Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I put drugs in my butt and died resisting arrest (Read 34 times)
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
I put drugs in my butt and died resisting arrest
08/10/20 at 17:25:39

You should worship me. I'm the ultimate martyr of my people.
Instigate riots in my name that cause untold tragedy and loss for innocent bystanders and topple historical monuments to people who had no part in anything I've suffered.

George Floyd was a rancid sack of crap.
BLM is a stinking bunch of cowardly retards.
Antifa has and always will be a pusillanimous bunch of spoiled stupid rich kids brainwashed by Bolshevik college professors that like to suck each other off while watching Schindlers List.

The lies, deceit and propaganda needs to die. The universities need to be purged. The news media needs to be exiled to Liberia. Or worse if such a place exists.

And all corporations that pledge support to BLM need to be permanently dissolved and divested.

Then, to be fair, welfare/disability to 3rd and 4th generational recipients needs to be cut in half. They want so badly for reparations well they got them. And then some. Enough already.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: I put drugs in my butt and died resisting arre
Reply #1 - 08/11/20 at 08:23:26

philthymike wrote on 08/10/20 at 17:25:39:
George Floyd was a rancid sack of crap.

Not according to the;
Bumbling Liberating Money, supporters.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 08/11/20 at 08:38:25

Just as exculpatory evidence existed that proved
Hands up don't shoot the gentle giant existed and they would not release it, pretending it would harm an investigation.. And I said then it looks like someone is trying to start a race war,,
Here evidence existed and was held back, and why?
Who decided what wouldn't be released?
The whole truth of what a piece of suck he was could have been public in a day...
How many lives and businesses and billions could have been saved?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #3 - 08/11/20 at 10:30:41

It's a sleight of hand trick to manipulate those hard of thinking and they fall for it over and over and over. This is the magician for the Floyd trick here
https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2020/06/Screen-Shot-2020-06-05-at-3.35.08-PM.png

Keith Ellison. Nation of Islam member and supporter of Farrakhan and allegedly is a supporter of terrorist organizations and a suspected antifa member too. He's to blame for the entire circus act.
They ought to lock him up in Guantanamo where he'd be welcomed by the inmates.

What a coincidence that in Minneapolis during the rioting the media was airing declarations by the protesters for a police free city controlled by Sharia Muslims and antifa.

Did Ellison mastermind that? It fits his personal beliefs well enough - like a glove really.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 11:09:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I put drugs in my butt and died resisting arrest

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.