Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
You're right
08/17/20 at 20:26:28

I like it,, and Im not goin huntin for
The Other Side of the story..

http://19thwardchicago.blogspot.com/2020/08/joe-biden-stole.html

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: You're right
Reply #1 - 08/18/20 at 02:34:00

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/17/20 at 20:26:28:

See what i mean, I ain't gonna click on that link but you can put your house on it that it will be some nut job.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #2 - 08/18/20 at 07:05:28

Maybe you can look it up somewhere else.
Quote:
Joe Biden and his wife Jill  had an affair that broke up her first marriage, her ex-husband told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 08/18/20 at 09:20:53

Well,, if it is Incorrect,, Its certainly a popular line of crap,,

Hat Tip: Verslagen

About 190,000 results (0.90 seconds)
Search Results
Web results

Jill Biden 'cheated on first husband with Joe', her ex claims ...www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-8635281 › Jill-Bi...
1 day ago - Joe Biden and his wife Jill had an affair that broke up her first marriage, her ex-husband told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview ...

Joe Biden and his wife Jill 'had affair when she was still ...www.the-sun.com › news › biden-wife-jill-affair-married-...
19 hours ago - JOE Biden and his wife Jill had an affair that broke up her first ... Dr. Jill Biden's ex-husband Bill Stevenson, 72, told the Daily Mail that the story ...
Missing: interview ‎| Must include: interview

Jill Biden 'cheated on first husband with Joe', her ex claimsnews.knowledia.com › articles › jill-biden-cheated-on-f...
16 hours ago - Joe Biden and his wife Jill have lied about how they started dating - they actually had an affair that broke up her first marriage, her first husband claims. ... But her ex-husband Bill Stevenson told DailyMail.com that their story ...

Jill Biden cheated on first husband with Joe, her ex claims ...readsector.com › jill-biden-cheated-on-first-husband-wi...
1 day ago - Joe Biden and his wife Jill have lied to the world for more than 40 years ... they actually had an affair that broke up her first marriage, her first husband claims. ... made up, Bill Stevenson told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview. ... But her ex-husband Bill Stevenson told DailyMail.com that their story about ...

Jill Biden cheated on first husband with Joe, her ex claims ...rifnote.com › 2020/08/18 › jill-biden-cheated-on-first-...
43 mins ago - Joe Biden and his wife Jill had an affair that broke up her first marriage, her ex-husband told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview.

Jill Biden's ex-husband accuses her and Joe Biden of affair ...www.washingtonexaminer.com › news › jill-bidens-ex-...
20 hours ago - Jill Biden had an affair with Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, in the 1970s that broke up her previous marriage, according to her ex-husband. ... In a Monday interview with the Daily Mail, Bill Stevenson, Jill Biden's previous ... At the time, Biden was married to his first wife, Neilia.

Jill Biden's ex-husband accuses her of having affair with Joe ...nypost.com › 2020/08/17 › jill-bidens-ex-husband-acc...
23 hours ago - Jill Biden's ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an ... of how Joe and Jill met on a blind date is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported. ... he was told that his wife had been in a fender-bender in her car — while ... after Joe became a widower and Jill's first marriage had broken up.
Missing: interview ‎| Must include: interview

Jill Biden's Ex husband claims Joe and Jill had an affair ...www.tigerdroppings.com › rant › politics › jill-bidens-e...
Joe Biden and his wife Jill have lied to the world for more than 40 years about ... had an affair that broke up her first marriage, her first husband claims. ... made up, Bill Stevenson told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview.
1 day ago - 21 posts - ‎18 authors

Sleazy Jill... - 247Sports.com247sports.com › Contents › Sleazy-Jill-150387111
Jill Biden had an affair with Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential ... in the 1970s that broke up her previous marriage, according to her ex-husband. In a Monday interview with the Daily Mail, Bill Stevenson, Jill Biden's previous ... but Stevenson said the two met in 1972 and that he suspected the affair in 1974

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #4 - 08/18/20 at 10:34:28

eau de sauvage wrote on 08/18/20 at 02:34:00:

See what i mean, I ain't gonna click on that link but you can put your house on it that it will be some nut job.

were you talking about Joe or Jill?

WWW   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/18/20 at 11:03:03

eau de sauvage wrote on 08/18/20 at 02:34:00:

This is old news. I’ve heard this before.

By the way, you moving down under to collect on that bet Jog?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 08/18/20 at 12:59:57

And leave my beloved America? To go somewhere to be a SUBJECT???

He can keep his house,,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 08/18/20 at 16:13:14

Why would this matter?

If someone doesn't care if Trump cheats on his wife, why would they care if anyone else does?

The real question would be if your wife cares if you cheat right?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 08/18/20 at 16:43:20

It matters because lefties went nuts beieving trump had been a bad boy,,
Wheres the outrage now?
You play some weird intellectually twisted games, pretending things need an explanation..
Like when you asked why Hillary matters,,
She doesnt
TO ME or anyone with a brain,, except for the criminal behavior she has, thus far gotten away with,, and the fact that lefties hold her as some kinda god queen in their hearts,, their equally black hearts..

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 08/18/20 at 16:55:14

"It matters because lefties went nuts beieving trump had been a bad boy,,
Wheres the outrage now?
"

It's the same thing.  You don't care if Trump cheats, but if Biden does.

They don't care if Biden cheats, but if Trump does.

I don't see why any of this matters.  Trump and his staff aren't basing US policies with China by looking at his infidelity.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 08/18/20 at 21:31:58

Trump and his staff aren't basing US policies with China by looking at his infidelity.

Correct,, Trump has made good call after good call,, and all he gets is hate and
Yu didnt build that,,
YES,, he BUILT it,,

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 17:58:33

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › You're right

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.