Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Trump, Evangelicals, and the Beirut blast. (Read 326 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Trump, Evangelicals, and the Beirut blast.
08/09/20 at 03:23:04

Hezbollah the well known terrorist organisation were keeping the highly explosive ammonium nitrate at the port of Beirut, that much is obvious now. Arabs had embraced their terrorist organisations like Hezbollah and Hamas and it only brings tears.

Similarly the Evangelicals have embraced a type of terrorist president, anathema to their beliefs, but with the promise to empower them to foist their religion onto everyone else. Lie down with dogs get up with fleas.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/09/us/evangelicals-trump-christianity.html

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Trump, Evangelicals, and the Beirut blast.
Reply #1 - 08/09/20 at 06:56:17

Wow, woweeeee ...

So Trump is burning down cities like Portland, Seattle, NYC. Chicago, Atlanta, ST Louis, SF, LA (which were chitteholes even without the fires) etc etc ...

Stretch much ???

Just blame Trump for WW1, WW2, Franco Prussian war, 30 yrs war too while you're in there.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #2 - 08/09/20 at 12:28:33

Interesting, those who attack Christianity can never propose a good alternative.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 08/09/20 at 12:42:32

I decided to read this,, and Im not sure how to respond,,
Its ludicrous on its face,,
But its so idiotic its difficult to figure out what to say in response,,
How in the everluvvinFUKK can anyone smart enuff to ride and not get killed be that stupid?
How can you POssible conflate TRump with Hezbolla?
OHH,, IM sorry,, I forgit,,
Youre a devout lefty,, that explains it,,
IDIOT

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #4 - 08/09/20 at 16:29:14

@Matchless, not sure how you decided this is against Christianity, I'm against any religion that forces their personal religious beliefs onto others who have religious values that are different. This would seem a pretty fundamental value.

@Sri, with regards to Portland, yeah, he's metaphorically not just burning down law enforcement, by using his Feds, in the same way he used the Army as a prop, but he's been burning down the pillars of your shakier democracy from the get go.

My point is that the only reason Evangelicals are voting for the Godless, profane Trump, (never mind that he's an unqualified incompetent buffoon)can be summed up on a single word, 'abortion'. And the enemy of the enemy is their friend and they've sacrificed everything their religions stands for on this single issue which they wish to force onto everyone else.

Trump knows this, it's why he went from pro choice to what he knew was the only single issue that Evangelicals really cared about. And he's right.

I'm drawing a comparison with Hezbollah, and other middle eastern terrorist organisations like Hamas, who also have political control. They have this control because the people support them and are willing to sacrifice whatever they have to, rather than just say that these are bad people and are not going to make a better world for their children. Only an organisation that has so much hatred for their enemy, would not value the safety of it's own citizens by storing nearly 3k tons of high explosive in a city centre. It's a callousness equally shown by Trump. The only difference is the drama, like fast combustion or slow combustion. It's still combustion.

So the Evangelicals who apparently value life will put up with a leader, who while giving them abortion abolishment via extreme justices, nevertheless causes massive suffering and loss of life by his mismanagement elsewhere, from Covid-19, to environmental pollution and poverty, while enriching the already wealthy.

So the people of Beirut blame their corrupt government but the real power is their widely popular Hezbollah, who wanted the Ammonium nitrate for their own purposes which surely were not agricultural. So Hezbollah effectively blew up Beirut and Trump is effectively blowing up the institutions of democracy and tormenting civil unrest.

Trump is metaphorically bombing your elections. As it appears the the considerable Republican gerrymandering isn't going to be enough, he's preparing to challenge the actual election itself. He has put one of his mega donors in charge of USPS and that mega donor is sabotaging the election as we speak.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 08/09/20 at 16:43:57

So the Evangelicals who apparently value life will put up with a leader, who while giving them abortion abolishment via extreme justices, nevertheless causes massive suffering and loss of life by his mismanagement elsewhere, from Covid-19, to environmental pollution and poverty, while enriching the already wealthy.

Are you an abject liar or are you just ignorant?
Just prior to the cv19 bullshit, TRump had a record setting economy,, and the failed racist he is,, BLACKS and other minorities were seeing what?
RECORD LOW UNEMPLOYMENT,,
But you rave on,,

Lets see now,,
Religions that FORCE their ideologies on otheres,,
WHO is it that Demands conversion or DEATH?

Christians?
Nope,,
Muslims?
Yep,, WHY dont you stop embarassing yourself?
STFU or get a clue.,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 08/09/20 at 16:49:55

eau de sauvage wrote on 08/09/20 at 16:29:14:
@Sri, with regards to Portland, yeah, he's metaphorically not just burning down law enforcement, by using his Feds, in the same way he used the Army as a prop, but he's been burning down the pillars of your shakier democracy from the get go.

Regarding Portland - have you seen anything other than that 1 guy getting picked up by the FEDs ?
That was a undercover operative they are rescusing, likely after he called in cos he thought he was made.

Now there is 40 other cities, including ones I didn't even name - like for example Minneapolis - which my wife's cousin lives in and its pretty much now Hiroshima ... her husband was a realtor and he says 80% of his listings were either burnt out or "have light damage" and the 20% in the burbs/exurbs - are getting offers for 50 and 80% over asking.

Burning chit is Libral philosophy -
Here is what Trump votes do -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNetsUW8Up0

Here is what Libtards do -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6J63dGxu6I

I am not Indian-American for any libtard who wants to label me - I am an American who was born in India.

Sorry sausage - with Australias's "excellent" record in Timor Leste, and Papua New Guiea etc etc your country is an excellent example of how your politicians can fcuk the country and people  over while at the same time fcuking people of other countries over for basically what only benefits the chinese - I think you're thinking american presidents as doing the same thing ... well they do most of the time, except this one does not.

