Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hey, babe, have you seen my (Read 22 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Hey, babe, have you seen my
08/14/20 at 10:21:32

Shokkt Face?

I had it just a while ago..

top FBI lawyer who fabricated evidence in a federal spy warrant against Trump campaign affiliate Carter Page is expected to plead guilty to federal charges brought by U.S. Attorney John Durham. Kevin Clinesmith, who is expected to admit to deliberately fabricating evidence in a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant application, used to spy on a former campaign affiliate of President Donald Trump, was a top attorney in the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Office of General Counsel (OGC) and a key agency attorney under fired former FBI Director James Comey.

Clinesmith is the first individual to be charged as part of U.S. Attorney John Durham’s investigation into the efforts in 2016 and 2017 to spy on the Trump campaign and Trump administration. Both Durham and Attorney General William Barr stated at the conclusion of the OIG investigation of the Page FISA warrants that they had reason to believe the entire investigation of Trump, which allegedly began in late July of 2016, was not legally predicated. Durham was tapped by Barr in May of 2019 to investigate the Russian collusion hoax and determine whether any criminal charges against those who perpetrated it were warranted.

Kevin Clinesmith, a former top lawyer in James Comey's FBI, pleaded guilty on Friday to falsifying a federal spy warrant against Carter Page.
AUGUST 14, 2020 By Sean Davis
A top FBI lawyer who fabricated evidence in a federal spy warrant against Trump campaign affiliate Carter Page is expected to plead guilty to federal charges brought by U.S. Attorney John Durham. Kevin Clinesmith, who is expected to admit to deliberately fabricating evidence in a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant application, used to spy on a former campaign affiliate of President Donald Trump, was a top attorney in the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Office of General Counsel (OGC) and a key agency attorney under fired former FBI Director James Comey.

Clinesmith is the first individual to be charged as part of U.S. Attorney John Durham’s investigation into the efforts in 2016 and 2017 to spy on the Trump campaign and Trump administration. Both Durham and Attorney General William Barr stated at the conclusion of the OIG investigation of the Page FISA warrants that they had reason to believe the entire investigation of Trump, which allegedly began in late July of 2016, was not legally predicated. Durham was tapped by Barr in May of 2019 to investigate the Russian collusion hoax and determine whether any criminal charges against those who perpetrated it were warranted.

Clinesmith’s deliberate falsification of a federal spy warrant was first revealed last December following a lengthy....

And it takes how long after everyone who has been paying attention to the lies, before someone gets arrested?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Hey, babe, have you seen my
Reply #1 - 08/14/20 at 10:45:19

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Hey, babe, have you seen my
Reply #2 - 08/15/20 at 10:16:34

Russia, Russia, Russia
Wuzza
Lie, Lie, Lie
It was obvious
Years ago
The fbi knew there was nothing there
But
Political crap
Status quo, uniparty, deep state, don't want America to win. How do you people think every trade deal managed to hurt America and benefit others?
Can't you see the downward spiral?
And every time they promised to fix things, it gets worse?
Trump comes along
Does some obvious things
Boom, economy takes off.
Lefties are so able to lie to themselves.
They keep pretending Obama set it all up.
Even Though Obama SAID, as the economy languished in the doldrums
It's the new normal..
Obama didn't say
I'm setting things up to improve later.
He said it wouldn't
He mocked Trump
Asking
How he's gonna do that
Got a magic wand?
You lefties are so twisted..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 08:21:46

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Hey, babe, have you seen my

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.