Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A clear threat to the system (Read 28 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
A clear threat to the system
09/21/20 at 12:33:17

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/needs-be-quashed-immediately-michigan-cle...

Idiot thinks this guy needs to be charged,, fuuuuk,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: A clear threat to the system
Reply #1 - 09/21/20 at 15:19:33

I like it.  The toilet I mean.

I don;t know a lot about other states than NY and CO where I have registered addresses, but in CO mail voting has been a thing for a long time.

Every registered voter automatically gets a mail-in ballot, which I supported years ago when looking at how long my grandmothers would live.  I visited my great-great grandmother until I was 16, that is my grandfather's, mother's mother.  For years we had 5 generations visiting the farm.

So old people when I was 16 were actually forking over moderately useable (very useable once I grew a few years) advice.  One thing I knew was grandparents needed rides, food security, and someone to explain, accurately, voting information.

My great grandmother was a member of the of the League of Womens Voters.  Her mother part of the Revolutionary Womens Vote, They strongly supported CO endeavors to create access to voting, especially to the infirm (Men also) and enclosed or ones whose could not go to a voting terminal.

They readily concerned themselves with fraud in my area due to the large amounts of agricultural migrant focus on labor.  Illegal immigrants should not, in their eyes, at that time, vote.  I agree today.

So a large amount of the CO mail-in voting structure is based off of validation - it was a product if it's time.

I hope this takes place today in states that are attempting to modernize.  Look at that phonebook.... modernize, but do it right, do it for US citizens.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: A clear threat to the system
Reply #2 - 09/21/20 at 17:14:59

Sounds like some real longevity. I have lots to say about how the industrial revolution affected the lives of people. Chasing jobs, moving away, families go in different directions and the young are far away from the elders who could guide them more wisely thru the world, and teach them ways that, today, few know,, canning, tanning,, etc..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 06:22:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A clear threat to the system

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.