Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Waking Nightmare of the Woke (Read 39 times)
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
The Waking Nightmare of the Woke
09/07/20 at 09:27:39

Imagine that your entire life and your career and everything you know is all predicated on the fact that you're a black person.

Then one day you wake up and realize that you're actually a white person!

Yes folks this actually happens - amongst the delusionally mental wackjobs known as libtards.

https://www.takimag.com/article/suicide-on-the-trans-black-express/print

Like uh muh gawd, I'm not black!
I'm torn between laughing and crying. And they wonder why they're called libtards. Because actually retarded?

And these are the people who will save the country. FAKE, PHONIES AND SCHIZOPHRENIC WACKOS!
Losers who hate themselves for being who they are and convince themselves and others that they're someone else entirely.

They need to declare this country an open air insane asylum. It truly will be once the Libtards take power again.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: The Waking Nightmare of the Woke
Reply #1 - 09/07/20 at 10:36:36

philthymike wrote on 09/07/20 at 09:27:39:
" ... They need to declare this country an open air insane asylum. It truly will be once the Libtards take power again.

Never heard of her,
Now that I looked up Jessica A. Krug
She sounds a Lot Like the person who was called tt !!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #2 - 09/07/20 at 13:28:25

So there's something called blackfishing...

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2020/apr/14/blackfishing-black-is-cool-un...

Apparently celebs have been into it for many years.

I think all of these lost people need to be forcibly relocated to Camden, NJ and made to live in the projects. Then they can really know how great being black really is.

This sick fascination with blackness isn't something I'll ever understand. But obviously there's many financial rewards to be had if you can trick government agencies, universities, charities, employers etc. into believing you're black when your not. In that case they're scamming the scam.

I bet this Krug person owes her Doctorate to this scam.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #3 - 09/08/20 at 16:21:42

Now that I've had time to digest and mull this over, I like it!
Way to go Jessica! You're a true hero! You played the players!

I hope many more people out there game this farcical identity politics idiocy. It exposes the lies it's built on.

Jessica is all good in my book  Cheesy

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 00:48:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The Waking Nightmare of the Woke

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.