Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Yeah,, this guuy might know,, (Read 37 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Yeah,, this guuy might know,,
09/25/20 at 08:00:34

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Yeah,, this guuy might know,,
Reply #1 - 09/25/20 at 08:47:49

I read this when it came out trying to switch my night/day schedule, it is significant and has some good points but I have some issues with it.

"Dr. Mike Yeadon, a former Vice President and Chief Science Officer for Pfizer for 16 years, says that half or even “almost all” of tests for COVID are false positives. Dr. Yeadon also argues that the threshold for herd immunity may be much lower than previously thought, and may have been reached in many countries already."

How does this explain the people in long-term care in medical centers in the US?

They say:

"Another useful measure of disease impact is the Adult Critical Care Bed Occupancy which showed a peak in bed demand between April 7th and 23rd with the number of patients occupying critical care beds significantly higher than our national baseline capacity. However, by the end of May the occupancy had dropped back to pre-COVID-19 levels, well below the national baseline capacity and has shown no statistical change since."

Yet they won't reference the SCCM data.  I wonder why.

https://www.sccm.org

I'm no more of a fan of the Furguson model than anyone else (It wasn't used in CO, I can't say for sure today) in this article, but don't tell me what information says, conveniently leave it out just for me to see that what you say is not accurate, but only, conveniently, in the portion that was omitted.

I am not concerned about a second wave, I am concerned about SARS-COV-2 and the seasonal flu interacting together.  This will have the same undesired effect of too many people requesting care in too short of a timeframe, but at least some preparation can be made.

"The authors recognise that the exact number in this example is speculative, but conversations with immunologists indicate that this principle is widely accepted as reasonable for community infection where viral load varies widely and contrasts markedly with seroconversion after vaccination, where the goal is close to 100%."

Convenient that immunologists are to listened to on this to create speculative information, but if it is something we don't want to do (like wear a mask) those same immunologists are wrong and shouldn't be listened to.

We have to take the good with the bad on this and stop accepting this portion from a data pool and not accepting the part you don't like.

Accept that we expel fluids, accept that we can be infected/contagious and not know, accept that some people won't read the real laws, accept some won't listen to the actual guidelines and be morons on boats with masks.  

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.07.23.20160762v2

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 09/25/20 at 08:58:15

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/25/20 at 08:00:34:

VERY interesting things !!!

“… says that half or even “almost all” of tests for COVID are false positives…"

interview last week Dr. Yeadon was asked:

“we are basing a government policy, an economic policy, a civil liberties policy, in terms of limiting people to six people in a meeting…all based on, what may well be, completely fake data on this coronavirus?”

Dr. Yeadon answered with a simple “yes.”

"...Dr. Yeadon pointed out that the “novel” COVID-19 contagion is novel only in the sense that it is a new type of coronavirus. But, he said, there are presently four strains which circulate freely throughout the population, most often linked to the common cold ..."

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 09/25/20 at 09:10:25

, I am concerned about SARS-COV-2 and the seasonal flu interacting together.

No kidding,,This season is gonna be interesting..

How does this explain the people in long-term care in medical centers in the US?

That dint escape me, either..

So far, nothing has all the answers, nothing is beyond criticism, just gotta look for ideas that make sense and observed reality agrees with.

How locales can have such different numbers is weird..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 09/25/20 at 09:31:38

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/25/20 at 09:10:25:
... How locales can have such different numbers is weird..

I believe it could be;
One area is 'Controlled', by people that have to use FEAR.

And another area, uses, 'common sense', to 'govern', people.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 09/25/20 at 10:30:21

How locales can have such different numbers is weird..

What do you mean?  Like countries, or cities?

The issue I have with observed reality is I can only apply it to areas I have observed.  So unless I go to Sweden and observe it I can't use observed reality in my argument.  Otherwise I am just using online articles, just like everyone else.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 09/25/20 at 12:48:54

Cities,, like weve recently seen with some colleges,,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 09/25/20 at 13:17:23

There's a ton of variables.  If it were all males 20-25 healthy, 150-175lbs in all areas of a city then I'd expect consistent outcomes but we have all ages and health mixing.  Or if all colleges were exactly the same size, age gender health of each student equal to all other colleges, and each student interacted the same amount of time in the same amount of space with the same amount of people with the same amount of health factors.  Then I would say "colleges" are safe.

The Universities in CO had infections with 50+ aged family members being hospitalized.  Students living with other 20 year old guys weren't hospitalized, or their family located out of town.

So why did one University get an outbreak and another didn't?  That's how illness works, it was most likely a combination of personal sanitation standards, age of those around, their health, what they did that day, and the sanitation of those locations.

Someone was exposed to the virus and their fluids landed on a surface that infected someone else, and that infection spread to their family when they went home.  A week or so later the first guy started to feel sick.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 17:23:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Yeah,, this guuy might know,,

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.