Send Topic Print
GOOD NEWS! (Read 86 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
GOOD NEWS!
09/22/20 at 15:29:15

CV19 Is Obviously not dangerous to this age group!

So,, Lets stop pretending its the Second Coming of the Black PLague,,

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/scam-48299-covid-19-cases-37-us-univ...

OR<, MAYbe someone jacked with the testing to make it Seem more widespread than it actually was,,
Nasah,, Nobody LIES to push an agenda,, Naaaaahhh..

\Either way
Cant trust crap,,

I used to be the Only One at the store, sans mask,, Im seeing a few more lately..
Walk Right on by the
STOP,, Everyone Must wwear a mask signs,,
Ive hadda leave a restaurant and Best Buy,

So, I went to Lowes nd spent just shy of $1,000 dollars on a Samsung gas stove. Yeah, delivery is gonna be almost a Month wait longer,, but, I can stand it,, Best Buy policies cost them a good sale,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: GOOD NEWS!
Reply #1 - 09/22/20 at 18:29:42

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/22/20 at 15:29:15:
So,, Lets stop pretending its the Second Coming of the Black PLague,,
OR<, MAYbe someone jacked with the testing to make it Seem more widespread than it actually was,,
Nasah,, Nobody LIES to push an agenda,, Naaaaahhh..

No possible way, the people have been LIED to,
JUST to push a agenda,
to line ones OWN Pocket.

NA, just can't happen

RIGHT Bot !!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/23/20 at 06:11:18

In CO hospitalizations went up near two Universities.

Not all.  Two.

So should CO say "look at all the other Universities, obviously they are ok, so all universities are now ok.  It's a scam."

Or do they examine why University student's and their families in that area have had an increase of SARS-COV-2 laboratory confirmed cases, including deaths, and act appropriately to reduce infection rates?

What is being said here is since some colleges have negligible infection rates, all SARS-COV-2 data nationwide is wrong.  That's just plain stupid.

There is no value to take one area and say that one area is equal in all parts to every location in the entire country.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 09/23/20 at 09:31:48

Okay, so, whats the take away? Lock down the country? Or Live? Take some chances? See a problem, behave accordingly, deal with that. This thing has been done hysterically and without regard to the pain and even death caused by the approach. Closing everything, acting like everyone is gonna die has had real, lasting impact on America. Hungry and homeless people die, because their business failed and they lost their homes,, but who is counting those tragedies? Now that weve seen the power of government to halt any and all normal behavior, what wil we see going forward?
OOPsies? Its a Bad Flu season, shut your dooors?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #4 - 09/23/20 at 09:48:18

Disappointed. I thought you were announcing the death of the final member of the hippy generation.  Cheesy

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 09/23/20 at 22:04:15

"Okay, so, whats the take away? Lock down the country? Or Live? Take some chances? See a problem, behave accordingly, deal with that. This thing has been done hysterically and without regard to the pain and even death caused by the approach. Closing everything, acting like everyone is gonna die has had real, lasting impact on America. Hungry and homeless people die, because their business failed and they lost their homes,, but who is counting those tragedies? Now that weve seen the power of government to halt any and all normal behavior, what wil we see going forward?
OOPsies? Its a Bad Flu season, shut your dooors?"

I agree that there needs to be an appropriate level of response.  But to argue these issues we also need to take an appropriate level of reaction, and propose solutions.

Images of drywall particles in masks and saying those are equal somehow to droplets "from" the human mouth will not solve the issue.  
 Images of made up laws, lies, does nothing.  

Citing case material as precedent from lost court cases will not resolve that issue.

Saying the CDC is lying when "the media" misrepresents the very public documentation resolves nothing, especially when we post Facebook images of laws that never existed essentially doing the very thing we are concerned "the media" will do: distributing lies as fact.

Pretending we are somehow immune to certain aspects of viral infection does nothing.  

None of that stuff will stop this from repeating.  We have to develop a well structured collaborative argument, get it into court and change law.  This can be done, sign the right petitions, write your congressman, it is easier than ever to have our voices heard with modern technology.  

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 09/24/20 at 17:54:41

Eegore wrote on 09/23/20 at 22:04:15:
...  None of that stuff will stop this from repeating.    

Yea it will, IF, children ever get back to skinning knees, eating dirt, walking through, stagnate water gigging frogs, shooting pidgin from a abandon silo (then eating them), swing from a tall tree to the middle of a river that goes through small town, (below the town dump), play in a sand box when the neighbor has cats, slide down the hill that has frozen, (brown) water coming out of the ground.
And on and On and On and ON, and ON !

Instead of growing up in a environment, with anti-bacterial soap everywhere, and the slightest paper cut, gets a EMERGENCY visit to the ER !

Those, people that grew up in the, 'rocks and cows', area.
Will far, Far, FAR outlast the coddled 'sky-way', people.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 09/24/20 at 18:07:17

"Those, people that grew up in the, 'rocks and cows', area.
Will far, Far, FAR outlast the coddled 'sky-way', people."

