Anarchist Jurisdiction (Read 13 times)
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Anarchist Jurisdiction
09/27/20 at 08:46:32

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/doj-designates-new-york-city-as-an-anar...

NYC, Portland and Seattle all designated as anarchist cities are to be defunded by the fed.
According to the NYC Fiscal 2018-2022 Financial Plan.
By Fiscal 2017, federal categorical grants totaled $7.7 billion (9 percent of the budget) and State categorical grants totaled almost $14 billion (17 percent).

Personally I find it disturbing that part of my federal taxes are being used as welfare for NYC and other Democrud controlled 3rd world open air cesspool. This is especially disturbing in the case of Wilmington DE for whom I am paying city taxes to already because the office I used to work in is located there but I'm actually working from home in PA. And in 2011 I was violently attacked by the fecal matter that inhabit that city which have turned parts of the city into lawless zones its police are afraid to enter.

I applaud this move to defund craphole cities that refuse to protect their citizens from mob violence and out of control narcotics epidemics. I think this DOJ list needs a broader scope. Add to it all cesspit cities like Wilmington that have habitually abandoned entire neighborhoods to gangs and addicts for decades.

Stop taking money out of my pockets that could have gone to something actually worthwhile. I'd sooner see my tax dollars used to rehabilitate the depressed mining towns all over my state than to places like Chester that ought to be bulldozed into the Delaware River and turned into airport parking.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 02:28:23

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Anarchist Jurisdiction

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.