Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Voter suppresion...
08/14/20 at 09:16:15

It's always been a tactic of the Right,... but now it's being done in the open.
Trump is saying the quiet part out loud.
Withholding USPS funding, having post office sorting machines removed, collecting mail drop boxes.
Milwaukee will have it's voting places reduced from 160 to only 4, for the entire city...
In dramatic shift, half of Americans fear difficulties voting in November election, poll says
https://news.yahoo.com/dramatic-shift-half-americans-fear-201427333.html
Ohio drop box restrictions add new front to mail-in voting battle
https://news.yahoo.com/ohio-drop-box-restrictions-add-203728537.html
Postal workers are sounding the alarm as mail sorting machines are removed from processing facilities
https://theweek.com/speedreads/931215/postal-workers-are-sounding-alarm-mail-...
Supreme Court rejects GOP request to block Rhode Island from accepting absentee ballots without witnesses
https://news.yahoo.com/supreme-court-rejects-gop-request-190350122.html
Mail-in voting rules in key swing states may leave some ballots uncounted, USPS warns
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/mail-voting-rules-key-swing-152400372.html

We would call it underhanded and sneaky, if it weren't for the fact that Trump is doing it right out in the open.
This is Authoritarianism at it'd finest... Putin must be so proud of his little puppet.

It's hard to believe this is America.  Huh

MAGA,.. clear the swamp, vote for Biden...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Voter suppresion...
Reply #1 - 08/14/20 at 09:35:17

Who trusts usps?
In person, with voter id, and purple ink on fingers..
Paper ballots, counted in public with witnesses.
Don't let Trump steal the election
Demand voter I.D.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #2 - 08/14/20 at 09:47:07

Serowbot wrote on 08/14/20 at 09:16:15:
It's always been a tactic of the Right,... but

But without any other examples this statement begs the question - how so?

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 08/14/20 at 09:57:45

No, we stand by our affirmation that - insist on voter ID and eliminate voter fraud to ensure Russia does not help Trump steal the election - again.

Insist on in person and full ID validated voting to prevent Trump from stealing the election again. Apparently Russian Bots are sending in mail-in ballots already filled with Trump straight out of their submarines stationed off Trump's Mar-a-lago and other Trump properties.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #4 - 08/14/20 at 10:06:27

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 08/14/20 at 14:41:44

Used to be the Enquirer was 1 of 2 or 3, well known 'fake' news outlets.
Now it's  80% + Fake.
Which includes Yahoo/CNN/USA/ and several hundred more,
which besides being fake are also are one-sided and pompously misleading.

It's always been a tactic of the Right,...  

Clearly, Voter ID is necessary, so the, 'Right', cannot steal the election.
Bot, aren't you for, Citizen/Voter ID ?

After all, if every Vote, was a verified Citizen, of this Country,
It would stop the, 'right', from stuffing a ballot box,
RIGHT !!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #6 - 08/14/20 at 14:50:13

Whether you have a real point or not is irrelevant because he started his original post with the automatic assumption of guilt for the right. You're just talking to the hand at this point. No actual discussion was wanted from the get go.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - 08/14/20 at 15:12:28

I see,
Just another,
  'Drive-By' !

Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #8 - 08/14/20 at 15:37:39

@Serobot,

I think that not even the most pessimistic had anticipated that it would come to this. We all expected Trump to appoint Judges who would uphold the Gerrymanders and voting suppression laws, that was already a given. That the Republicans would make their wealthiest mates richer at the expense of the Country as a whole was also a given, it's what they do.

That Trump would seek to solicit foreign interference came as no surprise to anyone. That the GOP would go along with all of it, also wasn't a surprise to any observers who saw that the only principles they had were to raw power. We've seen a lot the past four years...however...

Jimmy Fallon made a good joke... 'when Putin saw Trump begin to dismantle the USPS's ability to handle the election, a little tear formed as he proudly said "they grow up so fast"'

Under normal circumstance Trump has no chance in the coming election, his continuous bs, derogatory comments, racist pandering to his base, his lies repeated ad nauseam to cash in on the phenomenon that, repeated enough people become more receptive to lies. There are more Republican speaker at Democrat conventions than Democrats, such is the urgency of the situation. Trump knows that all the normal tricks and all the built in advantages of the Gerrymanders and electoral college are insufficient to win this election using all of this.