He donates $$$ he legitimately earnt to the US treasury -
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/03/09/trump-foreign-profits/

He created more jobs for black people driving black unemployment lower than ever thought possible -

https://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2019/unemployment-rate-was-3-point-6-percent-in-...).

You're so used to your "leaders" Fcuking over everyone in sight - that's the lens you see everything through -
Trump is not one of those.

Global media is controlled by 6 globalists - all of whom are after us - and Trump is in their way. Hence they hate him for protecting the sheeple from slaughter.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #7 - 08/09/20 at 18:23:14

Yeah the fcuk ups that Australians have perpetrated on other countries and their own citizens are all the equivalent of Republicans who are known here as the Liberals. So it may be confusing for you, our 'democrats' are called Labor. Whateves. Look at the horrors that Republicans administrations have foisted on their own people from Viet Nam to Iraq. From Kent State to Portland. From Voter suppression to healthcare. The party of the wealthy for the wealthy. But the point I'm making is that you excuse the Republicans from what is patently wrong and you keep paying for it. There's the link to Hezbollah, they keep foisting misery upon misery upon the Arabs and they keep paying a heavy price.

@JoG as I said, you just repeat 'wot trump said', he gets no credit for simply being president during a rising economy. It's been on a continual upward trend since Obama took over after the collapse of 2008, up up up, all the way, and guess what it continued with Trump as it would have anyone. However he refused to take credit for making the economic collapse much worse than it needed to be. And like Trump, you lie yet call others liars. You're a fcuking joke.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 08/10/20 at 05:36:10

Horrors of republican administrations ? !/2 of what you listed was democrap, healthcare screw up was Obama, real voter supression is a myth. Democrap want illegals to register to vote - and they call stopping this as suppession -
This is in Texas - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lfuc4ewzGw
This is CA - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJYmscNvAFo

There is no voter suppression, theres only vote dilution when illegals vote.

Obama did give us recovery, they were termed Jobless recovery and wageless recovery - not my words Obama's.
Trump continued that revovery but with increasing wages and narrowing of the income gap -
Skyrocketing under Obama - That's Obama in the video BTW -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY05U7GaU5I

Narrowing under Trump -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWRaZ4_RJfo
This one is gender pay gap.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV3WOPOWi_g

I dont listen to Trump. Of Late I've been listening to Biden, and its eye opening. Truly truly shocking.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #9 - 08/10/20 at 05:47:38

Obama changed the eligibility requirements for unemployment compensation which had the effect of booting recipients off in order to make it look like his administration was putting Americans back to work. I know this because I was on unemployment at the time and had my benefits cancelled resulting in subsequent eviction proceedings and then having to live in a weekly rates hotel full of drug addicts until I got back on my feet again.

I remember his state of the Union address where he proudly claimed that unemployment was at its lowest in years because of his effective actions for economic stimulus. Lying sack of crap.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 08/10/20 at 06:15:58

Yea same as Clinton who moved people out of "welfare" which was temporary but people were on it for years to "disability" which was permanent (and no incentive to get out of it) making it look like "welfare to work" actually got people working ... ofcourse there were no jobs, all were sent to Mexico and China.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #11 - 08/10/20 at 08:34:00

He ought to be publicly hanged for treason. He conspired to hand over our economy to enemy nations and sold out each and every American employed in the manufacturing sector.

To me he'll always be the biggest scumbag in the history of scumbag politicians. The Great Satan of the demonic democruds.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 08/10/20 at 10:28:17

Clinton also sold out IT sector under cover of Y2K and so on.
These fools tell us that a growing economy is great - well, its great for investors, not workers if it "grows" with more imported workers and lower and lower wages.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #13 - 08/10/20 at 13:38:39

eau de sauvage wrote on 08/09/20 at 16:29:14:
...  I'm against any religion that forces their personal religious beliefs onto others who have religious values that are different. ....

Really, REALLY ??????
So, Killing a Human by, throwing off a cliff, abortion, stoning, bombing, flying airplanes into buildings.
So, Punishing a Person, telling them they have to/or cannot eat something, forcing them to/or not to, make/bake/fabricate/sell.
(and so MANY more) are NOT, OK with you ????????

OH, you posted here,
What did, YOU, call people that Post here ???????????

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #14 - 08/10/20 at 16:10:20

, I'm against any religion that forces their personal religious beliefs onto others who have religious values that are different. This would seem a pretty fundamental value.

Wow so what are you for?
A government that forces it's "values" on you?
Look at N Korea, Stalin's Russia, Mao's China,
All Godless places.

Or as

G.K. Chesterton would say
— 'Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.'

Have your membership card, be watched at all times, say the party line,  don't laugh and never cease clapping for the demigod.

Such a world!  all you have to do is get rid of Christianity, and we all can hold hands and sing "Imagine"
and pretend we are in a Star Trekie poo future.

Sorry
Human nature is rotten.
Old scratch runs free....

As Patrick McGoohan
who came up with the smashing show "The Prisoner"
once said.
“But what is the greatest evil? If you are going to epitomize evil, what is it? Is it the bomb? The greatest evil that one has to fight constantly, every minute of the day until one dies, is the worse part of oneself.

Look Trump is not perfect.
I almost did not vote for him (I was going to write in Huckabee)

But I see his actions are better then his words.

So the perfect guy for president would be Jesus,

But he is not on the ticket.
Neither is . G.  K Chesterton, C.S. Lewis, Hilaire Belloc, Fulton Sheen.
Hey I would vote for Billy Gram.
But he is not running either.

G K Chesterton also mentioned the democracy of the dead.
If the 50 Million that never allow to be born were able to vote.  
A guy named Joe would not get a single yea.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/20/24 at 03:57:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump, Evangelicals, and the Beirut blast.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.