Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
And RBG bites the big one - RIP RBG. (Read 490 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: And RBG bites the big one - RIP RBG.
Reply #15 - 09/21/20 at 11:34:49

So it's my prediction that Trump will not appoint anyone, or he might appoint someone and convince McConnell to make sure it doesn't happen and then blame it on the Democrats.

So in a coin toss, you choose both heads and tails with some nonsensical explanation that’s supposed to make you look smart or something?

If you’re going to make a political prediction, make it. $hit or get off the pot.

And if after watching the Kavanaugh hearings, the Banana Republic impeachment fiasco and the ‘look the other way’ response to street violence and think the Democrat’s default character is nice.......then you must be the guy typing “200 million are dead” on Uncle Joe’s teleprompter.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 09/21/20 at 12:40:52

Had she only retired while Obama could replace her with another activist working diligently to destroy what made America great..

Party affiliation of Supreme court justices Shouldnt matter. But because theyre unable or unwilling to just do the job without bias,, there we go..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #17 - 09/21/20 at 13:36:14

@wm, the only prediction worth any salt is that if Biden gets the Senate he'll add two seats on Scotus and add make DC and PR states, in fact I said he'd pack the court ages ago. He really has to, to save the Republic. However it's pretty obvious that McConnell is at this stage more concerned with his legacy so if Trump tries to keep the nominee as a carrot, this is too important for McConnell. It could backfire badly.

@JoG, Ginsberg couldn't retire, McConnell would simply stonewall anyone Obama selected. He point blank refused to even consider anyone for Scalia's seat, so how was Ginsberg retiring going to make any difference to that situation.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 09/21/20 at 14:46:32

I have a $200 bet with Eegore on the outcome of the election made before Covid. Eegore stepped up because the former vaginal discharge from Chicago had a big mouth but no conviction to back it up. I still like my odds of winning.  

While DC is run by sellouts to leftist traitors, I wouldn’t bet PR is quite so willing to hand over sovereignty to Harris, Pelosi and Schumer.

Selling statehood and packing courts because that’s the only way to get policies enacted is the definition of destroying The Republic. And in a more civilized time, they’d be shot.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #19 - 09/21/20 at 15:15:46

And what was your bet on the election, It's pretty obvious that Biden will win, and I predicted that ages ago, not that Biden would win because he wasn't selected then, but rather that there's no way that Americans will select Trump now that they've seen him. I said he'd lose by a larger majority, probably 5 million. I wasn't sure about the electoral college then but I am now.

However this is not the bet that is worth having, which is given that Biden will win the question is, will the Democrats be able to flip the Senate. That I do not know. I wouldn't bet on it but I think it's possible because this is not going to be a close election like everyone thinks, it's going to be a landslide to Biden.

You focus on "packing the courts" but why do they need to be packed, that's right because McConnell used his power to thwart the President so he could keep working on getting Judges who would uphold their undemocratic Gerrymanders and voter suppression.

McConnell left 100 Federal Court judges for Trump too, by obstructing Obama at every turn. Removing the final filibuster, making DC and PR States, and packing the Court with two Judges is only what is the right thing to do. The 'packing of the court' would only balance the two Judges that McConnell stole (assuming he gets to replace Ginsburg before the election)

What comes around goes around. The reason I do think that Biden can flip the Senate is that America as an idea, 'the great experiment' is simply too important for the future of humanity. And I have a deep faith that however fcuked up the world is and America is, ultimately there are good people there and that what is right will ultimately prevail. Biden winning and not flipping the Senate will be close to useless. But then maybe it's meant to happen that way and next election will see Kamala Harris and a flipped Senate. A lot can happen in four years, she has time to grow into the role.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 09/21/20 at 15:23:39

"I have a $200 bet with Eegore on the outcome of the election made before Covid. Eegore stepped up because the former vaginal discharge from Chicago had a big mouth but no conviction to back it up. I still like my odds of winning. "

I don't recall the outcome and do not recall paying $200 US.

I may be deficient, which is a big issue to me.  Do I owe you, or someone some coin?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 09/21/20 at 16:04:16

Eegore wrote on 09/21/20 at 15:23:39:
"I have a $200 bet with Eegore on the outcome of the election made before Covid. Eegore stepped up because the former vaginal discharge from Chicago had a big mouth but no conviction to back it up. I still like my odds of winning. "

I don't recall the outcome and do not recall paying $200 US.

I may be deficient, which is a big issue to me.  Do I owe you, or someone some coin?  

Good, cause I’d feel bad taking your money. We bet on Trump winning. As I recall, you stepped cause TT was getting his a$$ handed to him. You were being a nice guy. At the time, I figured Harris would be Trump’s competition which as it turned out, she kinda is.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #22 - 09/21/20 at 16:04:26

He he he , Its not even like you made your bed now lie in it, the libtards squealing now is pretty much like - You made my bed, and forced me to lie in it, and now that I looks like I'm doing well, you wanna pregnant dog and moan LOL.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 09/21/20 at 16:10:31

And what was your bet on the election, It's pretty obvious that Biden will win

Let’s bet. Loser will ask the moderator to delete them from the forum.

There is a risk. Democrats will protest like hell when they lose. Already saw a state judge rule ballots can be counted three days after Election Day.

