Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
You ever wonder
09/27/20 at 09:23:38

why I think lefties lie?

How obvious does it hafta be?

You KNOW its not about race.. You KNOW it,,
But you whine and hyperventilate and PRETEND it is,, because thats the only way to Keep the voting setup like it is,,

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kbvi9-oPFZU/WaX2AIXmI-I/AAAAAAAACmg/SgpuTE-OEiUa1f...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Re: You ever wonder
Reply #1 - 09/27/20 at 09:32:30

What I wonder is why these equality and social justice warriors have yet to set their targets on the credit reporting industry. If there's one all powerful source of inequality it is without doubt in my mind the credit score.
It's a system with zero transparency that keeps the poor, poor and the wealthy, wealthy.
And since the location where you live plays a part in the scoring doesn't that automatically make it racist?

Yet not a peep out of anyone about this elephant in the room.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/27/20 at 09:42:17

"What I wonder is why these equality and social justice warriors have yet to set their targets on the credit reporting industry."

I have brought up this same thing.  But I am actually racist because my civilian protection programs aren't publicly supporting BLM.  We just let everyone attend.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 09/27/20 at 10:47:28

And car insurance and homeowners insurace are tied to that rating,, TRY to get out from under a problem while even your insurance costs go up.. Talk about a load O crap,,

Not undestanding The System I always saved and bought,, Until my boss found out,, I was around 24 I guess,, He took me to his loan officer and got me started with a loan,, which I couldnt even have the cash, only what payments Id made could I pull out,, Its a screwy world, designed by bankers, for bankers,,

AAAAnd another little something they dont teach in school,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #4 - 09/27/20 at 12:28:44

If they were out there rioting over banking and credit industry f**king over everyone I'd probably join them.

To me that's the real enemy in this country. But since the progressive liberal elite has a large Jewish constituency and the wealthiest Jews are all in banking no leftys will dare ever attack that institution. They'd be labeled Nazis and cancelled so fast their heads would spin.

Can't blame their fundamental control structure, it's their powerbase. No matter if its racist. Because in the end the only race that really matters is the Jews.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 23:25:32

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › You ever wonder

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.