosevelt's 1937 attempt to appoint 6 justices. That is referenced in the Article.

Whereas the Democrats propose to merely add two, or maybe even only one Justice, to replace the Garland appointment that was wrongly refused. This hardly quailfies as 'court packing' by the definition that YOU yourself refer to.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 04:17:33

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Voter FRAUD

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.