Send Topic Print
Now Fox is Fake News! (Read 29 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Now Fox is Fake News!
08/23/20 at 00:18:04

How absolutely pathetic Trump is.

It's impossible to understand what he hopes to achieve because the only people who would lap this up are people who are going to vote from him no matter what. However all the people who took a chance on him and pushed him over the line last time are going to be driven off. He's utterly crazy.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Now Fox is Fake News!
Reply #1 - 08/23/20 at 09:26:09

Well,, for the most part, they are,, so,, maybe it is unwise to say it, maybe it will hurt him on election day,, like so many of his tweets,, maybe it would be best not to,, But,, he did it,, and with respect to his attitude toward Fox,, Yep,, I dont watch them,because they lie, too,, like everyone else on TV.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 08/23/20 at 16:52:42

Yea Faux news is what I call it.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 08/23/20 at 17:03:30

Dammitt! I accidentally didnt totally agree with TRump,, My sycophants are falling down..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #4 - 08/24/20 at 01:18:19

I actually agree with you for once. Yes it will hurt him he's stuck in one mode, the only people he talks to is his 100% committed base,  which is pointless because er they are already 100% committed. This time because the Democrats having been burned last time are just driving home the message and not appearing confident at all. Meanwhile everything Trump does just banjaxes himself further.

In fact I suspect that Trump wants to lose because it's just a PITA for him and he is such a vindictive cnut that he'd be much happier taking down the Republicans and then sniping from the outside. I think the only reason he might want to win is to stave off the lawsuits.

Even though no one wants to admit it I think this is going to be a landslide to the Dems. A lot of people think it much closer than it appears, but I don't buy that. There's 35% who will vote for Trump, but no one else much likes him.

It's his enablers that need to pay the price.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 12:24:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Now Fox is Fake News!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.