Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Trump, Evangelicals, and the Beirut blast. (Read 326 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Trump, Evangelicals, and the Beirut blast.
Reply #45 - 08/13/20 at 20:03:55

Eegore wrote on 08/13/20 at 11:23:23:
"Nice dodge, E.
What changed?
Read my post.
A perverse reading was used, just like anchor babies,, asswipes reading it twisting it,

You would have to clarify further.  My understanding is that the US Constitution allows for changes to be implemented even if those changes are not one's that the Founding Fathers would have agreed to.  

No change
Abortion was CALLED
Constitutional
Because it wasn't called illegal
In
The constitution
A twisted and perverted reading is how it was made legal.

That you keep needing to have that explained troubles me

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #46 - 08/13/20 at 22:42:08

Just to add to the "logic" that the Nazi's executing Jews can be equated to abortion, is exactly the twisted type of mind that takes the next step, and that is once that equivalence is believed then that gives the extremist fundamentalist the right and duty to bomb abortion clinics. And so that is the same logic that gives Islamic fundamentalist the right and duty, to fly planes into the twin towers.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #47 - 08/14/20 at 04:42:27

Isn’t that the same logic that the Bernie Sanders’s fanatic used when he showed up at a Republican ball practice and shot evil Republicans? Did the constant, nonstop Trump is Hitler, Trump is racist, Trump is evil rhetoric lead him to believe an equivalence existed and he was justified? Because after all, who wouldn’t kill Hitler if given the chance. BLM rioters are looting, destroying and physically attacking people because of the same imagined equivalence coupled with the economic disparity issue.

Democrats have created a monster. They’ve painted half the nation as evil and the entire capitalist system that has provided financially well off suburban white children who’ve never really grown up a new hobby: self destruction with no consequences. These brainwashed fools are crossing more and more lines they can’t return from. They’re providing opportunities for others who didn’t grow up comfortable to push back against imagined foes in much more harmful manners.

When Trump wins, election night could be like nothing we’ve ever seen. I see no way out of this. I proposed an idea that Trump should win and immediately resign as a way to feed the beast the blood it so desperately craves, but I doubt even that would be enough at this point.

I see no way out of this any longer. The tiger leftist have nurtured is fully grown and wild. You fools have been mostly joking, but this tiger isn’t going to joke and what will you do when the widespread violence eventually ends up on your doorstep?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #48 - 08/14/20 at 05:12:08

WebsterMark wrote on 08/14/20 at 04:42:27:
You fools have been mostly joking, but this tiger isn’t going to joke and what will you do when the widespread violence eventually ends up on your doorstep?

They will squeal like a pig like Jenny Durkan did -

https://www.king5.com/article/news/local/protests/seattle-city-councilmember-...

Ofcourse its all just till election day, china virus and the CHOP etc will all "go away".
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #49 - 08/14/20 at 05:40:45

When Trump wins, election night could be like nothing we’ve ever seen.

Noted.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #50 - 08/14/20 at 07:44:47

eau de sauvage wrote on 08/14/20 at 05:40:45:
[color=#ff00ff]When Trump wins, election night could be like nothing we’ve ever seen. [/color]

Noted.

No, I dont think the shock of 16 will be repeated. We'll see more resignation and more of ... its only 4 more years, how bad could it be, after all we had more $$$ better jobs better economy till virus hit and its only 4 more years, really it will be OK - Less shock more resignation. And the virus cure will be released, and BLM and antifa will be asked to stop and go away. So it wont be even as bad as it is now.

In effect Trump's 2nd term will cure TDS. Biden's victory and subsequent robbing of the election with Biden's 25th amendment would shock most people except the ones with the worst TDS.
Biden would if he wins be the first president to invoke the 25th amendment against himself LOL.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #51 - 08/14/20 at 15:18:07

eau de sauvage wrote on 08/12/20 at 17:54:15:
... If abortion was actually against the Christian religion ...

You know this how ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #52 - 08/16/20 at 06:45:51

eau de sauvage wrote on 08/14/20 at 05:40:45:
When Trump wins, election night could be like nothing we’ve ever seen.

Noted.

Anything can happen of course but Trump is still the favorite. To start with, you’d have to persuade the couple hundred thousand in those key 4 or 5 states that gave Trump his margin of victory a reason to switch. That’s going to be tough to do. You have to start there. And we should have all learned our lesson about polls. Certainly you can add to that the media’s censorship of leftist violence in Portland and Seattle as more evidence they would not honestly try to obtain realistic poll results.

So why would those people switch to Harris/Biden?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #53 - 08/16/20 at 07:47:28

WebsterMark wrote on 08/16/20 at 06:45:51:
Anything can happen of course but Trump is still the favorite.

... Huh...

I remember you saying betting odds are more accurate than polls...  Trump is losing in both.
Do you see any indicators that aren't coming out yer' bum?...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #54 - 08/16/20 at 13:07:48

Just to add to the "logic" that the Nazi's executing Jews can be equated to abortion,

Demons can make you pregnant,, but liberalism can't make you smart

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #55 - 08/16/20 at 15:38:40

MnSpring wrote on 08/14/20 at 15:18:07:

You know this how ?

=============================

Do Christians want Muslims to impose their Islamic beliefs onto you? Do you want Muslims in Parliament to have a majority then pick Supreme Court, and lower court justices that achieve this via legislation?

A very famous Christian, albeit a Jewish one, (go figure) said, "do unto others before they do unto you", or something like that anyway.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #56 - 08/16/20 at 19:26:59

Serowbot wrote on 08/16/20 at 07:47:28:
WebsterMark wrote on 08/16/20 at 06:45:51:
Anything can happen of course but Trump is still the favorite.

... Huh...

I remember you saying betting odds are more accurate than polls...  Trump is losing in both.
Do you see any indicators that aren't coming out yer' bum?...

Yea. I have a far better history of understanding reality and making predictions than you so get behind me, bend down and sniff that indicator..

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #57 - 08/17/20 at 05:40:05

eau de sauvage wrote on 08/16/20 at 15:38:40:

You know this how ?

Do Christians want Muslims to impose their Islamic beliefs onto you? Do you want Muslims in Parliament to have a majority then pick Supreme Court, and lower court justices that achieve this via legislation?

A very famous Christian, albeit a Jewish one, (go figure) said, "do unto others before they do unto you", or something like that anyway.

That makes no sense to me. Indians - Hindu's outnumber muslims in congress. Including Kamala Harris who's only 1/2 Injun. I cant even think why the FFFF they're capitulating to that Idiot Ilhan Omar. Is that cos she's part of the "squad" Prize Idiots.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #58 - 08/17/20 at 11:41:46

eau de sauvage wrote on 08/16/20 at 15:38:40:

You know this how ?

Nice deflection !!!!!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 16:55:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump, Evangelicals, and the Beirut blast.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.