Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Biden supporters attack 7 y/o at DNC (Read 39 times)
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Biden supporters attack 7 y/o at DNC
09/10/20 at 07:59:40

Two lefty women attacked a 7 year old boy and his mother over a MAGA hat at DNC in Wilmington.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/two-women-charged-with-hate-crimes-for-s...

Both charged with felony hate crimes.

previously reported by Law&Crime, the child’s mother told police that Amy “forcefully” snatched a political sign from her hand while Winslow allegedly knocked the MAGA hat from the boy’s head. Winslow then allegedly handed the hat to the Amy, who proceeded to throw it over the fence.

“Call 9-1-1,” the boy said.

“As the victim’s 7-year-old son went to retrieve the hat off the ground, the woman who’s yet to be arrested attempted to stomp on the hat, but stomped on the boy’s hand,” the police report from the incident stated

God forbid people express their non-libtard beliefs in public. They get violently attacked, even if they're defenceless children!
Sickening....

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Biden supporters attack 7 y/o at DNC
Reply #1 - 09/10/20 at 08:01:24

I know they went all-out on the charges, I just hope they stick after deliberation.

I bet they get off with a minimum, but it would be a great example to use as precedent if they dropped the book on them.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #2 - 09/10/20 at 08:06:20

The assault charges should at least stick...

Amy is also accused of punching a man in the face, causing a small laceration to his lip that left him in “substantial pain,” and striking the child’s mother in the face with a closed fist. The child’s mother was not injured.

If they actually drew blood as reported then I imagine judges will take it seriously. Or not. I'm sure if the victim is a black man the assault will definitely be taken seriously.
Having been assaulted in Wilmington myself I can say from experience they pretty much ignore assaults on white men and don't bother to investigate further.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 09/10/20 at 10:07:08

Stomp my kids hand and see what happens,, I dont understand what kept mom from wreckin that sleeper..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #4 - 09/10/20 at 15:36:46

Same here. That pregnant dog would be in the ICU right now if it was my son.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/24/24 at 23:16:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Biden supporters attack 7 y/o at DNC

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.