Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
People's Republic of America (Read 51 times)
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
People's Republic of America
08/14/20 at 08:44:22

Just some wisdom from a former Communist comrade.

One does not have to be overly acute to see a strong resemblance between a Communist activist on the one hand, and a feminist, a homosexual activist, and a liberal-democratic lumpen-intellectual on the other. Their opinions have the same tedious predictability, their arguments are based on similarly crude syllogisms, their styles are similarly vulgar, and their minds are equally dogmatic, unperturbed by any testimony from outside and prone to the same degree of zealousness. On both sides we see what the Marxists called the unity of theory and practice, which translates into clear language meaning the total subordination of thinking to the ideological precepts of political action; this subordination, instead of being a cause of shame, is proudly held up as an achievement of the new times.
Both sides - Communist and liberal-democratic - share their dislike, sometimes bordering on hatred, toward the same enemies: the Church and religion, the nation, classical metaphysics, moral conservatism, and the family. Both are unable to mitigate their arrogance toward everything that their ideology despises, and which, in their revolutionary ardor, they seek to remove from the public space and from private lives. Both are fixated on one or two things that they refer to ad nauseam because those things delineate the unbreachable boundaries of their mental horizon. In every sentence from the Leninist and Stalinist catechisms one can replace "proletariat" with "women" or with "homosexuals", make few other minor adjustments, and no one will recognize the original source.
Both sides desire a better world so badly that in order to have it, they do not hesitate to control the totality of human life - including these aspects that are most personal and intimate.

Ryszard Legutko
The Demon in Democracy

No of course leftists aren't commies. They are different in name only.
In many ways they're actually worse. And if they aren't stopped we'll all find this out the hard way when our lives, communities and families are torn apart and we're sent either to the re-education camps or to the labor camps to be worked to death or starved.

Identity politics, political correctness, social justice etc is all a load of repackaged Communist sloganry and ideology. It's not about justice and tolerance and equality its the exact opposite in every way that matters.
And those opposites will be the reality for us all in the People's Republic of America. If you vote for it.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: People's Republic of America
Reply #1 - 08/14/20 at 09:30:40

You're not saying lefties are so separated from reality that while they scream about racism they celebrate 100% racist behavior?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #2 - 08/14/20 at 09:40:45

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/14/20 at 09:30:40:
You're not saying lefties are so separated from reality that while they scream about racism they celebrate 100% racist behavior?

While that's true from a certain perspective the real point is that these lefty ideals are nothing more than bogus propaganda to attract more followers to be indoctrinated and brainwashed. The end game here is the total subordination of all thought and action to political despotism and tyranny. In the end that's all that matters and the ideological vehicles used to achieve it irrelevant.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 08/14/20 at 09:56:44

I find this works both ways as well.

While one group uses bogus propaganda like what is described here, another fabricates events that never happened, or laws that don't exist, and spreads them in minutes to millions on Facebook/Twitter posts.

The brainwashing in most, not all, but most of these cases is because the recipient of these methods want's to believe what they are being given more than they want to know the truth.

If this weren't so, people would spend time evaluating the accuracy or values of what they see before they spread it to others or go grab a sign with "X item matters" on it.  It's much easier psychologically to yell than it is to talk.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 08/14/20 at 10:07:01

What?
No lefties demanding I show racist behavior celebrated by lefties?
I can throw in sexism, too, if you'd like.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #5 - 08/14/20 at 10:17:12

The difference here is that one group represents a belief system which ultimately and historically proveably leads to crimes against humanity on a scale so vast it's incomprehensible to the human mind.
A belief system so categorically evil in its manifestations it makes the Nazis look like a Girl Scouts pillow fight.

A belief system that has proven time again to be extremely failure prone, obsolete and impractical at the expense of hundreds of millions of human lives.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #6 - 08/14/20 at 10:45:10

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/14/20 at 10:07:01:
What?
No lefties demanding I show racist behavior celebrated by lefties?
I can throw in sexism, too, if you'd like.

You mean like this?

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-finds-yale-illegally-discri...

Interesting interpretation of civil rights on the part of Yale.
And yet another example of how the progressive universities are all run by anti-American Bolshevik intellectuals.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 08/14/20 at 12:01:23

While the antiasian crap is notable, I would like to point out the nationally advertised and applauded racist and sexist requirements for being chosen for vp.
No white man regardless of qualifications would be considered.
Only female, POC need apply..
And lefties cheered

And they wonder why so many have nothing but disdain for them.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 08/14/20 at 13:38:36

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/14/20 at 12:01:23:
While the antiasian crap is notable, I would like to point out the nationally advertised and applauded racist and sexist requirements for being chosen for vp.
No white man regardless of qualifications would be considered.
Only female, POC need apply..
And lefties cheered

And they wonder why so many have nothing but disdain for them.

And the lightest one with the most affluent life, having last seen a ghetto in Schindler's list - In fact BOB is the only one who even came close, was chosen.
These fools think color of their skin is what makes for the experience ??? That's how clueless they are.
Its almost like you take the dna of George Washington and raise him in a Lab and think you'll create a George Washington. No, you'd create a man bun wearing slowflake who cant tie his own shoelaces nor string 2 words together.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #9 - 08/14/20 at 14:31:03

See that's exactly what the new Bolsheviks want. An army of brain dead Oompaloompas that drag their knuckles and endlessly repeat the same two slogans - orange man bad, black man good. As I quoted in 1st post about the limit of their mental horizon. Since they can't know anything beyond that horizon they'll never realize they're just expendable pawns in a game for human domination. Or that those two slogans can and will be replaced by others frequently and arbitrarily according to the whims of their despotic overlords.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 08:23:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › People's Republic of America

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.