Fear & Lies (Read 27 times)
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Fear & Lies
08/10/20 at 13:30:42

Gotta ramp it up, gotta mash down those people that KNOW they are being played.

Proof is many reasons, (things that Ray Charles could see), no church but mart marts open, Farmer Markets closed, yet grocery stores open, gay bath houses OK but no Family reunions. Stealing and Destroying OK, yet riding a MC to meet with a bunch of other MC riders, is now a, ‘Super Infection’. Counting a death by falling off a cliff as c-19, Putting c-19 patients in ICU only, (ICU is ONLY 15-25% of TOTAL Beds) and saying, ‘ICU is almost full’. Putting patients in Nursing homes, (KILLING people) when a floating hospital sits empty.

And the list goes on and on, and on, and on,  …

And now, people that have NOT even been tested in any way, are ‘counted’, as cases, with, ‘Inference’, that a case is someone that is very ill !

And all will be gone in 4 months !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Fear & Lies
Reply #1 - 08/10/20 at 16:26:54

As far as I know C-19 wings are not ICU.

I was in Houston, those wings are definitely not ICU only.

Falling off a cliff counted as C-19 death... if its that video, she's lying.

It's not the best way to count, but the primary mortality documentation is not C-19 when you fall off a cliff - but say it is so you can add one more thing to the tally of bad things.  You know, instead of using truth to counter lies, lets just put our own lies out there to compete with theirs.

There's obvious hypocrisy with a good deal of C-19 restrictions/guidance etc. but tossing your trash in with their trash doesn't make for a good argument.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Re: Fear & Lies
Reply #2 - 08/10/20 at 16:53:11

What gets me is how conveniently this whole thing manages to totally F**k over and ruin the livelihood of working people. My old lady just put on furlough because the school she works at not opening up. Me getting the same in October because Congress demands my company slash 20% of its workforce to qualify for federal relief funds.
All over town mom & pop eateries and stores closing for good while all the big national chains haven't been shut a single day yet.
I'm more than a little suspicious of what's playing out.
Especially considering I live in one of the worst counties for infection in PA (also the highest population density) yet my little 2.4 square mile township has yet to have a single case.

Oh yeah my father died in April allegedly from Covid 19 but he was sick with pneumonia to begin with (at 85 Y/O) and he had two false positives or possibly a false negative between them. Which is suspiciously sounding like a crock of sh!t considering my sister who was taking care of him never got but his wife did though she never actually got sick and didn't pass it to my sister despite her complete obliviousness in being safe around others.

Maybe there's a real bad flu. But also maybe it's being used to completely economically destroy working people while massively benefiting the multinationals and the corrupt as hell healthcare monopolies and giving our social democratic tyranny more ammunition to reign in our freedoms and constitutional rights.

Hey lets all go out and riot against covid19 and see if they let it slide the way they did for the Saintly Hoopers disciples.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 08:18:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Fear & Lies

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.