Send Topic Print
Voter FRAUD (Read 716 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Voter FRAUD
Reply #30 - 09/30/20 at 05:42:05

The point isn’t what’s happened in the past so much as the future and this election in particular. As Uncle Joe said last night, it’s when the ballot is postmarked, not when it’s received.

“Absolute power corrupts absolutely“ is one of the best all time phrases. National politicians will do anything to win an election and this opportunity to cheat is going to be too juicy to pass up. Look at last nights debacle. Imagine this scenario, Biden practicing fake anger about his son’s death and waiting for the opportunity to pull that out of his sleeve. How pathetic is that.

There will absolutely be opportunities to cheat and people will take advantage of it. That’s not in doubt. And if you don’t believe wide spread fraud is a strong possibility, it’s because your side is the one that’s going to do the cheating.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #31 - 09/30/20 at 05:44:53

No, E, nobody has SAID noncitizens CAN'T vote illegally. They do seem adamant to be blind to the fact it's happening.
Since, while it's being denied, we have obvious evidence of it, what would an open and honest investigation show?
Why can't we have voter I.D?

The problem has been documented in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and especially in sanctuary cities. It isn’t hard to find problems either. So many aliens are getting on the rolls that they write letters asking to be taken off when they realize it fouls up their naturalization applications to be breaking federal law by registering to vote.

Pennsylvania has allowed thousands, if not more, aliens onto their voter rolls. To add insult to injury, they are hiding the extent of the problem. I have been locked in federal litigation with Pennsylvania for years trying merely to obtain the government records associated with the mop-up Democrats in Pennsylvania’s executive branch attempted.

They have been playing hide-the-facts the whole time.

Project Veritas Strikes Again: Voter Fraud Aids Rep. Ilhan Omar
Virginia has had a problem with noncitizen voter registration. Fairfax County saw hundreds of people escape jury duty after they swore under oath they were not citizens – potential jurors drawn from the voter rolls. It turns out Virginia has been canceling citizens as non-citizens, a fact discovered only after the government classified these same individuals as “declared non-citizens” and vouched that they never re-registered to vote.

But alien voting is real, and it is happening in substantial numbers.

Whenever we say that, the usual

Seriously, Why can't we have voter I.D?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #32 - 09/30/20 at 06:21:35

Certainly looks sketchy.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/01/07/five_states_face_federa...

Why would it require legal action to pare down bloated registration rolls?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 09/30/20 at 08:50:19

We discussed this exact thing already. Judicial Watch math is extremely poor in this 19 county allegation, and by now has been debunked multiple times.  Why won't they release their math to the public like they want everyone else to do?

When Fitton said "eight Iowa counties have more voter registrations than citizens old enough to register." and then Iowa presented their already publicy available voter registration data, all the sudden Fitton can't provide his math, again.  The Dec 11 2019 form to CO took about an hour to show was wrong, again Fitton can't provide the math used to allege CO county numbers exceeded registered voters.  

Remember JW sends these out like candy on Halloween and has a very low success rate.  How many times do their calculations need to be wrong before someone says, maybe they are wrong?  

Nothing about a letter from JW means a state faces Federal lawsuit potential.  I am glad someone is out there trying to get information to the public but at least cross reference your accusatory math with someone that can use a calculator or something.  If anything I think JW is hurting legitimate voter fraud cases, RCP is just as detrimental.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #34 - 09/30/20 at 09:17:41

I guess without ballot harvesting and actually knowing who is voting, it wouldnt matter.

It would be great to be able to actually trust claims by a foundation supposedly out to uncover the truth,,

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #35 - 09/30/20 at 09:36:53

Dead people are so rude,.. they forget to cancel their voter registration.
They must be cheaters. Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #36 - 09/30/20 at 09:55:24

they forget to cancel their voter registration.

Thats okay,, as long as they actually stop voting,,
Some of them just seem so opinionated and determined,,

Now, why NOT have voter ID?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 09/30/20 at 10:28:33

"It would be great to be able to actually trust claims by a foundation supposedly out to uncover the truth,"

If only.  I'd say technically Judicial Watch is a corporation, they have millions in funding, and not to my surprise Scaife is a huge donor.  I don't consider JW to be a truth-seeking group, they do after all need that money, and in about 15 minutes they could have saved themselves the correction that came from the CO letter.

Was it a mistake or did they just cherry-pick the part of the Voter Registration Act?

https://www.justice.gov/crt/about-national-voter-registration-act

Seems awfully convenient to me that they used only part of a paragraph to indicate CO needs to maintain their voter registration data, but left out this:

"failing to respond to mail and vote in two federal elections"

https://www.justice.gov/crt/title-42-public-health-and-welfare-chapter-20-ele...

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/jeffersoncountycolorado

https://www.sos.state.co.us/pubs/elections/VoterRegNumbers/VoterRegNumbers.html

At the end of the day I consider it my responsibility to see how accurate a claim is, and look at those links, there it is in black and white.  Judicial Watch, to me, has a poor record of voting fraud claims.  I approach anything by them with extreme skepticism.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #38 - 09/30/20 at 10:38:28

I approach anything by them with extreme skepticism

Ill try to remember this,,

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #39 - 09/30/20 at 13:58:51

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 09/30/20 at 14:34:28

I use the cr@p out of these types of charts.  An interactive cummulative graph on ballot harvesting posts:

http://faculty.washington.edu/kstarbi/BallotHarvesting_Narratives_IlhanANDOma...

Also I totally agree with the following, this type of stuff happens all the time, and then we blame "the media":

"this is a good example of the ability of a small number of coordinated political influencers to drive the narrative on a platform such as Twitter or Facebook and to generate millions of impressions for a single video. This video should not be considered to have organically “gone viral”, and the effectiveness of this technique, as well as the weak response by the most critical platforms, lends us to believe that we should expect misleading videos of this type to be pushed in a similar fashion in the coming days."

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #41 - 10/01/20 at 07:18:06

Interesting, you all down play these instances of voter fraud yet a judge has overturned an election because of 4 votes (or instances of fraud, I don't remember).

republican, democrat, doesn't really matter.  until it is zero we are all at risk.

WWW   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 10/01/20 at 09:21:55

eau de sauvage wrote on 09/30/20 at 13:58:51:

You can’t pull a Biden and just make a statement that it’s been debunked or unsubstantiated. That might fly in a debate with a partisan moderator but not here.

I watched those videos and listen to the comments and there’s just no way around it, her organization was cheating with votes.

It’s foolish to think that in the first election with widespread mail in voting that there won’t be people who see an opportunity to cheat. That’s ridiculous to think otherwise. Sure, we had mail in voting in certain states for a long time but nothing approaching this scale. To say otherwise is evidence that you support your side cheating to win an election.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #43 - 10/06/20 at 16:40:46

THIS is who Mpls will NOW elect.

Tell me again, no Voter Fraud ???????
(Especially a Drongo not even allowed to Vote in this Nation)

Suppose because eds has NO Freedom, and is a, Subject.
He want’s everybody else to suffer !

https://www.facebook.com/JulieBuria4MNHouse/videos/2659883267615753

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #44 - 10/13/20 at 03:26:06

Here's some early Republican fraud...

California’s attorney general and chief elections officer on Monday sent a cease-and-desist letter to Republican Party officials demanding that they immediately stop using private ballot collection containers marked as “official” drop boxes, saying that the do-it-yourself containers that have appeared in several communities across the state are illegal.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-10-12/california-gop-republican...

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 04:22:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Voter FRAUD

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.