Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Swamp creature Steve Bannon arrested and indicted (Read 60 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Swamp creature Steve Bannon arrested and indicted
08/21/20 at 02:35:36

The perfect encapsulation of the Trump era. With his two mates he forms a 'We Build The Wall' charity which he uses to skim $1m from for his own personal use.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/20/ex-white-house-adviser-steve-ba...

Only fitting that I link to Breitbart for the story. lol.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Swamp creature Steve Bannon arrested and indic
Reply #1 - 08/21/20 at 05:44:14

How could anyone not see this coming?

This guy was already under investigation for a Veteran's charity issue, and then "I have a source in the White House that assures me funds will go to the wall" comment was a huge red flag.

This guy is the only guy in the world that can assure publicly donated funds go to one specific project?

I don't care what the project is, a wall, a monument to Floyd, stimulus checks to everyone etc.  Nobody can "assure" donations to the "White House" go anywhere.  

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 08/21/20 at 06:12:23

This is likely to take 3 more yrs and 30 million before falling on its face like Flynn.
The democrat run dumpster fires like Chicago, NYC, etc etc are catching too much attention inspite of media spin ... so lets divert their attention.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #3 - 08/21/20 at 14:55:29

@Eegore, that's why this is an encapsulation of the entire Trump era, you could have seen everything coming. Trump is a multi bankrupt fraudster, boast about sexually assaulting women and just pays out $25 on his fraudulent Trump University, how could so many millions not see what was coming.

lol. Flynn didn't fall on his face, he was done cold and pleaded guilty twice, he was working with Kilimnic who is a KGB operative. Then Barr corruptly shut it down at the behest of Trump. You might as well also say that the prosecution of Stone also fell on it's face after Trump pardoned him.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/recent-prosecution-shows-hypocrisy-flynns-defenders

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 08/21/20 at 16:34:11

Youre aware that the prosecutors realized Flynn was ab;e to prove they screwed him and dropped the charges, right?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/21/20 at 19:53:05

Well he way I see it if I choose to commit a crime, I can not blame anyone but me.  Certainly the courts will consider me to be the primary reason that I commit crime.

So I'm not sure what the point of dragging Trump into every other person's misdeed is.  The same goes for Hillary and Obama for that matter.

Bannon isn't a criminal because of Trump, he is just a criminal, and used Trump's policy to get a lot donors.  He was fine getting money for vets under Obama that he misused.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #6 - 08/22/20 at 05:00:42

Youre aware that the prosecutors realized Flynn was ab;e to prove they screwed him and dropped the charges, right?

You're aware of course that, that is not true? Of course you aren't because you don't care. Try getting your legal info from a site you can trust like the law fare blog not the usual sites who write what you wish to hear.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #7 - 08/22/20 at 05:07:25

So I'm not sure what the point of dragging Trump into every other person's misdeed is.

That's not what I did. I said that Bannon, 'encapsulates' the entire Trump Universe, completely self dealing, they all just work for themselves. Flynn was basically feathering his own company that worked for the Turkish govt. Trump himself only considers doing whatever serves his own purposes, Manafort worked for Trump free of charge, again for his own selfish purposes. and Bannon encapsulated all of what is wrong with the trump universe, so I mean that Bannon is sort of the archetype Trump crony. Uses Trump's border wall memes, in order to use it to get saps to contribute. Trump is like the corrupt cow that all these corrupt pigs suckle from.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 08/22/20 at 05:22:55

I believe the current situation is a DOJ panel requested / demanded ( I’m not a federal lawyer so not sure which) that the case be dismissed which should have under any other situation been the end of it. The judge, who can only be described as hyper-partisan, is refusing that request/demand. I suspect the good judge views this as a battle between good and evil or some such nonsense. Given how this whole fiasco is quietly crumbling (major news media routinely buries updates) there is zero chance Flynn would ever be convicted.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 08/22/20 at 06:49:04

Trump is like the corrupt cow that all these corrupt pigs suckle from.

Not gonna SAY anything,, But I am gonna savor that,,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 08/22/20 at 13:20:36

What was that, 'foundation', called ?
The one that  STOLE money
from taxpayers, of the US and many other countries, and put it in the pockets of certain people ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 08/22/20 at 17:49:29

Wasnt there something about Haiti there, too?
Gosh,, Who WAS that??

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 04:29:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Swamp creature Steve Bannon arrested and indicted

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.