I've seen zero evidence that virologic transfer when older is reduced based off of childhood activity.  Antibodies don't work that way, but I am sure all the study over the decades will be wrong somehow.  Just like the asymptomatic stage is conveniently not applied only to people who do not agree with masks.

IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #8 - 09/25/20 at 04:57:43

MnSpring wrote on 09/24/20 at 17:54:41:
Eegore wrote on 09/23/20 at 22:04:15:
...  None of that stuff will stop this from repeating.    

Yea it will, IF, children ever get back to skinning knees, eating dirt, walking through, stagnate water gigging frogs, shooting pidgin from a abandon silo (then eating them), swing from a tall tree to the middle of a river that goes through small town, (below the town dump), play in a sand box when the neighbor has cats, slide down the hill that has frozen, (brown) water coming out of the ground.
And on and On and On and ON, and ON !

Instead of growing up in a environment, with anti-bacterial soap everywhere, and the slightest paper cut, gets a EMERGENCY visit to the ER !

Those, people that grew up in the, 'rocks and cows', area.
Will far, Far, FAR outlast the coddled 'sky-way', people.

That is if anyone is having kids... We have birth controlled / aborted the next generation out of existence.
The rare few that are born are coddled and locked away.
Locked away from the perverts that Hugh Heffner gave us.
One use to see women with baby carriages, now it is empty streets.
 We have shot our selves in the foot.
And the most common song those are singing in on their way into hell, is Franks Sinatra's
 "I did it my way."

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 09/25/20 at 05:32:11

I agree that US birthrate has been in decline but do not agree that the teenage birthrate should go back up, which is a big part of that declining number.  

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/teen-births.htm

https://theconversation.com/the-us-birth-rate-keeps-declining-4-questions-answer
ed-128962

More specific to this topic I have seen zero evidence that childhood upbringing reduces the impact of virologic contagion specific to influenza.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 09/25/20 at 08:44:14

Eegore wrote on 09/24/20 at 18:07:17:
...  I've seen zero evidence that virologic transfer when older is reduced based off of childhood activity.  ...

When a study, is funded by a company that is selling the ‘fix’, for that thing.
Of course, the, ‘study’ will NOT say ANYTHING bad, about that, ‘fix’.

It has been happening for YEARS.
All the DUD,
Cars, Guns, Tools, Boats, Etc, Etc, Etc, when new,
came out with reviews by multiple people saying:
"…best thing since sliced bread…”
Especially when a, ‘ad’ was placed in that ‘review's’ publication.

Golly gee I remember a Doctor saying in the early 80’s
‘…we will have a vaccine for AIDS in the next 4 mounts...'
So when a, ‘study', is funded, (as 99.998% are),
and that funding comes from a company,
(and many times through a foundation, which the, ‘company’ made a donation to, with a nod and a wink, that the researchers
Should find this or that)

Is NOT, tin-foil hat stuff.
It IS, the way things happen,
And can be clearly be seen, when one's eyes are Open.

So without further ado, kids that have built up immune systems,
by, NOT getting rushed to the ER for every little paper cut.
Grow up to HAVE a stronger, immune system to fight off other stuff.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 09/25/20 at 08:51:40

"So without further ado, kids that have built up immune systems, by, NOT getting rushed to the ER for every little paper cut."

What treatment in the ER is being administered on children with non-life threatening lacerations?

How does this treatment reduce their ability to develop antibodies?

How does this treatment impact them when they are 80+ years of age and are exposed to influenza?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #12 - 09/25/20 at 09:25:04

Eegore wrote on 09/25/20 at 08:51:40:
 What treatment in the ER is being administered on children with non-life threatening lacerations?  How does this treatment reduce their ability to develop antibodies?  How does this treatment impact them when they are 80+ years of age and are exposed to influenza?  

From the, Forum Debate rules,
Page 65, Section 42, Paragraph 98, Number 167.
It says,

“…If one cannot understand a simple phrase/concept,,
which represents something which encompasses a explanation,
which has been explained in a previous post.
That phrase can be dealt with by asking nonsensical questions.
In in other words, it can be deflected. …”

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 09/25/20 at 09:56:29

Nice try.

"which has been explained in a previous post."

It was not explained, but let's ignore that so you can deflect.

You claim, without evidence, that visits to the ED compromise the human immune system, specific to influenza, and if visits to the ED and antibacterial soap were reduced the human population would not have issues with viral infections specific to SARS-COV-2.

I do not agree that stitches will reduce the immune system, there is no evidence of this.  There is no evidence, and anyone with common sense can tell that humans do not develop viral antibodies by leaving dirt in open wounds, eating pigeons, swinging into town dump water, being exposed to cat feces, an on and on.

Being dirty as a kid does not stop a virus when you are 80.  You had to be exposed to that viral strain and been healthy enough to combat it.

Why do third world kids get SARS?  Maybe they didn't skin their knees enough.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 04:16:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › GOOD NEWS!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.