So he has now implemented what no one, and I mean no one saw coming. He's dismantling the very fabric of your democratic machinery. He put a Republican donnor to the tune of $2m in charge of the post office, DeJoy also has 73 $m of investments in companies that stand to profit as the USPS goes down. He has removed 23 of the most experienced managers in their departments, he's suddenly decommissioning sorting machines and even removed 2/3's of the shelving that is used to sort mail in an election. THIS, is what Trump needs to do because none of the normal stuff above is going to work.

When I read the infantile comments on this thread about 'voter fraud', because a handful of people were prosecuted out of hundreds of millions of votes cast over the decade, I now understand that these are not just deluded Trump supporters, they are genuine idiots. They cannot see what Trump could now do to their country. Indeed Trump probably doesn't see himself, and the GOP don't seem to care.

It's frightening that by dismantling the democratic machinery in this blatant manner that Trump really could steal the election in a manner of typical dictatorships. If it happens there will be riots. I would have some pity for your country, but in the bigger picture this just might be the turning point for a brave new world.

I've prolly only got 30 years left, 20 to spend riding around in an absolute paradise, so you can be sure if Trump gets away with this the world will be on a darker course that will play out after everyone on this forum is long gone. So I'm fcuking glad I'm here and not there. All I get to do is ride around. Currently looking for my final bike. Good luck with the election amigos. You're gonna need it.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #9 - 08/14/20 at 16:16:28

MnSpring wrote on 08/14/20 at 14:41:44:
Used to be the Enquirer was 1 of 2 or 3, well known 'fake' news outlets.
Now it's  80% + Fake.
Which includes Yahoo/CNN/USA/ and several hundred more,
which besides being fake are also are one-sided and pompously misleading.

It's always been a tactic of the Right,...  

Clearly, Voter ID is necessary, so the, 'Right', cannot steal the election.
Bot, aren't you for, Citizen/Voter ID ?

It would stop the, 'right', from stuffing a ballot box, Undecided
RIGHT !!!!!!

It would stop the, 'right', from stuffing a ballot box,

Absolutely...

Why not?
No more talking points..
Address the points.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #10 - 08/14/20 at 16:22:56

eau de sauvage wrote on 08/14/20 at 15:37:39:
@Serobot,
When I read the infantile comments on this thread about 'voter fraud', because a handful of people were prosecuted out of hundreds of millions of votes cast over the decade, I now understand that these are not just deluded Trump supporters, they are genuine idiots

Notice the comradery here, between comrades. Notice the ad hominems at play. Can't make intelligent arguments with people but he can talk sh!t about everyone else to his buddy the driveby lefty banner ad. Like he's actually hurting anyone's feelings.
Are you saying goodbye to your gay lover? It certainly sounds like goodbye with you riding off into your libtard paradise smug in the knowledge you know what's best for the people of a country you don't live in.
F**k off you cowardly tourist! Take your judgemental bullcrap and stick it up your as$ so far you taste it.
You're the real idiot and a total loser too.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 08/14/20 at 16:30:21

The issue:

"Can't make intelligent arguments with people"

The argument:

"F**k off you cowardly tourist! Take your judgemental bullcrap and stick it up your as$ so far you taste it.
You're the real idiot and a total loser too."

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #12 - 08/14/20 at 16:34:06

Eegore wrote on 08/14/20 at 16:30:21:
The issue:

"Can't make intelligent arguments with people"

The argument:

"F**k off you cowardly tourist! Take your judgemental bullcrap and stick it up your as$ so far you taste it.
You're the real idiot and a total loser too."

You conveniently left out the part where dickhead says - they are genuine idiots
And labels everyone infantile, for actually making a legitimate argument. Which he didn't have at all.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #13 - 08/14/20 at 17:05:26

And did you happen to notice the part where we aren't calling people in his country infantile idiots and making a mockery of their politics?

You know we could start a conversation about how his country is taking it up the a$$ by China and then saying, thank you sir may I have another.
But it's NOT OUR BUSINESS!

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #14 - 08/14/20 at 19:39:18

@Eegore, it's hilarious how they don't get the irony of their stupidity. Complaining I didn't make an argument proves my point, when in fact I made a very detailed case that voter fraud exists, unfortunately for them the fraud entails the myriad ways that the Republicans get themselves fraudulently elected with a minority vote. As well as the fraudulent claims of voter fraud that Trump is using to fraudulently deny Americans their constitutional right to vote. Americans particularly rural Trump voters, are very attached to their postal service and don't want anyone to fcuk around with it.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/25/24 at 05:26:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Voter suppresion...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.