Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Brett Kavanaugh answers Kamala Harris (Read 41 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Brett Kavanaugh answers Kamala Harris
08/15/20 at 22:21:27

And Harris questions Barr

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Brett Kavanaugh answers Kamala Harris
Reply #1 - 08/16/20 at 06:36:43

I remember watching that exchange and recognizing it for what it was. It would be like asking you Under oath if you had discussed a particular topic with someone from an organization with dozens if not hundreds of members which you would have no way of knowing. I was never a fan of Harris before because of her politics but I learned to hate her watching her at the Kavanaugh hearings.

When Harris is asked questions coming up in the next few weeks, she will use clever answers to avoid traps like she tried to set for him. She was already asked to explain how she can be on the ticket with a man she called a racist and sexual predator. She laughed and said it was only a debate.

She is smart enough not to resign her Senate seat however.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 08/16/20 at 08:03:07

She's a prosecutor,... she was questioning two supposed top lawyers,... making them look like frightened school boys.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #3 - 08/16/20 at 15:54:30

It's frightening to think that one of them Mr -I fcuking love a beer- Kavanaugh, is on the Supreme Court for the next 40 years. Both of the performances are both comical and terrifying. What has the US come to. Imagine your country in four years time if Trump/GOP manages to steal this election. They've already done it with the Gore/Bush decision that was effectively and wrongly decided by the Supreme Ct. Gore let it go for the sake of the Country then Bush to y'all into a disastrous war that is still having consequences.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #4 - 08/16/20 at 16:03:40

@WM, if that were true, then Barr, when asked the question would simply have had to say "not that I know of", wouldn't he. Isn't that obvious.

So why didn't he just say that. There's only one reason and that is that he knows it isn't true and he's under oath and could be charged with perjury in the future.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/16/20 at 19:20:40

Serowbot wrote on 08/16/20 at 08:03:07:
She's a prosecutor,... she was questioning two supposed top lawyers,... making them look like frightened school boys.

I don’t think we watched the same movie.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 08/16/20 at 19:22:59

eau de sauvage wrote on 08/16/20 at 16:03:40:
@WM, if that were true, then Barr, when asked the question would simply have had to say "not that I know of", wouldn't he. Isn't that obvious.

So why didn't he just say that. There's only one reason and that is that he knows it isn't true and he's under oath and could be charged with perjury in the future.

Only one reason? How about what he said and what he implied.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 08/17/20 at 05:45:36

Why anyone would watch 3 career politicians talk about anything is beyond me.
Oooo They're lawyers first - Yea worse.

Career politicians should not exist. Chain politician should also not exist. If we elect you to senate, we expect you to work there till your term is finished, its not up to you to decide which of your friends will drop in for you while you jet off to your next position. Or if you want to do that, the person with the next number of votes is the drop in to finish your term.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/20/24 at 01:48:40

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Brett Kavanaugh answers Kamala Harris

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.