I’d love to be a scummy leftist lawyer in DC cause they’re gonnna clean up filing suit after suit,

But eventually, even the leftist on the Supreme Court will have to follow The Constitution.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #24 - 09/21/20 at 16:21:39

WebsterMark wrote on 09/21/20 at 16:10:31:
And what was your bet on the election, It's pretty obvious that Biden will win

Let’s bet. Loser will ask the moderator to delete them from the forum.

There is a risk. Democrats will protest like hell when they lose. Already saw a state judge rule ballots can be counted three days after Election Day.

I’d love to be a scummy leftist lawyer in DC cause they’re gonnna clean up filing suit after suit,

But eventually, even the leftist on the Supreme Court will have to follow The Constitution.

Man, you should already know the Left uses the constitution for toilet paper. Or only the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and a bunch of others as well as the main BOR. The 14th is it, they love, the 10th they use to get crap from the feds and not use it, and the 25th will be used by Ole Joe in case he won, by the 25th of Jan and he'll retire to the nursing home with his 2 memory care nurses for the next 10 yrs on the taxpayers dime.

So unless it is abused they got no use for it.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #25 - 09/21/20 at 17:30:49

@WM, Why would I make a bet about anything of any kind with a non entity like yourself, especially something like staying on this forum which I couldn't give a toss about who is or is not on it, the entire forum is a polluted cesspit of shite, I just turn up occasionally now for a larf and wonder why I ever took it seriously, and in fact I still wonder why Eegore, submits himself to your continuous insults like some sort of pu55y whipped husband.

That you think Trump can win just goes to show that you do not understand the electoral college at all. Trump has to hold all three rust belt States that he flipped and he's way behind in all three. and Biden could lose them all and still win the electoral college with Florida. And he can win without Florida which would just be a bonus. Trump is toast. The focus is on the Senate that's what this election is all about.

It's quite likely that Biden will get a result on election night, then it will be amusing to see how Trump reacts to that because if the result when his way before the mail in ballots got counted he'd be wanting to invalidate them all.

This entire election year has been so frikken weird what with covid, and impeachment and muller and barr and ginsburg that I predict there will be another dramatic twist in the tale before election night. Something big will happen. Maybe Biden will have an heart attack just before the vote and Harris ends up getting elected by a shocked nation. Anything can happen in these topsy turvy times.

But I ultimately do have faith in your flawed democratic republic.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 09/21/20 at 18:19:15

eau de sauvage wrote on 09/21/20 at 17:30:49:
@WM, Why would I make a bet about anything of any kind with a non entity like yourself, especially something like staying on this forum which I couldn't give a toss about who is or is not on it, the entire forum is a polluted cesspit of shite, I just turn up occasionally now for a larf and wonder why I ever took it seriously, and in fact I still wonder why Eegore, submits himself to your continuous insults like some sort of pu55y whipped husband.  

I don’t insult Eegore. I’ve called BS on his comments a couple times and I’ve admitted he’s changed my mind on a few things.

You don’t wanna bet because 1) you’re talking smack and 2) you’d miss this cesspool.

That you think Trump can win just goes to show that you do not understand the electoral college at all. Trump has to hold all three rust belt States that he flipped and he's way behind in all three. and Biden could lose them all and still win the electoral college with Florida. And he can win without Florida which would just be a bonus. Trump is toast. The focus is on the Senate that's what this election is all about.

Trump was behind the first time in those states. First, tell me why those three or four thousand people in those key states would switch to Harris/Biden? What are they going to give them Trump hasn’t?

It's quite likely that Biden will get a result on election night, then it will be amusing to see how Trump reacts to that because if the result when his way before the mail in ballots got counted he'd be wanting to invalidate them all.

This entire election year has been so frikken weird what with covid, and impeachment and muller and barr and ginsburg that I predict there will be another dramatic twist in the tale before election night. Something big will happen. Maybe Biden will have an heart attack just before the vote and Harris ends up getting elected by a shocked nation. Anything can happen in these topsy turvy times.

But I ultimately do have faith in your flawed democratic republic.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #27 - 09/21/20 at 23:29:38

OK WM, if the best is that if Trump becomes President I cease to post here and if Trump loses you cease to post, then sure I'll take that. But you mentioned something about a name, which sounds to me like you'll just resign up with another name. That's the sort of slippery thing I'd expect.

So you state the terms of the bet in unequivocal languageand if the terms are suitable I'll take the bet, because I'm certain enough that Trump will lose the Presidency. Your call.

Trump was behind the first time in those states.

The first time is irrelevant, because he was an unknown quantity, who talked the big talk, (remember he's a con man) now people are voting on the person they've seen for four years. Trump is toast. And if Biden win Florida he won't need any of the rust belt. But he doesn't need Florida either.

When Trump points to the riots and all his fear mongering and says 'this is what Biden will give you, people aren't stupid, they know he's the President not Biden, all the chaos is on Trump's watch.

But Trump losing won't be the end of Trump, he'll snipe from the sidelines. I'm not just predicting a Biden win, I'm predicting a landslide. This is going to be the biggest voter turnout in any election ever.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #28 - 09/21/20 at 23:41:38

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #29 - 09/21/20 at 23:51:02

2 min55 secs in listen to Trumps slurring  where he cannot even pronounce his own name.

@ 9 mins and 52 secs, there is a montage clip of what the GOP said they would do if the situation that has now arisen, actually occurred.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

« Last Edit: 09/22/20 at 02:30:54 by eau de sauvage »  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 04:14:28

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › And RBG bites the big one - RIP RBG.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.